3DXChat Community

Chair Trigger

Terrabytes

Hi Creators, builders and desginers, back for more help.  :rolleyes:

Having a problem with the way I am utilizing the Chair Trigger.

I have incorporated the std triggers, without adjustment, into my build without problem. Able to save to file.

But, when I try to use the chair trigger as a bench, adjusting its width, I am having problems. The goal is to

utilize the two 100m long raised granite planters running the length of my entry as seating.

(Refer to Lighted Arches thread for pics if a visual is required.)

I am able to adjust the triggers while in build mode and save the current configuration to file without any pop up errors

but when I relaunch my build from the saved file, both adjusted chair triggers revert back to std size.

Am I doing something wrong? Or trying to do something the triggers were unintended?

TY in advance for any help here.

Terra

Torax and Rockster TY to you both, for confirming what I suspected.

This one confused me, the other triggers would not allow me to resize them, the chair did. I thought intentionally, to be utilized as a bench. Evidently, not. 

Update:

Instead of cloning (2x1x100 = 200) chairs attempting to accommodate seating any where along both raised planters,

decided on seating only around the dance poles. Along with cold beer and wine ofc. :)  

A special TY to WildHoney for the accent lighting tips too, I will pay you back later.  ;)

Here is a shot of the chair and sofa triggers along with my VERY slow progress, but what's not seen is hours of fun and learning.

lWIPkeF.png?1

TY again to all that help us beginners.

Terra