3DXChat Community

My new room title is secret

Aliviax

Guest Stefia

they can read you ali on what i see actually, but honestly iggy them they disapear click on your name top right corner and have manage ignore prefs you put their name and put the options iggy and its resolve you are quiet and they dont exist in your world thats all.

Dont give credit to these people they wait only on these...

I didn`t say you are not. I don`t have any "schema" of my answers. I glad I predictable but you looks like didn`t get what I talking about. You said about boomerang, I simply answered. You said that you don`t get me serious anymore.
I answered.

that's the problem with you. you don't understand the meaning in german proverbs and now talk something about it. With that I end the conversation with you. it has little sense. only one more thing........if you attack us, in the forum or ingame, we will react accordingly. Action = reaction. this is quite simple  :P  :P 

that's the problem with you. you don't understand the meaning in german proverbs and now talk something about it. With that I end the conversation with you. it has little sense. only one more thing........if you attack us, in the forum or ingame, we will react accordingly. Action = reaction. this is quite simple  :P  :P 

No one will break me. So don't try to warn me or scare me. It`s just impossible by few reasons:
1. I didn't have a plan to attack you and I am not for attacking here because I have another sense to be here.
2. I have no idea how your reaction can do something bad with me while I have my own point of view on 3dxchat.
3. I have a lot of expirience in such situations and you can call 100% of 3dxchat for help or for attack me as you did at last topics, I will stay the same way and calm as usual. I don`t mind if you will try.

Finally.
I don`t have a clue why you do attack Alivia at every post of her while normal people can say something one time and to be constructive and clear. If she still attack you or someone else, why don`t you report her?

PS: I really don`t know german proverbs and really I don`t need to know while I speak english.

No one will break me. So don't try to warn me or scare me. It`s just impossible by few reasons:
1. I didn't have a plan to attack you and I am not for attacking here because I have another sense to be here.
2. I have no idea how your reaction can do something bad with me while I have my own point of view on 3dxchat.
3. I have a lot of expirience in such situations and you can call 100% of 3dxchat for help or for attack me as you did at last topics, I will stay the same way and calm as usual. I don`t mind if you will try.

Finally.
I don`t have a clue why you do attack Alivia at every post of her while normal people can say something one time and to be constructive and clear. If she still attack you or someone else, why don`t you report her?

PS: I really don`t know german proverbs and really I don`t need to know while I speak english.

LMAO.....also a special gift of your words. First comment aggressively in threads and then back down, turn the spear around and present yourself as a poor innocent person. You're easy to see through. it's just remarkable what topics you have to interfere in over and over again, what you don't have a plan about at all. Finally I tell you.....we don't attack anyone, but defend ourselves. a very big difference to the thread creator. Good night…...

giphy.gif

LMAO.....also a special gift of your words. First comment aggressively in threads and then back down, turn the spear around and present yourself as a poor innocent person. You're easy to see through. it's just remarkable what topics you have to interfere in over and over again, what you don't have a plan about at all. Finally I tell you.....we don't attack anyone, but defend ourselves. a very big difference to the thread creator. Good night…...

What do I need to comment aggressively and why do I need to present myself like that? I am not easy, I am simple, sometimes I am complicated one, thats why you can`t understand me that easy as you said. And finally, you did attack, I didn`t see any defending, just an attack AAMOF.

gn