3DXChat Community

My new room title is secret

Aliviax

Please take your overly sensitive, overly petty, unnecessarily annoying, fake adult asses back to minding your own business and your own obviously miserable existences. It’s plain as day that you’re so bored with your sorry ass lives,  case in point your constant schizophrenia ie the amount of time you spend commenting on this thread and all others on forum, then pretend to be  nice in actual game  everybody at this point knows you have zero integrity and not one ounce of actual human kindness in you.

Please take your overly sensitive, overly petty, unnecessarily annoying, fake adult asses back to minding your own business and your own obviously miserable existences.... (stopped reading again, I read enough)

Now I know why she loves you so much and you guys are such a great couple :)

Please take your overly sensitive, overly petty, unnecessarily annoying, fake adult asses back to minding your own business and your own obviously miserable existences. It’s plain as day that you’re so bored with your sorry ass lives,  case in point your constant schizophrenia ie the amount of time you spend commenting on this thread and all others on forum, then pretend to be  nice in actual game  everybody at this point knows you have zero integrity and not one ounce of actual human kindness in you.

I really think you should let Alivia do the talking, you are not good at it.

AliviaX: Joined 11 July 2017 - 1242 post or 6.75 posts per day

Torax: Joined 03 December 2015 - 268 posts or 0.23 posts per day

Chloe: Joined 10 Sep 2014 - 2887 posts or 2.21 posts per day

"your constant schizophrenia ie the amount of time you spend commenting on this thread and all others on forum"

Any comment about Alivia's life too? I guess she is one of us too :)

Okay, hold on now. Just to make a few things clear from my point of view;

As a long-term builder who has put a whole lot of time, effort and tears in her builds, it just makes me mad getting wiped off as "cheap" and "low-capped".

I never claimed to be a good builder - in fact quite the opposite. I'm probably doing something wrong, since about just 15% of the players in the game can even enter my room without crashing.

That makes it a room without any function. Still, there are many objects in there which people liked and asked for, so I decided to share them. Torax has set up an awesome website for that, and the 3DX-Modz Forum even offers room for changelogs so that you can stay up to date with builds in progress. It's a handy way to keep people on track without spamming every single new thing in a new post.

It just annoys me that every single thing needs to be shared in a new forum thread, with huge pink letters that don't even fit on my screen, and on top with hidden insults that will get nullified by some "language barrier" later on. What am I supposed to believe now? I understand that some people look for acknowledgement; even I do. But please, there are more decent ways to do so as to rub it into everyones faces over and over again. People will follow you on their own if they like what you're doing. They might even pay if they like what you're doing. You have set up a blog on your own. People will follow you there. But please stop forcing it so much. Calling other builders jealous just won't do. Everyone has his/her own style and likes different things. Everyone puts pride in their builds. Sometimes you get inspired by something. I'm no angel myself at this point. Just look at this and you'll might notice it from somewhere outside 3DX-Chat.

post-19419-0-79034800-1525861042_thumb.png
post-19419-0-41024600-1519960133_thumb.jpg
post-19419-0-35027400-1519960353_thumb.jpg

But in the end, to break everything down to a single point - Please be more considerate. This is something that triggers many builders. Pride is something important to us.
We aren't evil because we want to. We just want to be able to decide on our own what we want to look at.

omg so many dear words in all public......... oh no, this is meant to be interpreted as Gangsta Rap

giphy.gif

AliviaX: Joined 11 July 2017 - 1242 post or 6.75 posts per day

Torax: Joined 03 December 2015 - 268 posts or 0.23 posts per day

Chloe: Joined 10 Sep 2014 - 2887 posts or 2.21 posts per day

"your constant schizophrenia ie the amount of time you spend commenting on this thread and all others on forum"

Any comment about Alivia's life too? I guess she is one of us too :)

heheh

These are exactly the people who were injured, lied to, exploited and described as liars by this one person in advance. Screens of such statements have already been posted. There are more screens of them. One should never be sure in this virtual world that one can say or act everything unrecognized and without following. The boomerang always comes back to its thrower. I don't take you seriously anymore, because you have to comment on everything and every topic madam omniscient. it's so boring but good for everyone to enjoy his free time. Have a nice Day...... :P

Did you take me seriously any day? I am not a madam and I am not omniscient, I am young and still learning. Anyway, I can`t pass by your wise words about boomerang and I agree. But why do you throw your own boomerang. Her boomerang will beat her. Your boomerang will beat you. My boomerang will beat me.

Have a nice day.

Guest Stefia

The best way for ali and chris,  iggy these people from forum and game never answer and let them die in their corner because actually the snakes pierr and chloe like usual want do the victims and are the first responsable of what they take in teeth actually and they are angry... 

=> iggy of forum and game and let them die like shits, and will prevent other people feel them focus because they are out of these 2 persons.

And for chloe nope we dont slap you because you lick the balls of pierrouss, we slap you directly because you spit on people since monthes and do the snake, put your peace deep in your asshole.

The best way for ali and chris,  iggy these people from forum never answer and let them die in their corner because actually the snakes pierr and chloe like usual want do the victims and are the first responsable of what they take in teeth actually and they are angry... 

=> iggy of forum and game and let them die like shits, and will prevent other people feel them focus because they are out of these 2 persons.

And for chloe nope we dont slap you because you lick the balls of pierrouss, we slap you directly because you spit on people since monthes and do the snake, put your peace deep in your asshole.

You have such a great expression, your parents must be proud of you :)

Did you take me seriously any day? I am not a madam and I am not omniscient, I am young and still learning. Anyway, I can`t pass by your wise words about boomerang and I agree. But why do you throw your own boomerang. Her boomerang will beat her. Your boomerang will beat you. My boomerang will beat me.

Have a nice day.

why was I expecting a comment like that from you? Right, because it is always the same schema of your answer. You are predictable and correctly noticed, I have never taken you seriously, but learning is good. good luck with it but incidentally, I am also young and a woman  :) 

Guest Stefia

No problem Exharan, one is sure my parents has learn me to iggy people toxic manipulative false peacefull and spit in my back..... And if she isnt happy it isnt my problem its finish her false smiles with me she is out of my world iggy of all she can die alone its not my problem....

The best way for ali and chris,  iggy these people from forum and game never answer and let them die in their corner because actually the snakes pierr and chloe like usual want do the victims and are the first responsable of what they take in teeth actually and they are angry... 

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO kindly words…….and exactly such words get stuck in the heads of the members, who behave decently like normal people and just want to have fun here. My respect for your expressions words

why was I expecting a comment like that from you? Right, because it is always the same schema of your answer. You are predictable and correctly noticed, I have never taken you seriously, but learning is good. good luck with it but incidentally, I am also young and a woman  :)

I didn`t say you are not. I don`t have any "schema" of my answers. I glad I predictable but you looks like didn`t get what I talking about. You said about boomerang, I simply answered. You said that you don`t get me serious anymore.
I answered.

Guest Stefia

hihi its funny i read with exha mesages loool warning they dont use you Exharan like they do since monthes on people :)

Felia its useless you are iggy too looool i dont read you or your wife...