#41 Felia

Felia

Felia ♡ Chloe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:26 AM

Here is the impression you are giving people about what you think of their builds compared to yours.

Since it is free it's cheap and is shitty so don't get it and buy yours through a donation but it's actually a sale.

The other builders don't build as well as you and therefore what they build is shitty compared to yours with the "look how amazing it is for just an hour of me building".

Use speaking a different language as a way to say "you're not bashing the other builders and their builds" but in reality you are which is why they're pointing it out to you.  If you're unsure, check with one of your friends what would be the best way to say it to not offend other builders.

You're making it sound like no others have built anything that compares to what you're building like space ships and such but they have and even give it away, why for those who can't or don't know how to build.
You're claim that you value your builds where other builders do not, isn't true.  We all put time and effort into what we build even when giving some of it away.

To boil it down for you, you are not the only build, not the best builder in the game and should really stop putting down other builders and their builds.  It's simply offensive to them and the work they do not to mention they don't critique your work just state that charging for it isn't right. There are builders with sensational skills that don't even build because they don't care to or share what they build with others.  You've put yourself and your builds on a very high pedestal compared to others and one day that pedestal is going to come crashing down.  Think about the things you've said about others who build, DJ and such over the course of time and understand why some are upset with you.

These are true words Mar. I agree with you……….. a proverb in German says............arrogance comes before the deep fall

• chloe and Mar Mohan like this

#42 ExHaran

ExHaran

ℒα ᛖαᶆᶆα ᗫį ℬℴŕȡℯℓℓί

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,018 posts
  • LocationTop secret

Posted 05 October 2018 - 01:25 PM

People always change. Today in this thread I see only something like a virtual vendetta, where group of people trying to do something against one.

• xChristopheRx and Stefia like this

#43 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 October 2018 - 02:52 PM

Here is the impression you are giving people about what you think of their builds compared to yours.

Since it is free it's cheap and is shitty so don't get it and buy yours through a donation but it's actually a sale.
The other builders don't build as well as you and therefore what they build is shitty compared to yours with the "look how amazing it is for just an hour of me building".
Use speaking a different language as a way to say "you're not bashing the other builders and their builds" but in reality you are which is why they're pointing it out to you. If you're unsure, check with one of your friends what would be the best way to say it to not offend other builders.
You're making it sound like no others have built anything that compares to what you're building like space ships and such but they have and even give it away, why for those who can't or don't know how to build.
You're claim that you value your builds where other builders do not, isn't true. We all put time and effort into what we build even when giving some of it away.

To boil it down for you, you are not the only build, not the best builder in the game and should really stop putting down other builders and their builds. It's simply offensive to them and the work they do not to mention they don't critique your work just state that charging for it isn't right. There are builders with sensational skills that don't even build because they don't care to or share what they build with others. You've put yourself and your builds on a very high pedestal compared to others and one day that pedestal is going to come crashing down. Think about the things you've said about others who build, DJ and such over the course of time and understand why some are upset with you.

lol stop whatever u take cause make u see stuff i never said what u say .

I call all that u say jealeousy thats why some ppl chase me lol i have the most succesfull room i mix live awesome music i build awesome stuff so i knew was matter of time for some to get jealeous haha n bother with everything i do lol. I eat food someone is there chase me lol u ppp are crazy.

Stop bother with what alivia is doing seriously
  • xChristopheRx likes this

#44 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 October 2018 - 02:57 PM

This is why i stopped give my rooms.
I even feel fool i gave 50+ rooms
Cause i see now how evil ppl are.
Does it feel good from grown ups bash a lil girl 21 yo? If u feel good then ur sickos

#45 chloe

chloe

♫ Queen of Bass ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts
  • Location❤ Felia ❤

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:48 PM

I call all that u say jealeousy thats why some ppl chase me lol i have the most succesfull room i mix live awesome music i build awesome stuff so i knew was matter of time for some to get jealeous haha n bother with everything i do lol. I eat food someone is there chase me lol u ppp are crazy.

jealeous? LMAO YMMD

And you now hide behind your age? LMAO... If you want to play with the grown ups, act like one, if not maybe start playing Minecraft. I heard it is full of awesome kids :)

Oh and I do not often agree to what Mar is saying, but she totally understand you like most did, including me. And she did analyzed your outview pretty good. So either we are all just jealeous grown ups ^^, blind or whatever, or you should work on the way you express yourself.

But you know what? You are doing this all with intention. You just provoke because you're addicted to attention. Maybe you won't get it enough somewhere else.

We can continue to play this game like this or we can go back to normality. It's your choice since you started it.
  • Pierrousss and Felia like this

#46 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:58 PM

jealeous? LMAO YMMD

And you now hide behind your age? LMAO... If you want to play with the grown ups, act like one, if not maybe start playing Minecraft. I heard it is full of awesome kids :)

Oh and I do not often agree to what Mar is saying, but she totally understand you like most did, including me. And she did analyzed your outview pretty good. So either we are all just jealeous grown ups ^^, blind or whatever, or you should work on the way you express yourself.

But you know what? You are doing this all with intention. You just provoke because you're addicted to attention. Maybe you won't get it enough somewhere else.

We can continue to play this game like this or we can go back to normality. It's your choice since you started it.

oh come on now not yet many posts here in this thread  :D

#47 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:59 PM

lets keep playing hehehee

#48 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 October 2018 - 05:02 PM

So sweet chloe u say that is not random that certain ppl bush the top dj top hostess top builder  :D  :D  ?

hahaha

#49 Felia

Felia

Felia ♡ Chloe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 October 2018 - 05:04 PM

People always change. Today in this thread I see only something like a virtual vendetta, where group of people trying to do something against one.

These are exactly the people who were injured, lied to, exploited and described as liars by this one person in advance. Screens of such statements have already been posted. There are more screens of them. One should never be sure in this virtual world that one can say or act everything unrecognized and without following. The boomerang always comes back to its thrower. I don't take you seriously anymore, because you have to comment on everything and every topic madam omniscient. it's so boring but good for everyone to enjoy his free time. Have a nice Day...... :P

• chloe likes this

#50 Torax

Torax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationPool Party at La la Land

Posted 05 October 2018 - 05:07 PM

So sweet chloe u say that is not random that certain ppl bush the top dj top hostess top builder  :D  :D  ?

hahaha

Who is bashing the top dj on this thread?

Who is bashing the top builder on this thread?

Who is bashing the top hostess on this thread?

I read the whole thread again and I only see people bashing you, not the people above mentioned.

• Pierrousss, Felia, chloe and 1 other like this

#51 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 October 2018 - 05:12 PM

you seem so hungry that u ate it  :D  :D hahahaah

#52 Felia

Felia

Felia ♡ Chloe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 October 2018 - 05:13 PM

hahaha

your answers have the content of a child. if you don't know what to do, then only empty phrases come. I'm very surprised that you can still laugh,

but that is also a sign of childlike behaviour. It's your turn to change it. Action = reaction.

• chloe likes this

#53 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 October 2018 - 05:21 PM

seriously now i love you all well sometimes not love u all times :) but most of times i do 

i know its a game so i dont take it seriously even if hate words are spoken im human also so sometimes i get mad if u say badstuff to me but after few mins i forget all :)

Im sorry if u see this game for more than just a game but for me its a game n i play it n have fun 

its fun be here with all u scolding me , even that heheh

i think deep down inside you , u care about me :)

u just want to put me in the grown ups world but i dont wanna be there its not my time yet :)

ur friendly next door lil Alivia muahh

#54 chloe

chloe

♫ Queen of Bass ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts
  • Location❤ Felia ❤

Posted 05 October 2018 - 05:54 PM

hahaha

They just bash the most annoying kid in the world!

#55 Mar Mohan

Mar Mohan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:32 PM

*walks up behind Mar Mohan, pats his shoulder slightly and shakes her head sideways whilst looking at him with a hint of tears in her eyes. Then she turns around and walks away slowly in depression*

Don't even try...Nothing left to safe there. =(

Shhh! I'm a woman, but that's okay. :D

Do you realize how absurd you sound right now stating that we're jealous of you being the most successful room, live mixer and builder?  I hate to break it to you but it's not jealously at all.  I've hosted rooms that at one point had over 160+ people in it, I live mix all the time, I build but I doubt my builds even though I get told they're good but that's part of my personality and I don't dare make the claims you are.  Why because making a claim like that would be absurd.  You have said all of what I pointed out in my post to you.  If you didn't I wouldn't have said it.  Just do a search on your posts and your threads and you'll see what everyone else is seeing, that you are doing that.

This is why i stopped give my rooms.
I even feel fool i gave 50+ rooms
Cause i see now how evil ppl are.
Does it feel good from grown ups bash a lil girl 21 yo? If u feel good then ur sickos

It's not people being evil, it's people you're bashing asking you to stop with the trashing of their builds, them as DJ and then as room hosts/hostesses.

We're all adults here and expect that people would act that way.

hahaha

It's not certain people, it's those your bashing which is anyone else who builds, DJs and is a host/hostess of a room.

seriously now i love you all well sometimes not love u all times :) but most of times i do 

i know its a game so i dont take it seriously even if hate words are spoken im human also so sometimes i get mad if u say badstuff to me but after few mins i forget all :)

Im sorry if u see this game for more than just a game but for me its a game n i play it n have fun 

its fun be here with all u scolding me , even that heheh

i think deep down inside you , u care about me :)

u just want to put me in the grown ups world but i dont wanna be there its not my time yet :)

ur friendly next door lil Alivia muahh

This is a game and no one is better than anyone else in the game, no one should put themselves on a high pedestal and expect that everyone else under them shouldn't say something when being talked down on.

This is about how you sound to others in your threads and posts, so reflect on that.

Then give others a chance to feel good about themselves instead of talking down to them.

• Nikki likes this

#56 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:38 PM

Shhh! I'm a woman, but that's okay. :D

Do you realize how absurd you sound right now stating that we're jealous of you being the most successful room, live mixer and builder?  I hate to break it to you but it's not jealously at all.  I've hosted rooms that at one point had over 160+ people in it, I live mix all the time, I build but I doubt my builds even though I get told they're good but that's part of my personality and I don't dare make the claims you are.  Why because making a claim like that would be absurd.  You have said all of what I pointed out in my post to you.  If you didn't I wouldn't have said it.  Just do a search on your posts and your threads and you'll see what everyone else is seeing, that you are doing that.

It's not people being evil, it's people you're bashing asking you to stop with the trashing of their builds, them as DJ and then as room hosts/hostesses.

We're all adults here and expect that people would act that way.

It's not certain people, it's those your bashing which is anyone else who builds, DJs and is a host/hostess of a room.

This is a game and no one is better than anyone else in the game, no one should put themselves on a high pedestal and expect that everyone else under them shouldn't say something when being talked down on.

This is about how you sound to others in your threads and posts, so reflect on that.

Then give others a chance to feel good about themselves instead of talking down to them.

and why ur here in this thread again ? in a game ... :D  :D

#57 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:39 PM

i mean why bother with lil Alivia 

why ?

why? why u care ?

#58 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:43 PM

also did u saw i mention any builder ? no its ur assumption 

i never mensioned a builder by name etc 

i was reffering to my own builds n said i dont build cheap stuff and u all reacted ,u shouldnt cause this is reffering to me n me only 

but u wanted to react thats the truth or why bother for nameless stuff 

#59 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:44 PM

with ur logic mar if i say for example i dont mix cheap music that means all creators come bash me ? hahahaahaha

u see ur flaw in ur logic now ?

#60 Torax

Torax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationPool Party at La la Land

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:10 PM

Look at this now   :D   :D  u see why free is dead now its not random cheap stuff.

You compare your build to free stuff, considering your build is not cheap stuff alike free stuff. So I guess free builders can see it directed toward them.

So sweet chloe u say that is not random that certain ppl bush the top dj top hostess top builder   :D   :D  ?

You compare yourself to all other builders, dj and hosts. So I guess all other builders, dj's and hosts are kinda concerned by it too,

You are right, you dont mention any name. If I follow your logic, saying all 21 yo greek girls are totally nuts is fine cos I dont name anyone.

You are playing with words Alivia, maybe it wasn't what you intended to express but that's how people read it.

Regarding the bashing, as soon as you become a "public person" you can expect it. I remember have told you this, "the noiser someone is, the more dramas will come".  In all what you say, or post, my only issue is the way you think and say you are the best, you are the one who knows the best, how this game should be played and so on, letting very few room to other people to think differently than you. I think as long as you will express yourself this way, people will bash you. If you stop comparing yourself, saying others aren't as good as you, I am pretty sure things will get quieter.

• Felia likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: room, build, editor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users