3DXChat Community

My new room title is secret

Aliviax

So sweet chloe u say that is not random that certain ppl bush the top dj top hostess top builder  :D  :D  ?

hahaha

your answers have the content of a child. if you don't know what to do, then only empty phrases come. I'm very surprised that you can still laugh,

but that is also a sign of childlike behaviour. It's your turn to change it. Action = reaction.

seriously now i love you all well sometimes not love u all times :) but most of times i do 

i know its a game so i dont take it seriously even if hate words are spoken im human also so sometimes i get mad if u say badstuff to me but after few mins i forget all :)

Im sorry if u see this game for more than just a game but for me its a game n i play it n have fun 

its fun be here with all u scolding me , even that heheh

i think deep down inside you , u care about me :)

u just want to put me in the grown ups world but i dont wanna be there its not my time yet :)

ur friendly next door lil Alivia muahh

*walks up behind Mar Mohan, pats his shoulder slightly and shakes her head sideways whilst looking at him with a hint of tears in her eyes. Then she turns around and walks away slowly in depression*

Don't even try...Nothing left to safe there. =(

Shhh! I'm a woman, but that's okay. :D

lol stop whatever u take cause make u see stuff i never said what u say .

I call all that u say jealeousy thats why some ppl chase me lol i have the most succesfull room i mix live awesome music i build awesome stuff so i knew was matter of time for some to get jealeous haha n bother with everything i do lol. I eat food someone is there chase me lol u ppp are crazy.

Stop bother with what alivia is doing seriously

Do you realize how absurd you sound right now stating that we're jealous of you being the most successful room, live mixer and builder?  I hate to break it to you but it's not jealously at all.  I've hosted rooms that at one point had over 160+ people in it, I live mix all the time, I build but I doubt my builds even though I get told they're good but that's part of my personality and I don't dare make the claims you are.  Why because making a claim like that would be absurd.  You have said all of what I pointed out in my post to you.  If you didn't I wouldn't have said it.  Just do a search on your posts and your threads and you'll see what everyone else is seeing, that you are doing that.

This is why i stopped give my rooms.

I even feel fool i gave 50+ rooms

Cause i see now how evil ppl are.

Does it feel good from grown ups bash a lil girl 21 yo? If u feel good then ur sickos

It's not people being evil, it's people you're bashing asking you to stop with the trashing of their builds, them as DJ and then as room hosts/hostesses.

We're all adults here and expect that people would act that way.

So sweet chloe u say that is not random that certain ppl bush the top dj top hostess top builder  :D  :D  ?

hahaha

It's not certain people, it's those your bashing which is anyone else who builds, DJs and is a host/hostess of a room.

seriously now i love you all well sometimes not love u all times :) but most of times i do 

i know its a game so i dont take it seriously even if hate words are spoken im human also so sometimes i get mad if u say badstuff to me but after few mins i forget all :)

Im sorry if u see this game for more than just a game but for me its a game n i play it n have fun 

its fun be here with all u scolding me , even that heheh

i think deep down inside you , u care about me :)

u just want to put me in the grown ups world but i dont wanna be there its not my time yet :)

ur friendly next door lil Alivia muahh

This is a game and no one is better than anyone else in the game, no one should put themselves on a high pedestal and expect that everyone else under them shouldn't say something when being talked down on.

This is about how you sound to others in your threads and posts, so reflect on that.

Then give others a chance to feel good about themselves instead of talking down to them.

Shhh! I'm a woman, but that's okay. :D

Do you realize how absurd you sound right now stating that we're jealous of you being the most successful room, live mixer and builder?  I hate to break it to you but it's not jealously at all.  I've hosted rooms that at one point had over 160+ people in it, I live mix all the time, I build but I doubt my builds even though I get told they're good but that's part of my personality and I don't dare make the claims you are.  Why because making a claim like that would be absurd.  You have said all of what I pointed out in my post to you.  If you didn't I wouldn't have said it.  Just do a search on your posts and your threads and you'll see what everyone else is seeing, that you are doing that.

It's not people being evil, it's people you're bashing asking you to stop with the trashing of their builds, them as DJ and then as room hosts/hostesses.

We're all adults here and expect that people would act that way.

It's not certain people, it's those your bashing which is anyone else who builds, DJs and is a host/hostess of a room.

This is a game and no one is better than anyone else in the game, no one should put themselves on a high pedestal and expect that everyone else under them shouldn't say something when being talked down on.

This is about how you sound to others in your threads and posts, so reflect on that.

Then give others a chance to feel good about themselves instead of talking down to them.

and why ur here in this thread again ? in a game ... :D  :D

also did u saw i mention any builder ? no its ur assumption 

i never mensioned a builder by name etc 

i was reffering to my own builds n said i dont build cheap stuff and u all reacted ,u shouldnt cause this is reffering to me n me only 

but u wanted to react thats the truth or why bother for nameless stuff 

Look at this now   :D   :D  u see why free is dead now its not random cheap stuff.

You compare your build to free stuff, considering your build is not cheap stuff alike free stuff. So I guess free builders can see it directed toward them.

So sweet chloe u say that is not random that certain ppl bush the top dj top hostess top builder   :D   :D  ?

You compare yourself to all other builders, dj and hosts. So I guess all other builders, dj's and hosts are kinda concerned by it too,

You are right, you dont mention any name. If I follow your logic, saying all 21 yo greek girls are totally nuts is fine cos I dont name anyone.

You are playing with words Alivia, maybe it wasn't what you intended to express but that's how people read it.

Regarding the bashing, as soon as you become a "public person" you can expect it. I remember have told you this, "the noiser someone is, the more dramas will come".  In all what you say, or post, my only issue is the way you think and say you are the best, you are the one who knows the best, how this game should be played and so on, letting very few room to other people to think differently than you. I think as long as you will express yourself this way, people will bash you. If you stop comparing yourself, saying others aren't as good as you, I am pretty sure things will get quieter.

and why ur here in this thread again ? in a game ... :D  :D

You made a statement, you should expect people to respond.

i mean why bother with lil Alivia 

why ?

why? why u care ?

I'm a builder, a DJ and room hostess that you have lumped together as being beneath you as you're the best builder, DJ and room hostess.

also did u saw i mention any builder ? no its ur assumption 

i never mensioned a builder by name etc 

i was reffering to my own builds n said i dont build cheap stuff and u all reacted ,u shouldnt cause this is reffering to me n me only 

but u wanted to react thats the truth or why bother for nameless stuff 

You said that about everyone who is a builder, DJ and/or room host/hostess when you said you are the best, top.  Which means anyone and everyone else isn't which no one makes such a claim.

with ur logic mar if i say for example i dont mix cheap music that means all creators come bash me ? hahahaahaha

u see ur flaw in ur logic now ?

No flaw in my logic. I buy only 320 so I take it that my music is cheap which it's not as I pay for the best quality I can get.

You have trashed anyone and everyone else that is a builder, DJ and/or host/hostess of a room with your own words.  They come on here to ask you to not do that and you say you haven't, yet you continue to do it.  It's not a language barrier on your end and we don't understand what you're writing because it's clear.

There are some amazing builders here that won't show off their rooms when they see this, why because they already think their builds aren't good enough let alone have someone say they're the best.  Look at some of the amazing builders, the finer details that go into them.  Yes, even some are given away for others to enjoy because they want others to enjoy it.

Look at this now   :D   :D  u see why free is dead now its not random cheap stuff.

You compare your build to free stuff, considering your build is not cheap stuff alike free stuff. So I guess free builders can see it directed toward them.

So sweet chloe u say that is not random that certain ppl bush the top dj top hostess top builder   :D   :D  ?

You compare yourself to all other builders, dj and hosts. So I guess all other builders, dj's and hosts are kinda concerned by it too,

You are right, you dont mention any name. If I follow your logic, saying all 21 yo greek girls are totally nuts is fine cos I dont name anyone.

You are playing with words Alivia, maybe it wasn't what you intended to express but that's how people read it.

Regarding the bashing, as soon as you become a "public person" you can expect it. I remember have told you this, "the noiser someone is, the more dramas will come".  In all what you say, or post, my only issue is the way you think and say you are the best, you are the one who knows the best, how this game should be played and so on, letting very few room to other people to think differently than you. I think as long as you will express yourself this way, people will bash you. If you stop comparing yourself, saying others aren't as good as you, I am pretty sure things will get quieter.

Lol torax  lemme say This FACTS are i didnt name anyone :) so simple 

the quote u mentioned  i just explain why i dont give free anymore cause i find my builds awesome :) and dont compare my self with other ppl that what i said u ppl play with words ur provocative towards me 

biggest example is that u have bash(not u ) but some all my build threads despite i didnt said anything  in other threads so whats u excuse ?

now let me say clearly why i stopped the free share 

after mister P told all ppl how to steal a room , i even stopped build 

after many months now i started build again n guess what ppl bush my 1st build thread cause was via donations for my time spend my style n my personality  .

so as u see but u dont want to admit u ppl started this 

with ur hostile  manners towards my 1st build thread after long time .

So i think you all that have bush that very 1st thread is time u point ur finger to ur selfs 

and guess what haha i dont come bash ur threads i respect but u all grown up u think u have the right to not respect other ppl threads .

what u have to say about all this ?

have i bash ur build thread ? 

have i bash chloes ? no i even came there n said nice work 

which builder thread have i bash so u have the right to come here n bash ?

who who who ?

You made a statement, you should expect people to respond.

I'm a builder, a DJ and room hostess that you have lumped together as being beneath you as you're the best builder, DJ and room hostess.

You said that about everyone who is a builder, DJ and/or room host/hostess when you said you are the best, top.  Which means anyone and everyone else isn't which no one makes such a claim.

No flaw in my logic. I buy only 320 so I take it that my music is cheap which it's not as I pay for the best quality I can get.

You have trashed anyone and everyone else that is a builder, DJ and/or host/hostess of a room with your own words.  They come on here to ask you to not do that and you say you haven't, yet you continue to do it.  It's not a language barrier on your end and we don't understand what you're writing because it's clear.

There are some amazing builders here that won't show off their rooms when they see this, why because they already think their builds aren't good enough let alone have someone say they're the best.  Look at some of the amazing builders, the finer details that go into them.  Yes, even some are given away for others to enjoy because they want others to enjoy it.

So what about my other threads i havent make a statment as u say ?

so yes from ur reactions its 100% u jealeous what i do i dont know why i dont care why its ur problem 

if u dont like me just iggy me n be done with it  so simple 

1st was my rooms why Alivia open this room why Alivia open that room why Alivia has 150 why Alivia eat why Alivia walks this way why Alivia is pink why this why that .....LOLZZZZ

stop with what Alivia do n focus what u do for the love of god hahaha

Alivia Alivia Alivia...I am not saying there are angels all around. The story about Pierre, I don't know what is true or not, I wasn't there so I won't take any side except I don't like room stealing. Regarding Chloe or anyone else, that's between her and you. I didn't write here because of Chloe, Pierre or anyone else asking me to to do so.

What I tried to explain you if that the way you express yourself on your thread is maybe not the most adequate and triggers people reactions. I have nothing to say about your builds, except maybe that you improved with time in your creations but there is no best builders. You want to sell your rooms? Go for it, you are free to do so, I have another point of view, end.

My last post was to explain why I personally reacted this time. The way you wrote things was kinda hurting for some other peeps.

Now I will leave it there, all other discussions or issues with other players are not my business. Good luck for the future. 

Alivia Alivia Alivia...I am not saying there are angels all around. The story about Pierre, I don't know what is true or not, I wasn't there so I won't take any side except I don't like room stealing. Regarding Chloe or anyone else, that's between her and you. I didn't write here because of Chloe, Pierre or anyone else asking me to to do so.

What I tried to explain you if that the way you express yourself on your thread is maybe not the most adequate and triggers people reactions. I have nothing to say about your builds, excpet maybe that you improved with time in your creations but there is no best builders. You want to sell your rooms? Go for it, you are free to do so, I have another point of view, end.

My last post was to explain why I personally reacted this time. The way you wrote things was kinda hurting for some other peeps.

Now I will leave it there, all other discussions or issues with other players are not my business. Good luck for the future. 

i read it carefully and ill see to what i write n check n double check next time 

wasnt my intention for ppl to think in a competively manner 

so yes from ur reactions its 100% u jealeous what i do i dont know why i dont care why its ur problem 

if u dont like me just iggy me n be done with it  so simple 

1st was my rooms why Alivia open this room why Alivia open that room why Alivia has 150 why Alivia eat why Alivia walks this way why Alivia is pink why this why that .....LOLZZZZ

stop with what Alivia do n focus what u do for the love of god hahaha

You've decided to play the bitch since you're back, now don't cry about it when the others go for it, and bash you ^^

So let us travel back in time.... Mr. P released a guide how to steal rooms. For that he got a forum ban of 4 weeks. What happens then? Were more rooms stolen and passed on? No! It was before and after only a method of some trolls to annoy others.

You once called me a room thief in the World Chat (not long ago ^^), but I never stole a room. Instead, it was my MILLIWAYS that found its way into the Modz forum and was shared there without my permission. By the way, do you know by whom? Have a look around among your friends. 

Whether all this led to you not building in 3dx anymore or whether it was rather your attempt to gain a foothold in Second Life, remains to be seen. 

The fact is, however, that you talked badly about a lot of people here, started unfounded rumors and acted pompously in the forum more than once.  That's why some people are against you, not because they're jealous. If, for example, I was personally only concerned about numbers, I would cancel my job, build like a maniac, organize lot of sex parties and delete my blacklist ^^

alright except than fucking  coming here and complaining and crying and hatting over my girlfriend w/e u want u name it ya'll ain't got any other occupation than coming here? and randomly starting the same fucking bullshit over n over again seriously? ya'll call your self's grown ups but ya'll acting like some lil kids that kindergarten awaits them... pathetic.... 

You've decided to play the bitch since you're back, now don't cry about it when the others go for it, and bash you ^^

So let us travel back in time.... Mr. P released a guide how to steal rooms. For that he got a forum ban of 4 weeks. What happens then? Were more rooms stolen and passed on? No! It was before and after only a method of some trolls to annoy others.

You once called me a room thief in the World Chat (not long ago ^^), but I never stole a room. Instead, it was my MILLIWAYS that found its way into the Modz forum and was shared there without my permission. By the way, do you know by whom? Have a look around among your friends. 

Whether all this led to you not building in 3dx anymore or whether it was rather your attempt to gain a foothold in Second Life, remains to be seen. 

The fact is, however, that you talked badly about a lot of people here, started unfounded rumors and acted pompously in the forum more than once.  That's why some people are against you, not because they're jealous. If, for example, I was personally only concerned about numbers, I would cancel my job, build like a maniac, organize lot of sex parties and delete my blacklist ^^

i called u room thief not cause u steal any room but cause u keep are friends with mister P (aka thief) what i mean by that example if i have a murderer friend n i keep be with him/her means i accept what he/she do means im part of it thats why i called u this way so it be clear cause u still accept mister P means u accept what he do n that was the reason we fought n now not be friends etc from my side 

he stole many rooms  why u keep not accepting that fact chloe ?

alright except than fucking  coming here and complaining and crying and hatting over my girlfriend w/e u want u name it ya'll ain't got any other occupation than coming here? and randomly starting the same fucking bullshit over n over again seriously? ya'll call your self's grown ups but ya'll acting like some lil kids that kindergarten awaits them... pathetic.... 

Hushhhhhhhhhhhhhh now 

i called u room thief not cause u steal any room but cause u keep are friends with mister P (aka thief) what i mean by that example if i have a murderer friend n i keep be with him/her means i accept what he/she do means im part of it thats why i called u this way so it be clear cause u still accept mister P means u accept what he do n that was the reason we fought n now not be friends etc 

Okay so can I call you a room thief now too? Just asking :)

Well in opposite to you I wouldn't do that. I tell you now something. Your a liar! And you have no rights to point to anybody else. 

And your murderer example is pure bullshit! 

Okay so can I call you a room thief now too? Just asking :)

Well in opposite to you I wouldn't do that. I tell you now something. Your a liar! And you have no rights to point to anybody else. 

And your murderer example is pure bullshit! 

i lie ? lol half 3dx has proofs that he stole rooms why ur so fixated with mister P ^^

and the example is an example its not bs 

when u accept ur part sure all grown ups know that since i also know that n not so grown up 

which of my friends steals ?so maybe i have a lil chat cause i do not like that stuff ppl playing with other ppl builds 

i lie ? lol half 3dx has proofs that he stole rooms why ur so fixated with mister P ^^

when u accept ur part sure all grown ups know that since i also know that n not so grown up 

which of my friends steals ?so maybe i have a lil chat cause i do not like that stuff ppl playing with other ppl builds 

Your example is bullshit and I don't call you a liar what you say about Mr. P, he can defend himself ^^ I just talk to you about what you say over me, thats all..... and if you don't get it:

YOUR EXAMPLE IS BULLSHIT AND OFFENDING... comparing murderer with unproven room copying! Are you silly?

Ask around... you are supporting a room thief as well :) especially the one who did released my room :)