3DXChat Community

My new room title is secret

Aliviax

Hello everyone this is now my own room i build well it has a title but i wont mention now as its too early 

here is a preview

i promise you lots of unique stuff that no ones has build lots of hi tec stuff also 

its on  a whole other level than what builders do  :D 

but expect spaceships  hi tec objects space crafts unique buildings stractures n many more that i wont say now 

just few pics n maybe some will get the idea where i go with this  :P 

2018-10-04_22-25-13_24922.png

Look at this now  :D  :D  u see why free is dead now its not random cheap stuff 

2018-10-04_22-25-27_25782.png

2018-10-04_22-26-06_28171.png

just started 

2018-10-04_22-26-20_28987.png

well it will take sometime  but in the end you will see something amazing .

for now i just build various stracture so later i see which ones ill use  :D 

i promise you lots of unique stuff that no ones has build lots of hi tec stuff also 

its on  a whole other level than what builders do   :D 

Look at this now   :D   :D  u see why free is dead now its not random cheap stuff 

Well, i promised not to interfere but since you attack me and also all others who give free stuff, I will.

You want to sell your build? Fine do it. Now saying you are the best builder, sorry, you aren't. And I saw free random stuff as good as your builds. This said, you are free to think you are the best builder, and your builds worth millions, I am free to think differently.

Have fun in your megalomania.

its on  a whole other level than what builders do   :D 

Look at this now   :D   :D  u see why free is dead now its not random cheap stuff 

Well, i promised not to interfere but since you attack me and also all others who give free stuff, I will.

You want to sell your build? Fine do it. Now saying you are the best builder, sorry, you aren't. And I saw free random stuff as good as your builds. This said, you are free to think you are the best builder, and your builds worth millions, I am free to think the opposite.

Have fun in your megalomania.

HUH?????? what ? 

sorry dont understand what u say i just post my room pics nothing more 

have fun 

Hello everyone this is now my own room i build well it has a title but i wont mention now as its too early 

here is a preview

its on  a whole other level than what builders do  :D 

but expect spaceships  hi tec objects space crafts unique buildings stractures n many more that i wont say now 

just few pics n maybe some will get the idea where i go with this  :P 

Look at this now  :D  :D  u see why free is dead now its not random cheap stuff .Ill edit here n say 'u see now why for me free is dead so we dont have missunderstandings. i personaly value what i build  only this stracture needs ton of work to be made n be decent n that requires skill knowlage n patience <3

just started 

well it will take sometime  but in the end you will see something amazing .

for now i just build various stracture so later i see which ones ill use  :D 

This is what i said u forget that in every pic i say n showcase something  n i speak for my self what i can do 

I promise I will if each creator/artist/musician dont call the others cheap :)

im sorry torax i didnt call others cheap  i only said i dont make cheap stuff n thats totaly different meaning wise 

maybe u want to revice what u said cause u miss read?

well grammar wise i might not said it perfect but its the same in greek meaning :)

Look at this now   :D   :D  u see why free is dead now its not random cheap stuff .Ill edit here n say 'u see now why for me free is dead so we dont have missunderstandings. i personaly value what i build  only this stracture needs ton of work to be made n be decent n that requires skill knowlage n patience <3

Well maybe it's me Alivia but I read this in all way possible but "Free is dead now it's not randow cheap stuf", it means free is random cheap stuff. Then you add about knowledge and patience as free builds didn't need those qualities. So far all builders I met, care about what they build, not only the one who give away. That's why I reacted and only because of this. The way you turned your comment make it sound this way, and it is quiet insulting for other builders.

Look at this now   :D   :D  u see why free is dead now its not random cheap stuff .Ill edit here n say 'u see now why for me free is dead so we dont have missunderstandings. i personaly value what i build  only this stracture needs ton of work to be made n be decent n that requires skill knowlage n patience <3

Well maybe it's me Alivia but I read this in all way possible but "Free is dead now it's not randow cheap stuf", it means free is random cheap stuff. Then you add about knowledge and patience as free builds didn't need those qualities. SoO far all builders I met, care about what they build, not only the one who give away. That's why I reacted and only because of this. The way you turned your comment make it sound this way, and it is quiet insulting for other builders.

well my whole post is about me im not reffering to others n dont care i just explained why for me free is dead while showcasing a specific starcture 

trust me i dont care or have mood to compete building wise if i wanted i would get my most unigue build n went to modz event hehe

but instead im far from entering competitions :)

i had lost my mood build n now that i found it back n start build again  what i see?.....ppl bash every build thread i make ? while i havent bash anyones thread  n thats a lil crazy .

i opened my room n made parties ppl bash me why i open now i build rooms ppl bash me  hahahaah

lol what is that hahaah

Maybe because you bash others too? Just saying :)

and what are u exactly doing now if i may ask did you not start coming here now and start bashing in here + if u read carefully u can see she is not reffering to anyone nor to any group of ppl + i guess she might have to use an underline over some specific areas so your intelligence can understand. :lol:

and what are u exactly doing now if i may ask did you not start coming here now and start bashing in here + if u read carefully u can see she is not reffering to anyone nor to any group of ppl + i guess she might have to use and underline over some specific areas so your intelligence can understand. :lol:

u hush now or no sex for weeks no one mention ur name silly 

and what are u exactly doing now if i may ask did you not start coming here now and start bashing in here + if u read carefully u can see she is not reffering to anyone nor to any group of ppl + i guess she might have to use and underline over some specific areas so your intelligence can understand. :lol:

Here we go :) That's all what you got Christopher? Personal attack! My intelligence is fine what about yours? I simply quoted something she said and how I understood it. I don't think it is bashing at this point. And believe me or not, I am not the only one who understood it this way. 

I was blamed as well when my english was on "google translator" level  ^_^  actually worse  :ph34r:  When your native language has 15 times and not the same gramar...grumor...no, grammar... I`m out.

Peace.

ps: actually every language has just 3 times.

Edited by ExHaran

here is a preview

its on a whole other level than what builders do :D

but expect spaceships hi tec objects space crafts unique buildings stractures n many more that i wont say now

just few pics n maybe some will get the idea where i go with this :P

Look at this now :D :D u see why free is dead now its not random cheap stuff

just started

well it will take sometime but in the end you will see something amazing .

for now i just build various stracture so later i see which ones ill use :D

I shouldn't comment that but... Hmm

No I don't, I don't rate what you said, even if you atacked all other builders LOL, I just thank you for the good laugh! :D

I shouldn't comment that but... Hmm

No I don't, I don't rate what you said, even if you atacked all other builders LOL, I just thank you for the good laugh! :D

glad i could be of some use ..meanwhile  tho... i dont care about that stuff i only build

2018-10-05_01-11-32_136447.png

:D