3DXChat Community

Debating coming back

CrazyAli

I tried contacting Gizmo about this, but after a week I have given up.

​Anyway, I was curious if they still continued to have specials for the game. Like come Christmas time they usually offered the game for a full year subscription for around 40-60$ range. I think that is the only way I would be willing to come back at this point.

Heya Ali !

That's the only special offer they release when it comes to subscriptions (so far to my knowledge) so that won't be before mid december'ish.

I would only assume it will be available again this year. Giz knows lot of people jump on that offer so :P.

Btw longtime no see, hope you are well :D

you should definetly come bk to game  best lovely kind non toxic comunity here  :D

only love n compasion in this game 

ppl care for each other to the point they check whatever u do  :D in a good meaning 

Seriously now aside joking  the game is awesome with awesome graphics simple UI lots  of sex lots of social side lots of ppl lots of parties 

• 4 weeks later...

Mid December? Traditionally Holiday shopping season begins offically Thanksgiving weekend,  However I read a report recently that it will begin earlier this year and as early as after the election on 11/6.  Gizmo should take this into consideration. Catch them when they still have cash to spend or wait till shopping is completed and broke?