#1 CrazyAli

CrazyAli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 29 September 2018 - 08:23 AM

I tried contacting Gizmo about this, but after a week I have given up.

​Anyway, I was curious if they still continued to have specials for the game. Like come Christmas time they usually offered the game for a full year subscription for around 40-60$ range. I think that is the only way I would be willing to come back at this point.

#2 Suzanne

Suzanne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 10:57 AM

they did it again last Christmas, with a bit of luck they'll do it again this year :rolleyes:

• Soothsayer likes this

#3 Aleyda

Aleyda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 11:53 AM

Don't come back it's a trap! lol

#4 Shanti

Shanti

𝐵𝒪𝒮𝒮𝒴 𝐵𝐼𝒞𝐻𝐸

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts
  • LocationASSylum

Posted 29 September 2018 - 07:04 PM

Heya Ali !

That's the only special offer they release when it comes to subscriptions (so far to my knowledge) so that won't be before mid december'ish.

I would only assume it will be available again this year. Giz knows lot of people jump on that offer so :P.

Btw longtime no see, hope you are well :D

#5 Aliviax

Aliviax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 01 October 2018 - 12:15 AM

you should definetly come bk to game  best lovely kind non toxic comunity here  :D

only love n compasion in this game 

ppl care for each other to the point they check whatever u do  :D in a good meaning 

Seriously now aside joking  the game is awesome with awesome graphics simple UI lots  of sex lots of social side lots of ppl lots of parties 

#6 SusanLouisa

SusanLouisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • LocationBlowing Bubbles

Posted 27 October 2018 - 02:06 PM

Mid December? Traditionally Holiday shopping season begins offically Thanksgiving weekend,  However I read a report recently that it will begin earlier this year and as early as after the election on 11/6.  Gizmo should take this into consideration. Catch them when they still have cash to spend or wait till shopping is completed and broke?

#7 RobT

RobT

Optimus Prime

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,823 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 27 October 2018 - 02:12 PM

Come on back Ali, dont be scared :P   As others have stated, the only special is the Christmas one. I want to say its 60 for the year but dont quote me on that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users