3DXChat Community

☀ Aura Pool Party ☀ 25 July - 10PM (cest) Boooooom Boooooom

Lexzia

Welcome to my Party Thread here on 3DX forum

Here you will see my upcoming parties / event's
The Thread will be updated from party to party. 

I don't like to have forum thread's / tropic all over the place.. So i keep it to this one when its my personal party i hold and plan. 

See you there.. And remember to Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

I want to say thank you to everyone there came by to the party and to visit Pink Lady. Each of you matters.. Thank you all..

Thank you to the DJs Russel, BackFire, KIWI and to Armin Van Buuren - okay the last one did not know he was live in my club.. or maybe he knows.. Who knows ;) But what i know it he is a big inspiration to me and many others..

I HUGE thanks to the Bare Bunnies also, you girls did an amazing job as always. I am so proud that you not only dance there, but also can call you friends. Some i know good, some i will know better in the future. Keep up the good work girls  :wub:

This i normally not say, but today i will...
I had a blessing time last night... Even some people was trying to ruin my party. So they did not had success with that.
A little hint to these people there try ruin the party:
Keep trying.. 
"it wont help, be cause its all about who is there, and that these people there are there having fun and enjoy, its not about numbers, its about the people there actually IS there
."

I enjoy every single minuets there, and i was happy to see the support and how local was been used there.
Once again Thank You! to each of you..

Hugs 

And that with the little text:
The DJs there was there and spinning (Russel, BackFire & Kiwi) They are actually also REAL DJs, they DJ out in REAL Life also, and gets money for that. Just me there are "armature" there. But again i don't know why some people try to say who is REAL DJs and who is not in WC. Personal for me, so i not care so much if some call me DJ or not, all i care for is to entertain, and people enjoy that.
A fact: What is a DJ: A DJ is one there play music to others - So simple is it.

Stop point fingers, when you point your finger there are 3 there points back at you.. Stop try tell who is what or not are. Lean back and enjoy your time here instead.. Most people sometimes forget a important thing.. "Enjoy today, there are maybe not a tomorrow" 

"Let the fun begin, the truth is out there"

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

28th Feb we continue...

The new club in town will opens the doors for the first time..

An old warehouse have got a huge makeover and now it's the new night club "Plan B"
Out there we can play and party as high and much as we can..! 

Be there and let the music guides.. Be a part of The Mission

• 2 weeks later...