3DXChat Community

BrandiWine & I have had the honour to work with some great DJ’s in my Hang Outs and in our club - The Soap Factory.

Our top DJs are favourites to us and listed in no particular order below:

DJ SweetCaress

N8B7WIJ.jpg

She is amazing and helped us get our rooms off the ground. She is a Brit and uses a mic. She has an amazing northern accent. She is fun and brings the room alive. You just can’t help yourself, you’re happy feet just have to dance… She is an awesome DJ.

DJ Randy

83awiQO.jpg

He is an excellent DJ. He also helped with getting The Soap Factory known. He uses a mic as well and when he talks he has an underlying laugh in his voice that is just infectious. He sounds like he is having a blast, which draws the guests in the room to join in. He is also thoughtful and has helped others to improve their DJ techniques. The guy is in a class of his own.  Go check him out and see.

DJ xBrodie.  

YKs7JHJ.jpg

What a nice guy. He enjoys DJ-ing and plays to his audience. His rooms are joyous and friendly. If he is playing in a room, you are sure to have a good time. Go see him in action. His knowledge, no matter what the genre of music is impressive. He is always willing to help out when needed and is a generous and kind soul. We are lucky to have him as our friend.

DJ Tsela

BYmkhGs.jpg

Another great guy. He is a rocker at heart, though he does play some blues! However, the louder and noisier the music, the better. He rocks the room while head banging and you can almost smell the leather and petunia oil. His current library of music is extensive. It is very rare that something is requested and T does not have it. If you like stamping your feet and punching the air, he is your man!

DJ Shovel -  aka Jersey. 

chLjFgq.jpg

He plays classic Rock and Blues. He is just a no frills, what you see is what you get type of bloke. But that simplicity is utter genius and works amazingly well. He fills rooms and gives everyone such a good time. Before you know it, the night is over and its time to go home! He has played many times at The Soap Factory and again, helped to make our room known. Look out for his room when he opens. If you have requested a song from him in the past he will play it for you again without the request if he sees you in his room. His memory is amazing. 

DJ Kandikisses aka xCarrie.  

2GdrZF3.jpg

She is an amazing gal. She is willing to help, plays some awesome tunes and has filled in for us at very short notice.  She will get you dancing and enjoying your night. She has a lot of mixes that helps to keep your feet tapping. She also has a country and western room that is a great night out.  She gets along with everyone and has a music soul, heart and spirit and will get you on your feet whether you want to or not. She is a welcome addition to the soap factory family and we are blessed to have her talent.

DJ MikeyDee.   

2mpCFpC.jpg

This guy is from my Homeland so of course he is fucking awesome. The guy has filled in and helped out in times of need. He always comes through and plays a fabulous set of tunes. He also has a spectacular library and as a drummer in real life, knows exactly what he is talking about when he talks about songs. He makes sure a set of tunes is suited to your particular needs and goes that extra mile to ensure all runs smoothly. Top Man and good friend to both of us.

DJ XxKittKattxX

gQXDqIw.jpg

This lady is amazing and fairly new on the scene and already gaining the respect of other Dj’s. She plays an awesome room and has had us all rocking several times in the Soap Factory.  Again she gets along well with others easily and has a very positive outlook. She has quite the future in front of her as a DJ in any room. Watch out when she opens her own rooms. She is well worth a visit.

DJ TurnLeft aka Woody .

NzRtbeR.jpg

He is the Country & Western man with the heart & soul of a cowboy. Look out for his room. You will have a yehawing, hat swinging, boot kicking, earth stomping night.  We have enjoyed many a night in his room - Gone Country. He is open every Tuesday. Look out for him and have a twirl in his room.

DJ  SkylarJStar.

psmG3ic.jpg

Star is our latest DJ to join us and from her shy, but endearing personality she is fun, versatile and can make the room dance, shake and shimmy. We have had a blast when she has played for us. She can do requests and if you see her lining up to DJ in a room, go visit. She is sure to give you a great night. 

These guys are our favourite DJ’s for sure. Through their time DJ-ing for us, B and I have adopted each of them as close friends and some are even our Soap family. Some may have moved on for different reasons but the memories we have made together remain precious and is part of the History of The Soap Factory which of course is very dear to us.

We wish all of them luck where ever their real and virtual life leads them.  We have been truly blessed to have them in our circle and their music has only added to the spirit of The Soap Factory. AND we of course look forward to working with them again in  the near future and in 2019. 

To Her.

My Da always said to me:

“Son, find yourself a girl who’s nice and mild who’ll stay at home with my grandchild.

Once you’ve found her, hold her tight and thank your lucky stars at night!”

Now I love my Da (I cross my heart) but man, that girl’s a boring sort.

To stay at home all day and night and wait upon her Mr. Right?

No thanks, not her-

at least for me.

I want a girl who wants to see the 3dxchat world with me,

and more besides!

A girl who’s brave and never hides

her energy and passion.

Who likes to be tied up,

Kissed and teased

And made corrupt!

In short- you love me, and I love you.

While you’re a wonderful girlfriend- (it’s true)

Let’s make the plunge!

There’s no one else I want

for virtual life’s wild ride,

than you beside me

as my awesome bride!

Well I know you want a man who’s brave and bold

and strong,

Who’s handsome, with a heart of gold,

but sadly, he’s not me – or so I’m told!

I know you want a man who’s smart and wise and clever,

Who’s quick and witty, with dancing eyes-

but sadly, he’s not me – or so I’m told!

So though I’m not a perfect man  - winks -  but you know that I am!

I’m here, on bended knee.

This question now my heart demands:

BrandiWine - Will you marry me?

6JVLmUN.jpg

JFuKttg.jpg

WNCjQwm.jpg

kFDz4wG.jpg

fwreWag.jpg

e6WbM83.jpg

uDfaiJS.jpg

I'll open  The Soap Factory Instead.    Who doesnt like blowing bubbles . 

We will be open today from 3pm EST   -  8pm GMT   until the DJ says .....   FOR SOAP SAKE GOOOOO HOME!

Special guest  DJ   -     SkylarJStar

psmG3ic.jpg

BXyItau.jpg

Come try some Bootleg Soapshine... if you dare

8S23mpN.jpg

Bubbles are always great  :)

FLHcDi0.jpg

And to those that dont know ...

I asked   :)

UyyGNW2.jpg

We are walking into 2019 with a clear mind.

If you owe us, don’t worry about it - you’re welcome.

If you wronged us, it’s all good - lesson learned

If you’re angry with us, you won - We've let it go

If we aren’t speaking, it’s fine - We wish you well

If we wronged you, we apologize - it wasn’t intentional

We are grateful for every experience. Life is too short for pent up anger, maintaining grudges, and superfluous stress.

Make 2019 a year of positivity and forgiveness. Forgiveness is for you, not the other person.

A heartfelt Happy New Year to all who read this.  Take time to enjoy all your bubbles as they should be savored. 

9bTLEpR.jpg

XRenMSb.jpg

To Him:

Words are not enough
The words to tell you my heart
seem to not exist!

Looking in your eyes
I see the questioning hope
and my heart takes flight

From the first meeting
I knew we were meant to be
I knew I was yours.

You looked at my soul
As if you knew me forever
and my heart whispered.

The touch of your hand,
your breath on my skin was like fire
and my heart whispered.

Laughing till we cried
Hours and hours felt like minutes
Good Night was painful.

Loving till we cried
our souls joined and rejoicing
my heart screamed your name.

Not an easy path
we have traveled hand in hand
Never looking back.

We chose our colors
And created our bubble.
We are our bubble.

A day without you
Is a day without breathing,
A day with no joy.

In your arms I'm home.
When I am with you I am complete.
With you I am me.

So to your question
there really is no question
it is destiny.

My heart hears your song
Do you hear the harmony?
Saying YES YES YES!
!

We had an impromptu New Year 2019 and Day after the Wedding Party and as always our Soapers didnt let us down and 

DJ Shovel  rocked our night away.   

chLjFgq.jpg

Thank you ShovelHead for some terrific tunes and to Mrs Rarius for looking after me. The time zone got to me after our Wedding Night  :P

Here's some pics as always.  Love you Soapers.

Wn7M3gM.jpg

PCQ3B7T.jpg

We had an unexpected Wedding Reception too,

Congratulations to  WolfHeaart & LilDove for getting married

i59Zbz6.jpg

• 4 weeks later...