3DXChat Community

Why is my forum all messed up?

panCDCA

The game itself runs fine but I come here and what was once an easy forum to follow I have one that allows me to post period. I can't post pictures in my profile like I used to, or in my messenger, or even here on the boards. i can't even post links.

It's been like this for awhile now and I kept thinking it would go back or that it was an update since it started shortly after the the new test download. Then I mentioned something to my friend and she said no the forum is the same as it always has been.

I have tried my desktop thinking maybe it was just my laptop, but I get the same thing.

Is it on my end and if so what did I do to change it so I can get it back? Was my account hacked?

It makes it very hard to follow or do anything. Even sending messages I have to go through my friends list click on the friend and go to their messages.

I'd post screen shots BUT I can't post pictures or even links. So, I am screwed.

I tried the theme change it sent me to my home profile page and worked then I cam back here and it's still a mess.

So I can get there, I just can't stay there.

As or browsers, I've tried all I have FF, Chrome, Opera, Edge.

I wish this would end n it would just go back to the VBulletin type easy mode instead of this very old school can't really do much mode.