3DXChat Community

README USER. I wrote to the support.

Felinia

Hi to those who read.
I state that I am Italian and I am using google translator to translate all the text in English.
I would like to expose some issues that could improve 3DX.
Regardless of the fact that those who are continuing to create the game, it is clear that they do not have any kind of inspiration and interest towards us users.
These few things that I recommend, are fruits of data collected on 3DX, not on the forum, but on the game.
What we need for users I write below.

1 - Lack of a language self-translator. Many of the players know only one language, who knows Italian, some English, some French, and so on.
It would need a self-tuning adapted to the language of those who use the game, at least in the world, thus facilitating users' questions and answers.

2 - Lack of a self-destructor on the forum. Same point mentioned above.

3 - Lack of staff involved in the game and the forum. In 2 years of playing, I have never seen any of the staff take care of us both on the game and on the forum. This is not correct. Many of us need someone to help them if they need help. For example, I struggle to understand how to open a post and I always have to ask some other user. Gizmo can not follow us all, he is only one person. Stimo Gizmo for the job he does, but he can not do it all by himself.

4 - DLL. On 1000 players, I BELIEVE that 900 use third-party DLLs. This allows the player to be able to use the flycam much faster, to use transparency on stockings, to change skin color (via tablet) and much more. If users use third-party DLLs it's because the game developer is not able to provide us with a DLL that will allow these things to be pleasant and comfortable for us.

5 - World Editor - Pose Editor - Clothes Editor.
It is useless to point out that the only actual update was made with the world editor. Creating a pose editor would be another great update, because even here it is evident, the game producer can not know all the sexual tastes of us users. Instead, with a Pose Editor we would be able to create sexual poses that we like, and do not use sexual positions "recycled" as in the last update (3DXCHATTEST) on 20 positions, we use 2, at most 3. is more than obvious that the positions are EQUAL to the previous ones, simply modified.
Clothes Editor - This would be another great update, since the clothes are always the same, and very often if something is released it is extremely bad. (If you take a leap into 3DX you will see it with your own eyes, but it is clear that none of you are interested in our opinion, only interested in the costs we pay.You have abandoned us.We have a Pose and Clothes editor, we could do the clothes that we like, and exchange them with other players, piercing and tattoos do not exist, and a post was created in 2014 asking if we liked having piercings or tattoos, update never happened, but obviously we do not expect anything.
Many other games with VERY LOW graphics quality, have all these things, and cost VERY LESS. Now what I start to ask myself, I pay 25 euros a month for what? For the graphics? To pay for the work of someone who does not ask us what we want, if we need help, or simply if we would change something in the game? I read on the forum very often that he complains that there are no FFF - MMM poses. With all the money you take, when will it be possible to create gay and lesbian poses for the whole world?I hope this message is clear enough. Mine is not a direct attack, but only a collective thought of mine and other players with whom I have had the opportunity to talk about these points. Many of the players I know have gone exasperated for the few updates.

After the umpteenth complaint to the support (never received) I leave my contacts below, Nick and Mail address. This post will be published on 3DXFORUM, and if you answer me your answer will be published, to let everyone read how much you care about your users.
Yours sincerely.
Felinia.

Nickname Game: Felinia
Mail: ----------------------------

Thank you! Your inquiry has been sent! We will typically respond within 24 hours for requests received Monday through Thursday and for requests received during the weekend, we will respond the following Monday.

( If every person who reads this post and replies, instead of wasting time asking Gizmo, would write to the support, maybe our complaints would be heard. Below I leave the support contact.
MAKE A FAVOR THE COMMUNITY, WRITE YOUR SUPPLIES TO SUPPORT.    http://3dxchat.com/support/
Thanks for reading this post. )

Felinia :huh:

UPDATE ANSWER: I received an answer, which answer is not

3DX Help <3dxhelp@gmail.com>

Today, 13:56You

Hi!
Thank you for your message. We will check this out as soon as possible.

On 9/15/18, 42143989 <juliet@3dxchat.net> wrote:
> Hi to those who read.

> I state that I am Italian and I am using google translator to translate all
> the text in English.

> I would like to expose some issues that could improve 3DX.

> Regardless of the fact that those who are continuing to create the game, it
> is clear that they do not have any kind of inspiration and interest towards
> us users.

> These few things that I recommend, are fruits of data collected on 3DX, not
> on the forum, but on the game.

> What we need for users I write below.

>

> 1 - Lack of a language self-translator. Many of the players know only one
> language, who knows Italian, some English, some French, and so on.

> It would need a self-tuning adapted to the language of those who use the
> game, at least in the world, thus facilitating users' questions and
> answers.

>

> 2 - Lack of a self-destructor on the forum. Same point mentioned above.

>

> 3 - Lack of staff involved in the game and the forum. In 2 years of playing,
> I have never seen any of the staff take care of us both on the game and on
> the forum. This is not correct. Many of us need someone to help them if they
> need help. For example, I struggle to understand how to open a post and I
> always have to ask some other user. Gizmo can not follow us all, he is only
> one person. Stimo Gizmo for the job he does, but he can not do it all by
> himself.

>

> 4 - DLL. On 1000 players, I BELIEVE that 900 use third-party DLLs. This
> allows the player to be able to use the flycam much faster, to use
> transparency on stockings, to change skin color (via tablet) and much more.
> If users use third-party DLLs it's because the game developer is not able to
> provide us with a DLL that will allow these things to be pleasant and
> comfortable for us.

>

> 5 - World Editor - Pose Editor - Clothes Editor.

> It is useless to point out that the only actual update was made with the
> world editor. Creating a pose editor would be another great update, because
> even here it is evident, the game producer can not know all the sexual
> tastes of us users. Instead, with a Pose Editor we would be able to create
> sexual poses that we like, and do not use sexual positions "recycled" as in
> the last update (3DXCHATTEST) on 20 positions, we use 2, at most 3. is more
> than obvious that the positions are EQUAL to the previous ones, simply
> modified.

> Clothes Editor - This would be another great update, since the clothes are
> always the same, and very often if something is released it is extremely
> bad. (If you take a leap into 3DX you will see it with your own eyes, but it
> is clear that none of you are interested in our opinion, only interested in
> the costs we pay.You have abandoned us.We have a Pose and Clothes editor, we
> could do the clothes that we like, and exchange them with other players,
> piercing and tattoos do not exist, and a post was created in 2014 asking if
> we liked having piercings or tattoos, update never happened, but obviously
> we do not expect anything.

> Many other games with VERY LOW graphics quality, have all these things, and
> cost VERY LESS. Now what I start to ask myself, I pay 25 euros a month for
> what? For the graphics? To pay for the work of someone who does not ask us
> what we want, if we need help, or simply if we would change something in the
> game? I read on the forum very often that he complains that there are no FFF
> - MMM poses. With all the money you take, when will it be possible to create
> gay and lesbian poses for the whole world?I hope this message is clear
> enough. Mine is not a direct attack, but only a collective thought of mine
> and other players with whom I have had the opportunity to talk about these
> points. Many of the players I know have gone exasperated for the few
> updates.

>

> After the umpteenth complaint to the support (never received) I leave my
> contacts below, Nick and Mail address. This post will be published on
> 3DXFORUM, and if you answer me your answer will be published, to let
> everyone read how much you care about your users.

> Yours sincerely.

> Felinia.

>

> Nickname Game: Felinia

> Mail: ------------

>

> Order ID: -----------

> Email: ---------------------

> IP: -------------

>

>
>

--

Thank you!
3DXChat Support team

You should follow us on
Instagram
https://instagram.com/3dxchat
Twitter https://twitter.com/3dxchat

I wait for more answers from the support. As soon as they answer me, I will let you know by updating this post.

Are you aware that support is made to report ingame bugs or issues users can have with downloads or regarding payment?

And what you received is certainly just an automatic answer sent to every person who makes a request.

I'm not saying that what you sent is not justified or you're wrong (honestly i read it a few days ago and completly forgot what it was about  :ph34r: ) but just support is not the right place to send it. You will certainly get an answer such as "Thx for your interest in our game, we keep your suggestions in mind and will try as always and with your faithfull support to make the game better that how it is now." which basically means "ok but i do what i want cause it's my game".

Are you aware that support is made to report ingame bugs or issues users can have with downloads or regarding payment?

And what you received is certainly just an automatic answer sent to every person who makes a request.

I'm not saying that what you sent is not justified or you're wrong (honestly i read it a few days ago and completly forgot what it was about  :ph34r: ) but just support is not the right place to send it. You will certainly get an answer such as "Thx for your interest in our game, we keep your suggestions in mind and will try as always and with your faithfull support to make the game better that how it is now." which basically means "ok but i do what i want cause it's my game".

When I asked Gizmo to insert some updates requested by me (some ideas) I was told to contact the support, I think this is also useful for this :huh:

Not really sure what you expected, people have been asking for this and that for years now,  Hell, leeloo has been asking for lesbian poses that dont involve a cock  for years now and that actually seems very easy to implement yet not much in that category as of yet. 

We can not continue to complain and nobody listens to us. :(

i agree. while i do think some people are way over the top with what they expect, they want the entire game to become something its not... A good percentage of people are asking for things that shouldnt be to hard to put in like the lesbian stuff and stuff like what you asked for. Maybe one day you all will get it, fingers crossed

I don't quite see where you are coming from here. On the one hand you're suggesting that her proposals, which have been put forward by others, are OTT and difficult to achieve yet, on the other, you seem to be agreeing that even simple suggestions haven't been picked up on. As you say 'fingers crossed', I think most of us agree with that, that things like the pose editor and clothes editor will appear. Pester power can reap dividends so let's keep pestering, yeah?

Their umpteenth answer was summarizing "We are working, we will reply when we have time, thanks!" I sincerely all this work, I do not see it.

I'm sorry for Gizmo, who has a great responsibility for everything. Forum and Game. But maybe it's not him who creates the poses and all the other updates, but third parties. He is the one present of his staff, and we all take it with him, we should take it with support, also serve to complain ...

• 2 weeks later...

- Me (19/9/18): The important thing is that you take my e-mail into consideration and answer me when you have time. Thank you (19/9/18)

- Me (27/9/18): 10 days ago (a few days more ...) I sent you an email, to know some information about the things that have been proposed by me and other Italians, I have not yet received an appropriate answer if not "Hi!
Thank you for your message. We will check this out as soon as possible. "" Hello, At the moment we have a lot of work. So we will be able to send you
reply when we have time. Thanks! "Is it possible to know something?

- Support (1/19/18):  Hi! Sorry for the delay.

1. This option is not planned.
2. This option is not planned.
3. This option is planned but we can't say when it will be added.
4. What featureas are you talking about? Can you explain please?
5. We are considering to make a pose editor.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not here to transcribe everything, they are superfluous messages ... I can only say that after 20 days the development team had not yet answered me. Until today. Unfortunately, they did not answer the development team, but the team that helps users. I think it's right that you read this part of the message.

I:

Good morning.
We have been waiting 20 days for an answer

from the support regarding this email.
No one who has the courtesy to answer correctly
to the questions provided? You bounced from one
support to another, but without real answers ...

Support:
Hello,

I'm sorry but my job is just to help players run the game, fix account
or subscription and etc.
I have no relation to the development.

I sent your question to the developers. In fact, a lot of questions
come to them, but I draw your attention that devs are not obliged to
answer all the questions.

Have a nice day!

I:

Thank you for answering.
It is not totally true that they are not "obliged" to respond.

Like many other people, we pay a monthly, semi-annual or annual subscription.
It is our right to get answers to questions we all ask ourselves ...

to contact the development team, where should I write?

i agree. while i do think some people are way over the top with what they expect, they want the entire game to become something its not... A good percentage of people are asking for things that shouldnt be to hard to put in like the lesbian stuff and stuff like what you asked for. Maybe one day you all will get it, fingers crossed

Better saying in 4.jpg

im not sure, i hadnt posted in this thread in five weeks until you dragged me into it. I am the innocent one here :P

Well to be honest, i have to drag you around a bit people thought you were me and i was you the concept of there being two people was mind blowing to them. Also what part of "lets go for a drag." did you not understand, it is the best way to get Troll hair.

Support:
Hello,

I'm sorry but my job is just to help players run the game, fix account

or subscription and etc.

I have no relation to the development.

I sent your question to the developers. In fact, a lot of questions

come to them, but I draw your attention that devs are not obliged to

answer all the questions.

Have a nice day!

I:

Thank you for answering.

It is not totally true that they are not "obliged" to respond.

Like many other people, we pay a monthly, semi-annual or annual subscription.

It is our right to get answers to questions we all ask ourselves ...

to contact the development team, where should I write?

Yup like you said they are totally not obliged to respond... And we also are not obliged to keep playing and keep paying.

The thing is at least for me personally, despite the lack of -good updates- and lack of communication... I don't see my self leaving here, I made friends and lovers here... as things would have it and due to the absence of a worthy competitor, 3dx is currently the only window I can see them through, so my hands are tied... 

Hopefully one day a well made product will show up with the potential to pull people out of here... then maybe they will wake up.

I with Support Buisness/Development

Hello. I am an Italian girl who plays 3dxchat with several Italian friends. We would like to ask / propose several things that could change the game for the better, I contacted the support several times, which unfortunately can not give me the appropriate answers, and they advised me to look for you. If you can give us answers as a player we pay large subscriptions, and not only talk about 20 euros per month, but also annual subscriptions. Since 20 days have passed since the last answer from your support, please do not take 20 days to reply. Thank you.

PLEASE BOYS, IF YOU HAVE INTENTION TO CHANGE THE GAME IN BETTER, PLEASE WRITE IN A PRIVATE MAIL A LIST OF THINGS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE IN THE GAME. I WILL PROVIDE TO MAKE YOU A PORTAVOCE BY SENDING A MAIL TO THE SUPPORT. THANKS FOR COLLABORATION :rolleyes:

I with Support Buisness/Development

Hello. I am an Italian girl who plays 3dxchat with several Italian friends. We would like to ask / propose several things that could change the game for the better, I contacted the support several times, which unfortunately can not give me the appropriate answers, and they advised me to look for you. If you can give us answers as a player we pay large subscriptions, and not only talk about 20 euros per month, but also annual subscriptions. Since 20 days have passed since the last answer from your support, please do not take 20 days to reply. Thank you.

PLEASE BOYS, IF YOU HAVE INTENTION TO CHANGE THE GAME IN BETTER, PLEASE WRITE IN A PRIVATE MAIL A LIST OF THINGS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE IN THE GAME. I WILL PROVIDE TO MAKE YOU A PORTAVOCE BY SENDING A MAIL TO THE SUPPORT. THANKS FOR COLLABORATION :rolleyes:

why don't you ask for a formal written request? typically one signed by many people,(petition) appealing to authority (Sexgamedevil) with respect to a particular issue

3DXSUPPORT:

Hello,

We use English because it is international.
Our employees are working on updating the game, so we may not have
enough time to communicate on the forum and in the game, sorry.
Perhaps we will transfer some features from the DLL to the game. We
should think about it.
We are considering the ability to make Pose Editor and improve the
customization of characters in the future.

I ANSWER TO SUPPORT:

Thank you for answering all the questions with one unique answer!

I think making the 3dxchat community involved in the updates is essential,
just that you're doing it the wrong way.
(I think) that before creating something,
you should create a post with various options. For example:
What would you like to have in the next update? 5 clothes man / woman - 3 sexual positions -
pose editor? And based on the response rates you know exactly what we would prefer.
I have noticed that many people have complained to me telling me that we are not considered,
this is unfortunately true,
then I propose ... you have never thought to choose 5 people of
the game (English, French, Italian, German) to whom you can communicate before updates making
us a spokesperson for each country community? (Free of course).
Have you ever considered putting
a "Guide / Moderator" game inside the game?

The last question that I have been asking myself very often since yesterday
(after I've posted your answer) is this:

- When will there be an update? Meanwhile, other months are accumulating and the updates do not
accumulate ...

- What kind of update will it be?

Thank you. Felinia and People 3dxchat

"Perhaps we will transfer some features from the DLL to the game. We
should think about it.
We are considering the ability to make Pose Editor and improve the
customization of characters in the future."

- DLL to the game?

- Pose Editor?

- "Customizazion of characters in the future"? (Clothes Editor? :o :o :o :o :o )

What do you think about it? :rolleyes:

Certainly a moderator / guide can not be enough ... it would take 7 moderators, one in each main location

Are you willing to propose yourself mod for free as part time job in game? .How much $ cost and time planning it could take to do so? 24hours a day 7 days a week on 3 different working shift X 21 employee

Are you willing to propose yourself mod for free as part time job in game? .How much $ cost and time planning it could take to do so? 24hours a day 7 days a week on 3 different working shift X 21 employee

Sure. I can propose myself as a Guide / Moderator for XX hours a day 5 days a week for free. My problem is that I do not know English, and my google translator is often wrong, so I could do the "Guide" for Italians, why not? (I do it already LOL)

they had a few, didnt work out . wasnt just one. plus you would need mods who didnt play and had no connections in game. 

I've been on virtual platforms, which have "Guides / Moderators" and I can tell you that the colored nickname would suffice to bring those who need it together For example: [Guide] Felinia (Pink nickname)