3DXChat Community

Can I pay trough paypal ? And how ?

Young Anal Slut Sissy

• 2 weeks later...

You should be able to use a pre paid master card as far as I’m aware. I may be wrong but hopefully someone else will reply to substantiate the details.

I wrote to BMT Mirco to ask them. Here is what they said:

Q: Is it possible to pay for 3DXChat using a debit card rather than a credit card?

A: The product is a recurring item.  The membership is automatically renewed and therefore credit card is the only option as many debit card have

limitations for recurring billing.

Q: Based on the previous answer, would it be correct to assume that it is possible to pay for a 3DX prepaid card using a debit card?

A: It depends on what the card issuer allows. You can try to purchase a prepaid with a debit card. If the order does not process successfully,

send me the order ID number and I can then view the bank's response codes and advise you further.

So the important point here is that, in general, you need a credit card to purchase a 3DX subscription, because it renews automatically. Once you have a 3DX account, however, you can log onto the members site and try to purchase a prepaid card with a debit card. There might be some debit cards, however, that will not process the transaction, for whatever reason. 

By the way, I have always found customer service at BMT Micro to be prompt and helpful. I would recommend directing questions about payment to them at <cservice@bmtmicro.com>.