3DXChat Community

AFKBar: The Place You Were Waiting For Even Without Knowing

Serendipity

Hello people,

you missed it, yeah, it's a shame but today was the Grand Opening of the AFKBar!

It was such a blast! At some point we were 4 different people in the room, yeah, i know it's huge! And they weren't even my friends or my alts!

But don't worry! The AFKBar aka your new favorite place is now officially open.

R5CwBav.jpg

So, we're open and that's cool but we need rules cause rules are important in a room, I heard it, they make it more respectable or something.

Here they are:

1) No Colds

2) No Chat

3) No Sex

It's AFKBar for some reasons as you can see. But let be clear, since I have absolutly no way to check what you do and to punish your bad behavior, you don't need to respect them. I don't really care to be honest.

Well, except if you're a complete moron. In that case, please respect those rules. Or don't come at all. Yeah let's add one more rule.

4) If you're a moron don't come

That being said what does the AFKBar have to offer? I hear you ask.

Well so many things you'd think you're living in a dream.

We have a dancefloor! Yes i know so unique.

yO9rije.jpg

Dancing is the perfect thing to do while AFK, nice moves make like you were still here.

We have walls!

fAyScuD.jpg

Protect you from unwanted cold cuddles (they're so annoying) in a so classy way!

We have barstools!

FOgVMxv.jpg

Work your fake alcohol addiction (or the real one no judging in the AFKBar).

We have sofas!

AH3xXdR.jpg

It's a classic but ours are so nice and comfy you'll never want to leave. Trust me.

And finally we have beds!

la2tUjt.jpg

People love beds so we give them some!

The AFKBar will be randomly open on Mondays, Thuesdays, Wednesdays and Thurdays afternoons (CEST yeah i know might be in the middle of your night or during your work time but hey life is a bitch).

The place is still a work in progress so some changes and additions might happen later.

If you want a quiet room with some music from random 3DXChat radio (cause an AFK DJ makes no sense) come and enjoy the AFKBar a room made by AFK people for AFK people! Because we know what you really need!

We don't really know what you really need.

Changes and additions to the room might never happen.

The AFKBar is not responsible for the social interactions you may experience or may not experience during your stay.

You can pm me for more informations but you are warned that i could be AFK or pretending I am.

Cake is a lie.

Hello!

thx to the mods my message is online.

So I can share with you some of the additions we already made in the AFKBar. Yes already new fanastic stuff!

First some details in the bar area: signboards!

UTQyEPo.jpg

With rules !

su0OUcc.jpg

More signboards!

yEneQEy.jpg

Yes we have a VIP area! With private rooms !

MeF3j32.jpg

And in this VIP area we're working on a new and very special and mysterious room (so special and mysterious we're not really sure at the moment what it will be about):

xZWYECk.jpg

Stay tuned for more informations about the AFKBar and see you on Monday!

• 2 weeks later...

We don't really know what you really need.

Changes and additions to the room might never happen.

The AFKBar is not responsible for the social interactions you may experience or may not experience during your stay.

You can pm me for more informations but you are warned that i could be AFK or pretending I am.

Cake is a lie.

Hi Garance,

somehow I think you're a genius

Respect <3

tenor.gif?itemid=11550927

Thank you BlackVelvet that kind of you ^^

somehow I think you're a genius

You know, somehow I think you're right.

Not that's important or someone cares but not much additions at the AFKBar yet, was busy on another thing and in real life (yeah i've got one). But still thinking about a way to improve the VIP Area and to add some cool details in the main room. But i'm not in a building mood this week so not sure i'll do it soon.

Hello,

Sorry for the late (not that late actually xD) answer Chloe but I'm still limited to one post per day on the forum. Hope it didn't completly ruin your wednesday.

To bad that I missed the NO GRAND OPENING ... oh

It was a Grand Opening but yeah you missed it that's a shame really but only a very few ppl was there, i like to think about them as the chosen ones. Not sure who chose them :huh:

do you play NO MUSIC? or is it depressive elevator music? :D

You should read again my first post where all is explained, my time is too precious to waste it by repeating what i already said once, i have a bar to manage after all, hope you'll understand :lol: (it's a joke no offense !)

While the VIP area is still in progress* you'll be able to enjoy a new fantastic addition** in the main room at the perfect place, just between the dance floor and the bar.

PINBALL !!!

tXpDXJF.jpg

Yeah i know simply amazing. A-MA-ZING! The word you can't stop repeating while looking at that picture. And when ? where? the two questions you're asking now.

Simple: When? from this afternoon.

Where? At the AFKBar of course!

* The VIP Area is not really in progress, I just have no idea about what to do of that empty room I made upstairs... for now.

** Pinball is not really a new fantastic addition you can enjoy, it's just a useless furniture i wanted to do. There's no poses on it so don't expect to have sex there. Sex is against the rules anyway remember? Oh yeah we don't really care about rules that's right too.

You should read again my first post where all is explained, my time is too precious to waste it by repeating what i already said once, i have a bar to manage after all, hope you'll understand :lol: (it's a joke no offense !)

yeah... shame on me... I should really read before post ^^ but why should make an AFK DJ no sense?

Since I like your AFK bar I like to contribute to it ^^

2018-09-2712-32-33_92rbig7.png

the DJ should be all time AFK in the AFK bar ^^

2018-09-2712-32-57_934rdxu.png

No body can use the controller anymore... the last DJ did a mess on it ^^

.world asset file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gfoy77i8w1ly5yo/AFK_DJ_BOOTH.world

Hello people!

Thx Chloe for this nice and funny contribution ^^ i will find a place for it in the AFKBar.

For all of you I also accept paypal donations, pm me for details. Of course you'll have nothing in return (What? Nobody force you to donate xD).

Soooooo.... yeah.... I know what you're all thinking: "oh no it's Friday, no AFKBar till Monday.... kill me! I can't endure such a pain."

I know it's not cool but life is unfair, deal with it.

But!!!

Yes but don't worry enjoy your weekend and be happy because on Monday we're back* with some really special new stuff!

Remember the VIP Area which was uncomplete? Well it's still uncomplete but yes another but (ppl love buts or was it butts? not sure anymore....) but, I was saying, it's a bit less uncomplete.

After an interesting conversation with one of my customers yesterday i realized that ppl come here in 3dx to add some spicy touch in their life.

So you want spices? Ok AFKBar will give you some spices! I first thought to get some tacos or other exotic food but maybe I was taking spicy a bit too much literaly (even if the more I think about it the more I want to add some food in my room). No, what you want is some sensual, naughty experience, you want your feelings to get stimulized, you want to be aroused. Well who doesn't?

Getting that in mind, i worked and made the AFKBar better! Yes, I made the best better. I'm awesome.

I'm proud to announce the new VIP Area of the AFKBar!

rxxSeNe.jpg

Pole Dances !

So now you know what you have to do: rest and prepare for some real fun** on Monday in the AFKBar!

* We might not be back if I decide not to or if real life takes me away from the game.

** AFKBar isn't responsible if you don't experience real fun during your stay.

Hi everyone!

thank you RobT, glad you appreciate it.

At the AFKBar we always got your wellness in mind that's why we made some changes!

First, no more upstairs! We made the room simpler for our lovely guests. At the AFKBar everything is on only one floor! Simply incredible! I know.

It's not the only thing new of course. We've worked on the entrance, made it even more welcoming!

cJ3RVk1.jpg

Isn't it fantastic? Now entering the AFKBar will be so nice and comfy like you were back in your own home*.

We're opening soon so stop what you're doing right now and prepare for another AFK afternoon!

* AFKbar is not really your own home. Please respect the rules.

Hi!

some news of the AFKBar.

First, except if I had a fantastic new idea (yeah I already had a lot but sky is the limit), I announce that the build is complete.

I added some details in the bar:

nfdrPX7.jpg

Oh yeah you noticed it, the Staff Only part.

M4zNut3.jpg

Hehe want some backstage's insight  where all the magic* becomes true? Well open your eyes!

KTxg8bL.jpg

Isn't it absolutely great? This is in that room our fabulous staff take breaks, change clothes, store beer crates and many other things! Yeah all in only one room! Awesome! You're so lucky to see that.

And that room gives also access to our pole dance stage! Our dancers can go to work just so fast!

bGt6XzF.jpg

And here a little something special. I gave of myself to advertise the AFKBar with that poster.

oxctJ0C.png

Enjoy! You deserve it!

*There's no magic. It's all about work and train.