GIVEAWAYS on my blog

Aliviax

Hello this is a new villa i build 

called villa version1.

Available via donation on my blog 

2018-09-12_16-17-35_407735.png

2018-09-12_16-14-35_402322.png

2018-09-12_16-16-09_405151.png

Multi layer walls so u can re color whatever u like with just one click

2018-09-12_16-16-42_406146.png

ready carpets waiting ur prefference colors with just one click

2018-09-12_16-16-20_405474.png

All set up for the new update ^^ with all poses +custom made sofas double the size for 2 couples same time :)

2018-09-12_16-17-11_407012.png

All items are grouped so with one click u move the entire sofa or w/e u choose 

also if u have any specific orders just pm me here or my blog 

See here on my blog  :  https://3dgamessexworlds.blogspot.com

No, it's selling. Because you change your term from Payment to Donation doesn't mean you are suddenly not selling it. From what I can see on your blog, only the people that donate, get the villa. That is basically a sale hidden behind a donation. What I consider a donation is if you have bunch of free stuff that you give to people (like you wrote in your previous topics) and have an option for people to also donate to support you, that is a donation.

No, it's selling. Because you change your term from Payment to Donation doesn't mean you are suddenly not selling it. From what I can see on your blog, only the people that donate, get the villa. That is basically a sale hidden behind a donation. What I consider a donation is if you have bunch of free stuff that you give to people (like you wrote in your previous topics) and have an option for people to also donate to support you, that is a donation.

i give free rooms also on my blog :) go check it 

my blog is dedicated to 3dx :)

Aliviax rarely has one posters comments compelled me to respond on principle. As others have said changing one word because of a previous thread you created and the communities response, will not disguise or fool people into believing your giving away creations. You might give some away in your catelogue, but you clearly are charging people real world money for others.

On other sites that deal with mods and community created content, you would be outright banned by the admin for your underhanded deceptive misuse of the word 'donate'.

Donation Definition: A donation is a voluntary gift of charity. A donation may take various forms, including money, alms, services, or goods.

Pay Definition: To give money in exchange for goods or services.

Available via donation on my blog = Translated "Only available to those that pay money"

So tell us how is this villa a giveaway as your thread title implies? Be honest and stop using the word "Donation" because what your saying is a bold outright lie.

Abbey

Here is the thing, from what I see no one is forcing people to go to her site or forcing people to buy her creations. Unlike room stealing, donations, joining a site for builds, selling builds, until 3DX makes it illegal, why are we criticizing? Stealing rooms was immoral in MY VIEW, but not illegal. There is a site that gives rooms and items away for free, and one has to join, they ask for donations to keep their site running and do not demand anything. There are people that have loaded their rooms here on forum, but who are we to judge or criticize what people do after building something?

By the way it is still my belief that the room stealing thing was a personal thing between certain people. Not everyone has been room stealing.  

Here is the thing, from what I see no one is forcing people to go to her site or forcing people to buy her creations. Unlike room stealing, donations, joining a site for builds, selling builds, until 3DX makes it illegal, why are we criticizing? Stealing rooms was immoral in MY VIEW, but not illegal. There is a site that gives rooms and items away for free, and one has to join, they ask for donations to keep their site running and do not demand anything. There are people that have loaded their rooms here on forum, but who are we to judge or criticize what people do after building something?

By the way it is still my belief that the room stealing thing was a personal thing between certain people. Not everyone has been room stealing.  

Yes other sites ask for donations too so they can cover the costs of running a server and such. Yet you can still download all the stuff if wishing...

So... providing a download link but having to donate first is no real donation... its just another word for selling stuff. Thats the difference Rob.

Alivia, since you dont stop and instead more and more threads are created I want to say it bluntly... You really making yourself look like a fool. What you do is begging for money literally for whatever reasons you have in mind.

I really havent figured out what you trying to achieve... either you want to be in the center of attention or trying to pay your subscription or whatnot...

The thing is. You doing it wrong. Popularity is gained with generousity. Hot Demand is achieved with Skill. You lack both.

You think you super duper awesome with what you do and trying to make a dollar with it. At first I recommend you to give up on whatever you are taking because it does you no good. Then you should improve your skills in building before putting a steep price tag on your stuff, because I ve seen alot of better stuff around for free.

Yeah call it bashing if you want... I dont care... I just voice my opinion on this because you literally asking for it. I never judge people on what they do or if they good at it. But as soon as someone tries to make money with half-effort crap, I do judge.

The content your provided to the 3DX Community the past months was everything else then anything useful.... dozens of Hyper-Mega-Super-Awesome Events that have magically overlapped with others. Lots of super planned out Event that where cancelled. Epic Room for Sale. And everyday you making yourself look more like a fool.

Really really give up on the meds or drugs you take and get real for a second. Or do you really think that all inhabitants of 3DXChat are that stupid?

I really havent figured out what you trying to achieve... either you want to be in the center of attention 

I was curious, why people can`t just read and passing by. That center of attention is a drug, for many ppl. Is there a human without sin?  x3

If she wants to do that, why don`t she? If she doing something prohibited, go report then.

I was curious, why people can`t just read and passing by. That center of attention is a drug, for many ppl. Is there a human without sin?  x3

If she wants to do that, why don`t she? If she doing something prohibited, go report then.

I tried but Donation & Party Threads pop up daily so its hard to pass by cuz its literally all over the place lol

lets see where to start...

oh lol i dont care what u talk about hahahahah

this villa is just a sample that is in my tastes 

thing is i can build any request ppl will give me 

i know world editor better than my name 

Also i have build over 70+ rooms for free n i have share another 20 free have u done this Nikki ? NO 

If you dont like dont get it lol

but u ppl are so jealeous with whatever i do lol n just come bash me n show how bad n evil ur .

its a free world no one is forcing no one 

i have build star gate atlantis  with complex builds that ur low IQ cant handle lol and many other stuff.

lastly with all that stealing i dont get any joy but this now bring me some 

Meanwhile i just finished a request i had for a movie studio

studio has green room so he/she adds effects while making movie etc 

a meeting room n a office 

my 1st cameras i ever  made hehe i can update them ofc in future to be more realistic, colors ofc are subject to change from the requester.

2018-09-14_20-46-07_160778.png

2018-09-14_20-52-26_182991.png

logos ofc .

i build all n mix all just request me n ill build the imposible  cause i can <3

Sorry to break it to you im not selling :)

Altering my words to what fit u dont mean its right :)

Isn't that the same with you altering words and definitions to fit you? Afterall you are selling and you know it. It will be my last post as there is no reason to say anything more, everyone knows how it is and i'll just let the admins handle it however they want.

Here is a new project im working and only 1 will take this :)

So who is going to be ??? ^^

few words about the castle :its going to be a gothic castle so dont pay attention on colors its just for me to see areas betters .

If you want this castle pm me ^^ it will go only to one person :)

ps its still on the making ofc :)

2018-09-17_00-57-29_582984.png

I've posed this to Gizmo to address because as we know when it was moved to World Editor what was created in the other world, without the room and landscape things were lost.  If the change is made from World Editor then someone paying for a build would be pointless as they may or may not be able to use a room they paid for or paid to have built.  Does that become right to the user who paid money for it or the person who did the build, who takes the blame?  While it could be posed that's the chance you take when you pay for a build to be done, should someone be charge someone for the build, is the opposite question.

I've posed this to Gizmo to address because as we know when it was moved to World Editor what was created in the other world, without the room and landscape things were lost.  If the change is made from World Editor then someone paying for a build would be pointless as they may or may not be able to use a room they paid for or paid to have built.  Does that become right to the user who paid money for it or the person who did the build, who takes the blame?  While it could be posed that's the chance you take when you pay for a build to be done, should someone be charge someone for the build, is the opposite question.

i update the rooms i give if anything is missing :)