3DXChat Community

JessicaX on test server is not me.

JessicaX

Same goes for me. If you bump into a Nikki its not me. Especially if she has enormous tits, its surely not me. Looks like someone is having fun grabbing all the names of people, or they are still belonging to us, if they use the same Database like on the Live-Server but who knows.

But how do we know this is the real you, right here, on the forums? And before you say anything or call me James, I didn't take your nickname on a test server that's only going to end up getting deleted anyway, so your precious nickname is still unsoiled, princess. :lol:

What a twat, seriously have you been drinking, what an absolute ridiculous thing to say.

I saw that this will happen...

Do you two used as your old mail address for signup?

I had a pretty crazy glitch yesterday. I signed up with the same mail, used the same Avatar name and than I suddenly received a pm message from my sweetheart Felia. But she wasn't on the new client. She was currently downloading it. So a message from the old client did find its way into the new one. This makes me really curious. So in the case of Jessica and Nikki: can now others read what somebody sent to them on the old client? Hmm.... Sounds dangerous to me!

I saw that this will happen...

Do you two used as your old mail address for signup? I had a pretty crazy glitch yesterday. I signed up with the same mail, used the same Avatar name and than I suddenly received a pm message from my sweetheart Felia. But she wasn't on the new client. She was currently downloading it. So a message from the old client did find its way into the new one. This makes me really curious. So in the case of Jessica and Nikki: can now others read what somebody sent to them on the old client? Hmm.... Sounds dangerous to me!

So regular pms from the 3dx server are getting into the test server?

Boy they really thought this through didn't they? Unreal.

Jessica I just went back in and found my name was now available, who ever had it must have deleted it.

I also checked and found yours was now available to and made an avi to hold it for you.

Let me know a good time for you to get it and I will release it so you can.

What a twat, seriously have you been drinking, what an absolute ridiculous thing to say.

Bite me Twiggy, I was just making fun of how self-centered someone has be, to make a thread about their fucking nickname, on a server that's...

*holds up megaphone*

...ISN'T GOING TO LAST FOREVER.

Because as we all know, those who create your nicknames have access to your original accounts on 375, and have written WORD for FUCKING word everything about you, know who all your friends are, have picked up on your relationships JUST as you left them, and have now taken over your online persona like the cyber-terrorists they are. 

Ooh, those cyber-terrorists, damn bastards. *Shakes her fist violently at a cloud outside her room*

Bite me Twiggy, I was just making fun of how self-centered someone has be, to make a thread about their fucking nickname, on a server that's...

*holds up megaphone*

Because as we all know, those who create your nicknames have access to your original accounts on 375, and have written WORD for FUCKING word everything about you, know who all your friends are, have picked up on your relationships JUST as you left them, and have now taken over your online persona like the cyber-terrorists they are.

Ooh, those cyber-terrorists, damn bastards. *Shakes her fist violently at a cloud outside her room*

Good luck your not self centric Princess Samantha

*holds up megaphone*

I merely made a post stating that someone is using my name on the test server so people wold not think its me. I didn't make a big deal about it. You did.. and implicated yourself in the process ... sam, jimmy, bree, etc :)