3DXChat Community

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

People are greedy when they got the free time

Or unfortunately, they didn’t leave contact information

But who knows? No matter how Gizmo do it, people will complain him  <_<

I'm waiting for Christmas discounts ( if there is... ), if lucky to get an online payment way  :D

Because this game must be paid online, but I'm used to cash  :wacko:

I think for some and speaking for myself mainly it's more of an issue of didn't really get a chance to see enough. I am not really mad though because I actually seen enough to know what I needed to know about the game limitations and if it's worth it or not to me to pay the subscription fee on it. I was actually disappointed given the number of years this game has been out. I kind of expected more especially in term of character customization on it. Over all it looks nice, but it's very limited.

Someone mentioned their friends from Second Life checked it out and liked it, but having been an SL user for some years now I can say with all honesty once the polished and shiny aspects wear off this game leaves very little content to be desired in it. You can't even make ethnic avatars in the game and the races are very limited on it. I am like what's that about?

Also the point and click movements I didn't personally care for them. I am not saying the test server should be reopened, but I am saying the game needs a demo section where users can demo it for free with limitations much like you can with Red Light Center in order to see if it is even worth it to you to pay for a full on membership or not. I say that because I shot this game down automatically for that very reason because there was no way to preview it. I didn't bother to even give it a second though or look until I found out I could demo it on the test server. So I am fairly sure that alone will limit your community growth. Just my opinion though. Take it or leave it. Best of luck. Have fun all. :)

I think for some and speaking for myself mainly it's more of an issue of didn't really get a chance to see enough. I am not really mad though because I actually seen enough to know what I needed to know about the game limitations and if it's worth it or not to me to pay the subscription fee on it. I was actually disappointed given the number of years this game has been out. I kind of expected more especially in term of character customization on it. Over all it looks nice, but it's very limited.

Someone mentioned their friends from Second Life checked it out and liked it, but having been an SL user for some years now I can say with all honesty once the polished and shiny aspects wear off this game leaves very little content to be desired in it. You can't even make ethnic avatars in the game and the races are very limited on it. I am like what's that about?

Also the point and click movements I didn't personally care for them. I am not saying the test server should be reopened, but I am saying the game needs a demo section where users can demo it for free with limitations much like you can with Red Light Center in order to see if it is even worth it to you to pay for a full on membership or not. I say that because I shot this game down automatically for that very reason because there was no way to preview it. I didn't bother to even give it a second though or look until I found out I could demo it on the test server. So I am fairly sure that alone will limit your community growth. Just my opinion though. Take it or leave it. Best of luck. Have fun all. :)

i played n keep playing Sl cause djing there also ,so yes its has much more customization but overall graphic quality is bery poor ,you walk n you keep download stuff ,u download stuff while playing n thats not so good  log in n see ur avi be broken to pieces lol thats not quality ,avatars there walk like they are some kind of horses even with best animation huds  they look so un natural .

big plus for me there is the markrt personaly i like to shop make s me feel good  :P 

surely way more sex poses but they are bad and even if they were ok there is the graphic issue its like 1900 year .

Devs there dont even move a finger they only do server maint devs here work ,small team but they do stuff thats why its quality .

Sl is out 15 years what they have do better ? nothing how much they have advance ? 0 we have 2018 n look the graphics they are bad .

3dxchat is out 5 years awesome graphics we used to  build houses from tables n last year did the leap with world editor n now u see amazing stuff being build.

things you can do in Sl vs 3DXchat . you can do same stuff but in 3dxchat with better graphics n textures giving you the best experience . ok sl has moving yachts that u drive them ..ok cool .fishing ? come on 

parties both game has but 3dxchat has worlds apart better quality rooms .

sl u can convert game money to real money cool ? its cool n also not cool a large player base of Sl is proffesional cam girls that work for money.

do we want this on 3dxchat ? i wont answer that ppl can answer that :)

ppl there open rooms not for the fun of the party but as a buisness djs play music get tipped sim owner gets a 10-20% of tips trying build traffic so he get ppl to use addboards so owners make some money .

seems to me that ppl mostly work there n not play to have fun lol.

then u visit a place called orgasm sim and u see all the free players there with the ugly avis second life gives ,half ppl run arround naked black cock white body etc lol  :D  its like a nuke dropped n made civilaization to go bk to stone age .

addboards all arround the place with proffesional cam girls .

So there is a question Do you want to work ?or play n have fun .

oh i forgot 3dxchat give you free a whole world to build n open whenever u want to do a party or whatever vs Sl 400 dollras to rent a sim (world) per month 

Sl nice character customization but dont forget everything cost there here all is free u pay once n u have everything game has to offer n slowly evolving n adding new stuff .

Do you think 3dxchat  WC has lot of spam ? hahaha guess again its nothing compared to sl hosts n djs spam 

group spam from shops from clubs .

i could go on n on for like forever but i will say this .

You like to shop clothes wear it n log out  like me sure play sl for 30 mins just to do that shop some clothes for the fun (if you have the money)

But if you want to have the best experience with realistic avi n awesome locations to feast ur eyes 3DXchat is the best .

and its not just a sex game it has a strong social aspect dj parties weddings etc .

Now about that free test server its not bad if Gizmo could open that server few times per month so ppl play n try the game but not many days straight  lets say 2 days per week for promo use .but not more cause ppl will abuse it n will never join .

I have often thought much of the same.

Maybe some type of Welcome Center or dance club without the ability to talk in World chat or PM a paid member that had no sexual abilities and was under 18 compliant and moderated.

Then if you like it, a click and a credit card gives you full access to the rest of 3DX.

I would suggest the Devs to open up the game, give tools to add content, Dev Editors curate and add good content to the game as defaults and bring down the price by half, you'll see more people picking up the game. Bring an in-game store where we can download content by others. Make the game extensible, we'll bring you new content!

I was in main server for like six months, tried test server, didn't feel it was good to put my money into yet.

I have played those that you said, but they all make me not want to play  <_<
There are a lot of shapes or position that can be designed by yourself, that's a awesome idea!
But after so long time, can't optimize the picture quality
Many games are great, but the picture quality is really uncomfortable  :wacko:

And you said the trial version for free, I think it makes sense  :)
But you do it and have restrictions...mmm...
Why not open the test directly like Gizmo and close it after a while?
Everyone can try and play happily for a while, and can find problems, why not to do this?
Though there are many problems, such as age etc, then can make everyone to think about how to discussion and solve them

So I think this is why Gizmo want to open the test server
On one hand forestall to experience 3DXchat, on the other hand test position etc
Most important, he had explained earlier that this will be closed
Want play again? buy membership and join or wait until Gizmo open the test again

So I think don’t need to complain all the time 
Although I'm sad that the test server has been closed
Also gives me the desire to buy membership <3
But hope can get more payment methods  :P

I would suggest the Devs to open up the game, give tools to add content, Dev Editors curate and add good content to the game as defaults and bring down the price by half, you'll see more people picking up the game. Bring an in-game store where we can download content by others. Make the game extensible, we'll bring you new content!

I was in main server for like six months, tried test server, didn't feel it was good to put my money into yet.

Do you understand that if devs will half the price - they will need to have more than 2x of current player base? More than 2x - because every user costs them some money too. So are you really sure that if they bring down price by half they will have for example x2.5 of their current player base in total? And to give some creator's tools - you first need to develop this tools and make them user friendly. Making a pose and clothes editor is a big job, its not some usual update. Don't get me wrong please - I have nothing against all this things, I am completely up to having clothes and pose editor and having a lot of user generated content in future - it would be very, very nice! But I guess we should stay realist, are we? 

personaly i will say this one thing .

recently i bought another account builder exclusively so i build in quite n in solitude hehehe and so no one can bother me :)

so what im trying to say is that game not only deserve the first 20 euro to subscribe but also deserves to have another account :)

well at least for me that is :)

Btw, by tools I didnt mean clothes editor or pose editor but utilities that will let us convert models and animations from 3dsmax or some 3d modeling software into 3dxchat. That way we can get started with at least the basic stuff. Coming to pricing, I meant the updates don't justify the price. If price is brought down, more people might pick up this game, just my thought.

Do you understand that if devs will half the price - they will need to have more than 2x of current player base? More than 2x - because every user costs them some money too. So are you really sure that if they bring down price by half they will have for example x2.5 of their current player base in total? And to give some creator's tools - you first need to develop this tools and make them user friendly. Making a pose and clothes editor is a big job, its not some usual update. Don't get me wrong please - I have nothing against all this things, I am completely up to having clothes and pose editor and having a lot of user generated content in future - it would be very, very nice! But I guess we should stay realist, are we?