Catriona

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationWestern USA

Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:02 PM

Bmlkz.jpg

Be careful opening your mouth that wide, she might have a friend!!

• Girlie, RedJewel, LanaLove and 5 others like this

#42 Yahshua

Yahshua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:12 PM

Hi guys !

I've download and create an account. All are working great. But my cursor disapear when I write my password and I can't see it after in any case.

Can I do something ?

I play on my laptop, so I've try with a mouse and I've try to restart game and start game as admin, but cursor still doesn't appear.

#43 THX

THX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationIn Your Cortex.

Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:20 PM

pretty kewl TY.

Think the guy on guy in a female threesome position needs add to a seprate bisexual category.

BTW, I think it is an AWSOME idea to open this up to people that don't have subscriptions. I'd bet you get a ton of new users wanting to have a look.

Look forward to checking it out.

#44 Maxinejuicer

Maxinejuicer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:54 PM

Defiantly need a swap position on the group for good Descriptive sex Role-play.

Please Devs can you make this happen, I'm doing something special for 3dx chat ;)

Thanks,

MaxineJuicer x

• Didisexxy likes this

#45 Caren

Caren

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 12:58 AM

I'd bet you get a ton of new users wanting to have a look.

How are they checking so underage children aren't playing, I wonder?

#46 JessicaX

JessicaX

Protector of Bacon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:03 AM

Ignore is now avi based instead of account based and you can now change avi names.

That is not going to be a friendly environment for new subs.

#47 Twiggy

Twiggy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:08 AM

How are they checking so underage children aren't playing, I wonder?

It doesn't appear they are worrying about that, so expect a lot of kids to be there.

#48 Twiggy

Twiggy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:10 AM

Ignore is now avi based instead of account based and you can now change avi names.

That is not going to be a friendly environment for new subs.

Yep, and I hope who ever decided to take my name in there will change it soon.

But my guess is they will do stupid things with it to try make trouble for me.

Definitely not going to say good job to the devs here.

• Girlie likes this

#49 Caren

Caren

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:55 AM

It doesn't appear they are worrying about that, so expect a lot of kids to be there.

mhm. I said I was concerned about it in WC and some guy went off saying "It's a video game." Look, I am sure I don't know the laws, especially international laws, and I'm certainly not going to trust some internet guy. Active cyber with a minor? I def don't want to be explaining "I didn't know. It's a video game" to a judge who's about to put me on a sex offender list for the rest of my life.

Thanks 3dx, but I'll pass.
  • Dallas and Girlie like this

#50 quinnic

quinnic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 02:08 AM

I downloaded the Test--pretty good. MY main concern is--it overwrote my main 3dx file. I went into my files to bring back the normal game,,,then it downloaded a patch update. Then normal 3dx overwrote my Test. So the shortcut I have is either one or the two. They are not different. I have changed the file names etc--hoping that I would have have 2 different shortcuts to each different version. Nope---still overwrites each other. Anyone else run into this? Or any other way to fix it besides going through my files list and downloading each one again to play?

Thanks

#51 Michell

Michell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 30 August 2018 - 02:32 AM

First of all, hello everyone.

If in this update you can create free accounts, if there are minors, but that happens everywhere.
It is not the fault of the owner of the page or game where the child registers, it is the fault of their parents to not put character and teach them that they can not be on adult websites.

Every parent in their homes should be able to set rules for their children.

Thanks 3dxchat. for this gift;)

• LanaLove and AlexandraFR like this

#52 JessicaX

JessicaX

Protector of Bacon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 30 August 2018 - 03:36 AM

SMH

#53 kylietg

kylietg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 03:53 AM

Downloaded the new test server now I can't log in. I had my password sent to me and still can't log in. This totally sucks now I can't play at all.

#54 mackiavelli

mackiavelli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 04:57 AM

Fucking great idea someone took my in game name to probably as Twiggy stated cause drama and make this place still remain filled with people that are so busy being jealous bout others that they forget how to be someone its sad how love people are on internet just because they can hide behind there keyboard .

#55 BessCôleman

BessCôleman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationLa Réunion, Indian/Reunion

Posted 30 August 2018 - 06:19 AM

it's a joke?.... updated without interest.... i want the online shop :D for creation user :D its good no ? as imvu or Second life :D for more dress and pose and hairstyle..buy with Xgold :D

#56 janine

janine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 30 August 2018 - 06:35 AM

I do the test, only one bug for now, in the sinclub, my avatar don't walk, she jump place to place and no pole dance option available ...

#57 Minuette

Minuette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 August 2018 - 06:38 AM

Since we are on the subject of discussing changes with the new update. I have a suggestion I would like to put out there if that is ok. I have worked in QA for many years, and there is an idea that has been floating around for a while on this server. I think many people have noticed that this game is weakest in it's social interaction. Many games have dealt with this, by using a chat window that is based on distance of characters in a certain vicinity, or just a simple chat bubble on the UI. The reason I bring this is up, is in my experience with other games, a lot of people are looking for that real life feel of being in the same space with each other as opposed to shouting over a server. It add's a whole new dimension to the social aspect, and having a small UI change like that, would cause ppl to congregate as a group. Trying to invite ppl in a group in this game, is like pulling your hair out piece by piece, and with these new group emotes, it only seems logical to address the chat social aspect as well. This would also help with the RP of the game, as most RP'ers feel more comfortable conversing in an environment, where a person can only react to people within their given area. Based on what the devs I work with tell me, it would be a very simple change to make. And giving that there is this huge overhaul to the game with a new API and emotes, it might be worth considering adding a little frosting to the social chat engine. I might also suggest changing the Group channel name to Party. :)

• JenC likes this

#58 Catriona

Catriona

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationWestern USA

Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:33 AM

Downloaded the new test server now I can't log in. I had my password sent to me and still can't log in. This totally sucks now I can't play at all.

If you registered with a password of more than 10 characters just enter the first 10

Passwords longer than 10 characters don't work

• ExHaran likes this

#59 gizmo

gizmo

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 960 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:45 AM

If in this update you can create free accounts, if there are minors, but that happens everywhere.

It is not the fault of the owner of the page or game where the child registers, it is the fault of their parents to not put character and teach them that they can not be on adult websites.
Every parent in their homes should be able to set rules for their children.

I agree, parents are completely responsible for their children. Also, our Terms make it clear that only people over 18 can play. If you met someone who violates our terms, you should report immediately.

We reserve the right to inform law enforcement authorities about violation. Violators will deal with the local police.

OK 

Many thanks to everyone who is testing the game! Together we can improve it faster!

Now we are working on checking and fixing bugs that you report us. 

• Halderim, ExHaran, 6DarkRaven9 and 1 other like this

#60 Catriona

Catriona

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationWestern USA

Posted 30 August 2018 - 07:46 AM

Hi guys !

I've download and create an account. All are working great. But my cursor disapear when I write my password and I can't see it after in any case.

Can I do something ?

I play on my laptop, so I've try with a mouse and I've try to restart game and start game as admin, but cursor still doesn't appear.

Did you try Shift + C ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users