3DXChat Community

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

Hi!

Β 

I was wondering why on the 3DXChat test server I saw in "Shared User Worlds, For All", "Only Russian party!!!" LovesΒ my Russian friends, but it seems odd on a test server, just saying.

Β 

24pZHDDRkI.jpg

Maybe they dont know english and wanted only rus folks in da house.
It is okay because russian language will be main and international language soon so enjoy those last days...(<---joke)

who prefer not to receive cold invites of any kind, and prefer to chat before having any other kind of interaction

Β 

I totally agree. If they seem new based on their profile and if I can maybe figure out what language they speak, I use Google to welcome them, to define colding, and to tell them I think it's rude. If they do it again they get iggied.

Β 

I know that isn't the point of your post; please forgive my tangent.

Β 

β™‘

Β 

Caren

let me shed some light on the test server .

Β 

it might not show so important but re doing stuff server side means that in future they will have the ability to add stuff that previously they couldntΒ  that simple, so dont rush that new server isnt provide anything .

Β 

in order to be capable to add stuff somewhere first thing is that this think can accept what u want to add :) and thats where new server comes in :)

I think it is safe to say they have run into more tasks to do than they originally planned for. I'm sure they would like to have been done yesterday with it and moving onto something else.

Β 

On a side note, there seems to be an increase in migration over to the test server from the old.

Yeps I ,meantΒ  exactly that Rob

slow progressΒ  is an understatement - glacial is more like it

Let's see, the test server has been online since August 29th, not quite 2 months. I see the test server running to at least Christmas, if not beyond. Being allowed to Beta test this for Gizmo helps him tremendously for all of us. I would like to see the program go to 64bit to help with the memory issue, but........we will see.

TEST SERVER = GIVING CANDY TO A BABY TO SHUT UP..... I AM SURE THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE NEXT YEAR WITH 2 OR 3 POSES AND A COUPLE OF TSHIRTS....

Β 

JUST SAYING...

you are wrong. The next update of the game will be the canceling of all free accounts in the test server then the test server will become the main game with all the paid accounts implemented in it. And so, some new poses (the ones in the test server) new land modifications (the mountains, etc)