3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

Had my room open to public and when I entered into edit mode to update the room file, the room stayed open to public. Not sure if is a bug or a feature.

I found this out a few months ago by accident, leaving my room open for my friend when he came on, but he contacted me and said he would be a couple of hrs, so I went into editing, forgetting to close it, and when he came on and asked where I was, I said editing the new room I was making, and he said Im standing in it, how can you be editing it?   :P

Thats how the rooms were being stolen, when you open a room, its not using the actual .world file that resides on your computer, it uploads a copy of that file.

I only remember that for a very long time you could go into edit and keep ur room open publicly, and then it changed so that when u are open and go into edit it closes it and boots everyone. I was not aware it had changed back again. I think it is supposed to do this, but I would prefer it that someone could edit their room while the previous version is up and running and those who enter after you save to the server see the updated version but those who were in there before still stay there and everyone is still together in the room regardless of which version they are seeing. *edit* and then all those who were there before have to do to see the updates is to re-enter normally.

on the main server everything works just like you said.

What i would like to see implemented is a refresher room  to be more exact in order we avoid the room crash we change location evry now n then  n get bk to our rooms So gizmo could add a refresh feature with a click of a button n whole room with pl inside could refresh a similar fuction exist when u check users rooms there is a refresh button on top that u click n refresh numbers on rooms .

The most important problem 3dx has is the memory leaks that ends up in room crash n users crashing .

There is still no scrolling while editing the own profile which means you need to write it external, paste it in and see if it fits.

In former times there was a menu to switch the dance 1-4 when being at the pole, the menu is still gone and one need to switch via the pole starting menu which leads the ava always to beam back to start position instead of ending the current dance and then start the new selected once. Elegance in poledance keeps staying gone.

One of the FF poses is not working properly. When I pick the anal pose I dont have the cock option on the menu, even with the image suggesting this possibility. Is the same as vaginal.

See the attached file please. Is not working. The girl on top dont have the cock option on.

post-22326-0-33612200-1536080835_thumb.jpg

ATTENTION SOUND BUGS (FFMF)!!!

1)  new blow job on bed there is no sound like  the other oral poses! fixed on 19/09/2018 

1fF9xH3.png

2) new back pose on sofa there is a double sound, like an echo! fixed on 25/09/2018

QTZqAfi.png

there sound as in the pose mmf, 

XjC9S7x.png

and should be like mf/ff 

wx63pIm.png

(I hope you understand me) 

3) new pole pose there is no characteristic sound as in other vaginal/anal poses fixed on 19/09/2018

zhV4y5W.png

funny bug: in a pose mfm boy licks past pussy ->ok this is a very minor bug<- 

mff pose I found a much more terrible thing! the girl's face is inside the pubic of another girl >_<:  it seems to me it was fixed on 09/07/2018

u99GKIf.png

bug a year already:

fuHf163.png

pose on the sofa, posture lying on the side   in FF when choosing a pose, swap Futa and the girl!
in all other poses partner request change pose and remains active. But with this pose something is going wrong!

ULTRA MEGA CRAZY BIG BUG!!! Pose on the sofa doggy style, fixed on 25/09/2018

thank you thank you thank you! we have been waiting for this FIX for so long !!!

AygEuDT.png
Futa sit and girl up (anal vaginal), it seems to me it was fixed on 09/07/2018

thank you thank you thank you! we have been waiting for this FIX for so long !!!

0C0IUdC.png

which was added last year. The girl from behind looks like an alien, girl body is worn on the skeleton of a boy!(broad shoulders like a men and a few extra vertebrae !!! >_< sorry, but I hate people who make this  pose q.q)

our eyes hurt to look at this kind of ugliness !
GGGIIIZZZMMMOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
FIX it PLEASE !!!

update:

Bug of the naked wedding , penis of the futa girl goes through the body.

THcVRcc.png

P.S. thanks, I can now upload pictures

98d4pd.jpg

Looks like there is still double up on the pose selecting of the new pose on the couch.

and it for both Vaginal and Anal well for MF that is, i don't know about FF and MM

Edited by AceXx

Hey! Please upload it to imgur.com and post a link here

I know this little unrelated to bug tracking for test patch, but think you need to consider giving use room kick option. If ignore become avatar based again because would probably end having certain guest coming back several times after their first character gets ignored, so some option to kind of room kick options would be really nice to deal with individuals causing problems. I know Suzies room for instance have black list of people who intentional broke rules there, despite receiving friendly reminders. I could see with ignore becoming avatar individually some may delete those character to lift the ignore preventing them from returning.

So think need to be some kind of safe guard like room kick to go along with individual ignore to keep room experience pleasant for the rest of the visitors. If I read correct about change back to individual avatar ignore.

Hi!

A friend asked me to stop by, and I had no idea what I was doing (I couldn’t figure out how to walk even...left click mouse to move forward?). It was also confusing in custom avatar because I had no cursor to place over selections. I had to move my mouse around until an option was highlighted. The hair styles didn’t look the same when applied to the avatar either, but I had just installed and never been here before…

I know a few people that visit 3DX Chat, not the test site, and they all like it. I will likely sign-up soon. I’ve been thinking about it a while now.

I also heard you don't allow everyone to texture outfits in 3DX. I enjoy designing.

Anyway, first time in at all.

Thank you,

Cass

Few things I have noticed on build 377

• Male avi, personal room, you can add two virtual partners. When you add two Betty the threesome pose shows only one virtual partner. When you stop sex and remove the two Betty and try to add them again the game gives you the option to add only one virtual partner. If you exit and re-enter your room the game gives again the possibility to add two virtual partners.

• If you block someone and unblock he/she gets hided until you re-enter the room

• I've seen a ghost avatar in the beach room

Da ich ja gerne baue, wollte ich auch die neuen Felsen ausprobieren , aber leider sind sie nicht  StABIL man versinkt darin und wenn man sich hinsetzen möchte, sitzt man im Felsen ... siehe Bilderanhang,

Since I like to build, I also wanted to try the new rocks, but unfortunately they are not stable you sink into it and if you want to sit down, you are sitting in the rock ... see picture attachment

Auch dies ist mir aufgefallen, ich weiß nicht ob das nun normal ist oder so gewollt, aber im Editor hat man eine komische Bauansicht wenn man hochfliegt mit der cam , die Hälfte verschwindet von der Mab , siehe Bild 4

I also noticed this, I do not know if this is normal or wanted, but in the editor you have a strange construction view when flying up with the cam, half disappears from the Mab, see picture 4

post-18250-0-79307600-1536234542_thumb.jpg

post-18250-0-17223200-1536234552_thumb.jpg

post-18250-0-30537400-1536234565_thumb.jpg

post-18250-0-59252400-1536235149_thumb.jpg