3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

I'm  making myself into one good looking fella and I cant get out my wardrobe room LOL.

The wardobe fills my screen so all the action buttons at the bottom are missing. 

How can I share my good looks with anyone now?

I need the game to be made smaller in height.  I managed to click on windowed in my first attempt so the width was made smaller. This went substantially smaller but at least I can click the x to close the game rather than shhut my computer down.

Since using the wardrobe though, I can no longer reach the settings button.

I rebooted but still the same. I have no buttons at the bottom to  move out the dressing room and as a consequence all the changes I made to my avatar did not save.

Stuck in no mans land.    :(

Panic over. I used a 3dx cleaner and managed to get to the action buttons again and change resolutions.   Problem solved. 

Hi guys,

nice new test world, so first think why you limited the password size, a lengh from 9-10 signs are not very progressive in that time. Special signs like + - # are standard. The next think is, your friendslist is buggy, i and a friend tryed to add himself, only one person saw the other. It seems a bug, better you should fix it.

Edit: After a restart from client, i see the friendslist.

Hi guys,

nice new test world, so first think why you limited the password size, a lengh from 9-10 signs are not very progressive in that time. Special signs like + - # are standard. The next think is, your friendslist is buggy, i and a friend tryed to add himself, only one person saw the other. It seems a bug, better you should fix it.

Edit: After a restart from client, i see the friendslist.

Well the password is not relevant on the live server you have a random generated one you can't change it anyway.

Hey Gizmo,

I'm trying to buy a photo slot and it doesn't work.  In my gallery tab, I click "Buy Photo Slot - 300 XGold" and it asks me to confirm.  I click "Yes" but it never activates the photo slot.  It stays showing "Buy Photo Slot - XGold 300".

Thanks for letting us test.  Fun testing this and not work stuff!  LOL!! <3

UPDATE

Update on this issue.  Any purchased photo slots show up after you go to a new room.  If you clicked the "300 XGold" 5 times, you have 5 slots purchased at the normal prices associated to each, not 300 XGold, except the first one.

I have the same problem and leaving the room does activate the new slot.

Random Gift Giving - I was able to give a random gift to someone when I was in Sin with them but could not from any private shared room or other public room, when they were still in Sin.

This person was not on my friends list and I was trying to test random gift giving.  Looks like you have to be in the same room to give a gift.

Update

I check this same scenario with someone on my friends list, who was offline and it worked with no problem

Patch 377 Update

This seems to be fixed and working fine.

Friend requests are not working right. I send 5 when i saw friends enter room and got the confirmation that they accepted the request. Then later on when i send a request they get it and friend me BUT i get no confirmation and they are not on my list but I am on their list.  Aaaaaaand if they send the request I can add them but I dont show on their list. :((

anyone having same problem???