3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

This happens on the old serever as well unless you have Rochis DLL installed. I sure hope she can make one for this new server too. If not then building here is going to be very frustrating. 

That explains it all !  i been havin Rochis DLL the whole time, so i never thought there was Editor issues before. I thought it was workin proper, then got all wonky  recent..Thank ya Darlin !  Cheers ! :D

Hello,

I’m not sure if this is a bug or me just not knowing…

I thought I would like to try and learn how to make a single object from many using grouping. As a test I grouped the objects, but when I merged it with an existing .world a few of the objects in it turned in different directions when I turned the now single object. I had to leave it facing the same direction as where I built it or it wouldn’t look as designed.

I’ll figure it out if not a glitch, but would be nice to know either way.

Thanks

Hello,

I thought I would like to try and learn how to make a single object from many using grouping. As a test I grouped the objects, but when I merged it with an existing .world a few of the objects in it turned in different directions when I turned the now single object. I had to leave it facing the same direction as where I built it or it wouldn’t look as designed.

Thanks

Bug #1 (image 1):

Ignore list and chat bug:

I saw messages of ignored user in world chat after just entered game.

Maybe this bug working if ignored user writed message while ignoring user didnt done loading.

Bug #2(image 2):

Animation bug:

I used Lie2 pose, then lied to bed, then skipped bed and returned to lie2 pose, but character's head after that manipulations looked on 8 hours.

Link on images: https://imgur.com/a/WxbMlys

• 3 weeks later...

When you play volleyball on the beach.

Players may have sex right on playing zone.

And they even can catch the ball while having sex on playing zone.

And it leads to this bug.

GyS3hd.jpg

I didn't know we could play volleyball... damn.

Hello,

Thanks

So, I'm going to answer my own question. lol

I'm sure the answer is somewhere in the forum, but if you are new to 3DXChat I found a helpful tutorial at https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/world-editor-tutorials .

Thank you Xanar and Torax too.  :)