3DXChat Community

Yacht Party Idea

Ariamma

Just a thought...

I love being on the yacht.  Its a nice place to relax and catch some rays.  However, there are times I wish the music would change from 1980's soft rock to something else.  I would like to see the boat dangerously overloaded with sweaty, tanned bodies gyrating to something with a bit of base and tempo.  I mean, it's hard to get a party going when 'My Heart Will Go On' by Celine Dion plays on a loop.  Not to mention how inappropriate that song is for a boat ride. 

So, would it be possible for a functioning DJ table to be introduced to the yacht?  (or anywhere..but that's a different post).  I can do my own mixes, but I really don't mind just playing whatever's on the radio.  If a fight breaks out over the music..sink the damn boat.

- Ariamma

post-1832-0-87184200-1411742904_thumb.jpg

I honestly do not see the Devs adding a DJ table on the yacht for now, they seem to have other things in the pipeline "hopes", but I am sure Achilles, Pierr, Gene or Myself can help if you want to have a party on the Yacht. DJ Chilles, DJ Gene or DJ Mikey can all help (Sorry Pierr I have no clue how to spell your DJ :P)

Arranging something on the yacht is very very easy, arranging artwork changes on the yacht is not :(