3DXChat Community

Diary of MrAsh

Ashbash

Diary post #1

So today was an awesome day in the world of 3DX I have not long returned from a month off, of this game and today was a pretty awesome day. I had met some awesome new people today and chatted with them and got to know them better it was pretty darn awesome. There was also an awesome roleplaying session going on in the night club and I will write what it was about.

So in the night club players are dancing the night away as always and then I notice there was some sort of interesting conversations going on in the club, it first started out when a player was talking about a sexual adventure they wanted with tons of roleplaying aspects. Basically an RP party. One person in the night club said they didn't want to dress up (In a drunken typed fashion) It was interesting as I notice the person in question was roleplaying as being drunk so I got involved and said they basically had too much to drink and that they needed to eat something as their drink apparently got spiked!

I go behind the bar in the night club and pull out my secret cheesecake stash I have hidden back there of the best cheesecake in the world and gave some to this person in question to help them sober up slightly as they were unable to stand. then as time grew by more people got involved in the role-play of helping this drunken person to bring them back to the world of the sober (Or at least close to it) Then as time went by this person recovered and started seeing stars and the milky way in the neon lights scattered around the nightclub.

Eventually the role-play got into more villainy stuff me, being chosen as The Joker from Batman as the drunken person labelled themselves as Bruce Wayne. Another person also was a villain the infamous villain who trained Batman himself Ra's Al Ghul! So I changed my outfit to a purple and green suit (It sucks I couldn't have green hair as that colour isn't in the game yet) to play the part of The Joker and Ra's Al Ghul wore a White and Red suit. There was also another player who played as Poison Ivy according to the drunken person who had poisoned them with the little extra in the drink. So The Joker and Ra's Al Ghul tried to persuade Bruce Wayne to drink the water which had even more poison in but it was to no avail! There was another player who was pretending to be a voice inside Bruce Wayne's head to stop them drinking the drink and convincing Bruce Wayne we were trying to deceive them.

Sadly we wasn't able to pursuade Bruce Wayne to drink the drink but it was fun as a whole experience!! (Sadly I couldn't get screenshots as my screenshotting software wasn't working but there shall be screenshots for the rest of my adventures! Sorry!)

I hope you enjoyed this little adventure as it's a start! I didn't use the players names as I am not sure if they want me to mention their names but if you are reading this feel free to comment if you want people to know who you are!

That's the end for adventure number 1! I am looking forward to many more and to continue this story as time progresses.

Hey Ash!

I'm glad you enjoyed your time! I certainly did  :D

I'm new to descriptive, but i do love to roleplay. It was nice how you and the others joined in and took part! Had a serious laugh that night.

Keep them stories coming, i'd like to hear more about the 3dx nightlife escapades.

Batman signing off *vanishes into the dark*  :ph34r:

Yeah it was an awesome time Geniva, thanks for it! I would of gone into more detail but I was writing it at 6am my time, so was extremely tired and almost faceplanting my keyboard, haha. But like I said, there will be many more adventures posted here when they occur, so I hope you are all looking forward to them and I'll be sure to go into more detail for my future adventures and experiences. :) Have a good one all and hopefully see y'all in game and hopefully chat amongst some of you. :)

Kind Regards

MrAsh

• 4 weeks later...

Diary post #2

So time for my second diary post, it's been awhile since the first one. This diary post is more DJ based than sexual based. Okay let's go!!!

Planning

So as a lot of you know I had arrange to DJ live in game at the night club, and I've been planning my set for the past few weeks getting everything ready and prepped for it, I'd just like to say the DJ night was a HUGE success and I enjoyed it very much! There was so much energy in the Night Club I have never seen that much energy before and it was even better to know that I was the one to cause such strong energy from all the players who were there. The nights theme was Electronic music ranging in genre's like Electro, House, Dub, Dubstep etc.

The process of getting my set together was quite long and difficult trying to find songs that go well with each other when mixing one into the other and keeping to the Electronic Music theme, but I was determined to get it done, it took many days and hours to get it all prepared and planned, I must of played around 40 songs so trying to find the right ones out of my massive music library proved to be difficult. But I was determined to get it done as I wanted it to be the best it can be! And I have done my own personal streams beforehand just to get an idea on what people like and what they expect so that was a huge plus in the research and the success of my set. So I was getting everything together and it was so difficult to keep it quiet as I wanted to surprise everyone and it proved difficult to keep a silent motion on it until it was time to perform, the excitement was building within me to get the mix done and to show it and perform it to all of my friends and fellow 3DX Members.

So as the hours went by I was beginning to get extremely excited the more I created my song lineup for my live mix made my excitement levels build drastically. I was losing track of time and working on it until around 6am some nights. It was utterly crazy, I was talking to people while doing it and it was so difficult to not tell them what I was working on and what songs to expect. But anyway I was coming up to the final planning and getting the last minute songs in place (From Requests) and then voila! My mix was ready to go.

Performance

Now on to the performance itself and my word was it truly remarkable. I was getting everything set up ready to go, got myself switched in game then began broadcasting and that was the beginning of my 3 hour DJ set. So I started off slow and atmospheric, slowly working into the more up tempo music. Everyone started cheering and began to dance the night away and the energy began to build in the night club and the mood just started to rise and everyone began to have a positive exciting time. I had people messaging me telling me they are excited and they are happy that I am doing the performance as they have all looked forward to it until I announced it was official to do so. So as I was working through the mix I had people talking to me about future events and just about how happy they were to see someone bringing such positive excitement energy to the night club. Some even said they love the DJ nights because the music isn't repetitive and is concise to the point of having fun and enjoyment.

As the night went on, I had people showing up and cheering for me and rooting for me with cheers of happiness and excitement and a lot of peoples moods were just so high up and happy I could tell with the way they were all typing to me and I am happy that I was the one to give those feelings to everyone in the club and to give an awesome performance and bringing a positive atmosphere overall. As the songs were playing through I was playing the songs for the people who requested them who were excited to be apart of the performance themselves. As it's not just me but it's thanks to all the people who have supported me through it that it was a success. It was thanks to all of you that made it such an awesome night, it wasn't just me it was all of us. And I am happy to have been apart of the experience. I was getting compliments from so many people when their favourite songs came on and then it was nearing the end of my performance and I had one last little treat for everyone a Mashup that consisted of so many songs. This proved to be a big hit amongst everyone and everyone kept asking me if they could buy it from me hehe, sadly I cannot guys and girls! Sorry! But I shall see if I can make my own mashup one day. The mashup consisted of so many different songs from so many different genres all combined into one club genre. Then as I finished my stream and wrapped up the Local Chat just blew up everyone was so thankful and so happy to have been apart of it, I was getting THANK YOU, YOU'RE THE BEST, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU DJ AGAIN, it was truly remarkable to get so much praise for my efforts of my mix and it made it worth every late night, long hours I put into it, and I am truly thankful to all of you for supporting me through it and supporting me at the DJ Night, I look forward to DJing in the future perhaps with more different genres, who knows? I will be looking for feed back and suggestions from people about future projects in game, and finally I would just like to say a big thank you to the man who made it all capable of happening! Here's to you Achilles! You son of a gun! *Raises Beer Bottle*

Conclusion

To conclude I would just like to say a massive thank you to all of you who attended and made it worth all the hours put into it and I hope I did you all proud with my set, especially the fellow DJ's in game, I hope you enjoyed my music and my performance! And I hope you look forward to future events hosted by me, and I am happy to have performed for you all. And here's to the FUTURE!!! Also SCREENSHOTS!!!

a92ae58f62.jpg

4caa56bc68.jpg

• 2 years later...

omg-mr-nice-guy-incense-logo.png

#time #machine #pic #par #excellence  :o 'Any', were you bored at "that time"? Or how in the name of hells bells - did you find and dig out that really nice #piece #of #memory?  :wub:

giphy.gif

I clicked on the last page of diaries to have a look at what people were writing in the very beginning... so yeah... too much time on my hands I think XD