( CANCELED) Miss summer 2018 beauty contest

Aliviax

ok since i was on my mobile in the beach i couldnt say more about this event 

so are u look for something different n fun 

then 

Miss Summer 2018

This event will be a co op with ppl ill mention once some stuff are ready 

ok now lemme tell you how it will work :

the result of who is miss summer 2018 will be 50% from ppls in local chat that will vote n 50% of judjes votes 

Also judjes get to ask 1 question each contestant that contestant will ned to answer like real beauty contests :)

The awesome sweet maxine juicer is working on winners crowns n im working on the room that ill host the event 

luckily we will have someone that will do all the presentasion of this beauty contest .

after the winner we gonna have ofc a party with 4 djs so apply now :) everyone is free to apply for djing  yes u hear well :)

important :it will be awesome if a builder could donate for the top 3 winners some cool rooms that hasnt share yet 

So yes im looking for donators hehe.

lastly the contestants :will walk through a runway  forgetting the name in english :) so all ppl see each contestant guest n judjes will vote a number from 1-10 n ill gather all results also conetstants will be asked one question to answer so judjes has to prepare questions for all participants .

when the winner will be declared will have also 2nd place n third top winner will get pics in dedicated spot that will wear the crown maxine juicer is making <3

Then we will have the after party 

So if you want to be a contestant drop a comment or w/e so u get added :)

donators also drop a comment :) we need you 

Hi. Don’t mean to be a bummer or inject negativity but I see good intentions… and bad idea. :huh: 

Might wanna take a peek at the Achat forums, what happened when we held such a contest in 2016.

Did not go so well and I believe was the beginning of our forums demise. Turning friend upon friend.

Trust is a fragile fabric.

These events prey on our most vulnerable weakness.

I do hope you fare better than we... just beware, be forewarned.   :unsure: 

AND… just like anything else outta this mouth, it is no more important than anyother asshole… just my opine.  ;) 

WoooHooo a contest saweeet pickles! 

Questions...…1/ wot do the Contestants wear?

2/ when is this extraviganzaaaa?

3/ Buffalo NY was famous in 1993 when eet won 1st Prize for what?

Sign me erps Gawd Dang eets im all ova dis :P

giphy.gif

since Gizmo hasnt blessed us with many bikinis u can wear w/e u like ppl n jugjes will vote on what they see :)

i have to say its a contest to have fun etc so no biggie who wins ill have a surprise for all contestants <3