3DXChat Community

Finding the songs from Night Club?

Nieves

Hi Nieves, you can use an iPhone app called "Shazam" it works really good.

You just tap a button and the phone (app) listens to the song and then tells you the name and artist.

Hope that helps... :)

An alternative to Shazam is an app called Soundhound. Both apps work the same way.

Hi Nieves, you can use an iPhone app called "Shazam" it works really good.

You just tap a button and the phone (app) listens to the song and then tells you the name and artist.

Hope that helps... :)

If you're feeling really hardcore and stuff you can always listen to the lyrics and then google them, provided that you heard the lyrics right you WILL find the song ;) Might be harder for NC songs since they're more *DUM DUM DUM DUM WUB WUB*

Different people have different taste ;)

What one likes, don't like the other and so on...

For myself, I don't like SkyFM but I say never that this crap is, is a music taste for other people :)

SkyFM fits the bigger population as it plays hits non-stop. If you don't like Rihanna, you might like Adele if not... then maybe Eminem? It plays songs which are just perfect for at least solid half of the population. :) I agree that it is not a great station for club music lovers as it doesn't play such style of music. Yet there is more world-wide hits lovers than trance, I think. :) Personally, I'm not into such music as well. Rock suits me better. :)

Different people have different taste ;)What one likes, don't like the other and so on... For myself, I don't like SkyFM but I say never that this crap is, is a music taste for other people :)

Some peoples crap is other people's honey. Just saying what's been playing in club recently is crap to me. Skyfm reaches more people as its the music we hear on a daily basis whether it's in the car, at home, the pub jukebox or wherever else. Personally ilove happy hardcore,hardstyle,Motown, reggae and ska. Still I wouldn't listen to it each and everyday. Skyfm after all is pop music (popular) covers a wide range and reaches more people. We all enjoy certain genres of music but can still listen to popular hit music and enjoy some songs on there

• 3 weeks later...

skyfm is far better than the crap thats been playing recently :)

Well stewie, i am here since 1 year now. people here listen the same 20 tracks on sky fm "top hits" since 1 year... i dont know how people dont become crazy.....

first, the music of sky fm is not appropriated for the night club, sorry , but in NC irl we hearing another kind of music, often tehcno music.

Then, all people who play here since long time play without the music here .... why ???? because we have enough to listen this radio who play the same tracks 5 or 6 times per day !!!

Virtual DJ is so far better than this shit, sorry... Old players here will understand me for sure.

Muaksss ^^