3DXChat Community

The Legacy -  A new club by DavidLee.

5W7cy6b.jpg

And the Grand Opening for you all to come to...  DavidLee personally invites you all to celebrate his new build and have an evening with him of rock, blues, great dancing and a few drinks of three or four or five with him and friends.

N8HY5Hv.jpg

There will be a Live DJ  -  the one and only Wild & Wacky Spinning Whizzard  -  JerseyDevil.

The man is hot, sexy, in demand and indeed the Devil from Jersey  :o 

If you are lucky - he may share his Canolli !!!

Due to unforseen circumstances -  The live DJ & stream was created and spun by  DJ MIKEYDEE.

What a gallant, helpful and amazing effort he did to make the night a brilliant success. 

2mpCFpC.jpg

We hope you will all come to join us at the Grand Opening -

Sunday 12 August 2013   at 8pm EST

2mpCFpC.jpg

Thank you MikeyDee  for stepping in at the last minute.

Due to unforseen circumstances - DJ JerseyDevil had to pull out.

The night was a blast and fabulous success.

DavidLee passes on his thanks to all who attended.

BrandiWine & I also celebrated our birthdays that night.  So TY for all the well wishes, birthday wises, gifts and your attendence on opening night.

Special Thanks has to go to DJ MikeyDee and DJ KandiKisses & all those who rallied round to help at very short notice.

Your helpfulness and professionalism warmed our hearts.

2GdrZF3.jpg

Thank you.

If anyone ever needs a DJ -    MikeyDee  comes highly recommended and then some.

"Let the Phoenic Rise & the Music Blast"

A great time was had by all Mikey.  Not only did you come through for us under less than great circumstances, you went above and beyone to make our birthday celebration and David's opening a success.  We shall forever be grateful.  The music was a hit and V and I shall be attending as many of your events as we possibly can.  Loyalty is earned and you have earned ours.  Love you my dear friend. I can not thank you enough.