3DXChat Community

How do I download version 375 again?

Warp

Hi: I  haven't been on 3dxchat for a while,until 2 days ago. I clicked on the 3dxchat desktop icon,to my surprise,i saw a small patcher window popped up,and it read downloading update to version 375,I already had 374.So I loaded the game, and entered my world for the first time,it was a great place. I  did not get the floating platform  with footprints overlooking an endless ocean,as I have gotten in the past.Everything was working perfectly. The next day I relogged in,and found out that I could not enter my world. So I started chatting about my problem, some said it was a server connection problem, which btw I had this problem before. Others said I should reinstall the game, which I did. Now everything is back to when I started this task, no my world,except that old platform with footprints on the endless ocean, when entering a room, there is nobody there and chat window does not work. I  tried to launch the patcher.exe file from 3dxchat folder, it read "cannot connect to the server" How do I get the system up and running again? Any ideas on how to correct this problem?. Thank-you :).

This case is solved.What was causing the problem,is that I had a program running that was interfering  with connecting to the server function. I owe my thanks to chasam and shay of 3dxmodz-northprojectz.com, for helping me solving this problem. :)