3DXChat Community

New, but not entirely. Trying this again...

lucius

So, last year I joined 3dxchat for the first time, and it was pretty good...some limitations to the actions and features, but no other "Sex Game" comes close, at all. As time went on, more and more people joined, groups started forming, and soon the ability to interact and talk with others became more difficult. I'm a casual user, I am not on often, maybe a few times a week for an hour or two, but it seems you have to be on this often to become part of these groups? 
Well anyways, I'm on again, after noticing alot of great features have been added, so I'd love to meet, chat and possibly more! Look for me, I'm Lucius, and I'd love to finally get back into this!

Welcome back lucius

I'm sorry to say the game is still like that...or feels like it to me anyway... I'm rarely on more than once a week and I've always felt on the outside of most of the groups that inevitably form. A lot of it is my own fault for being quiet and shy which I've tried to work on but I do think you have to be on regularly for people to accept you or feel you're worth putting time into. That's a shame but hey ho.

it can still be awesome though...I haven't given up my weekly fix lol

Welcome back Lucius. I'm afraid talking to people can still be something of an issue. The addition of group chat killed public chat in many venues and the ability to open user rooms to others also causes less traffic in those public rooms.

But that doesn't mean it can't be fun. Walk around and you will always find a room where some people are doing crazy/funny/interesting stuff in chat.

I will have to disagree. Had some very nice people here go out of there way to be kind. Met some great people in a week to 10 days that i have been here. 

I've too have met a lot of nice, friendly ppl on here, only being here a couple of weeks myself... I know just starting with a simple "Allo" gets much better results than, "Hey baby wanna cum here and suck my cock??" O.o  ... just saying eh lol I can only imagine what many women have gone thru on here, being continuously hit upon.

Welcome back.

I agree with the general point. There are a lot of really nice people here but it makes a difference how you approach people. Attitude is important and for me personally it takes a while to establish trust and that respect is there before ill consider doing anything.

I was always pretty quiet in game but lately I've forced myself to blather on in local and world a bit. So first apologies to anyone whose had to suffer that but...I've actually found it a good way to get to know people. I'm far more likely to strike up a convo with someone I know from chat or the forum than a random "hi how are you" so I'd suggest getting out there in either...

...some of the most awesome people I've met I got to know in the forum first...including the one who now means the world to me.

I'm with Roobear. I don't want to be mean to you Papi, but your avatar picture doesn't lead me to expect engaging conversation. :DOften I'll be much more interested in "going the extra mile" with someone if they've been able to get me intrigued first.

Lol another pic stolen from the net. Wishful thinking I suspect

Lucius. The game peaks and troughs on a regular basis. There is a quick turnaround of players coming and going apart from the regular diehards. It can go from dire to a decent game in the space of a month depending on who is signing up. For most the game doesn't have enough content on social interaction to hold people's attention for to long. Same goes for all this genre of game the more content the longer people stick around. Don't worry about chat being dead. Be yourself play your game and you'll make friends