3DXChat Community

Who would you most like to get with in 3dx but never could or did?

Freezer

Santa Claus hmmm.

Always had a crush on him. That long white fluffy beard and fat belly...

However he seems to be unreachable. :(

Edited: missed the part'in 3dx'... Hmmkay Santa doesn't play it but I could swear that he has an alt! Had a guy asking me 'what do you want for Xmas?'. I'm pretty sure that it was him!

Santa Claus hmmm.

Always had a crush on him. That long white fluffy beard and fat belly...

However he seems to be unreachable. :(

Edited: missed the part'in 3dx'... Hmmkay Santa doesn't play it but I could swear that he has an alt! Had a guy asking me 'what do you want for Xmas?'. I'm pretty sure that it was him!

Lol, SantaClaus was my Alt last year :D

He had a big bag full with gifts ^^ Maybe anyone reminds this!?

Ok agree, he was a old horny guy :D

I have decided after much deliberation to keep this secret :) I have a couple of crushes that I'd speak to in person rather :)

I agree with MikeyZA...there are 3-4 people here that I would absolutely love to write their names down and get to know on a more intimate level.

But, too shy and more importantly a few appear to be in very cute relationships. So game or no game I won't do that to them or their partners... 

I agree with MikeyZA...there are 3-4 people here that I would absolutely love to write their names down and get to know on a more intimate level.

But, I'm too chickenshit and more importantly a few appear to be in very cute relationships.

So game or no game I just can't do that to them or their partners...but, I can always fantasize about us. :wub:

I will rephrase your chickenshit to overly shy Eclipse :) but your point is valid in that stating a name out loud here might not be the best way to go about meeting them.

In the end nothing beats a face-to-face and the butterflies you get when you approach the person and talk to them is still a thrilling feeling to say the least.

I say just chin up, suck it up and throw all your inhibitions to the side and talk to them :) but only if they are not spoken for :)

Pierr,

You never had a list or did you go through all of it?

Hera,

I will send you the SWC kit. It includes a list of possible targets, a bobble-head figuring of our mascot, and a large box of assorted colors cybercondoms (small and medium sizes, of course).

Cheers!