3DXChat Community

Who would you most like to get with in 3dx but never could or did?

Freezer

Well, the title says it all.

Credit to Doll for thinking about this.

Post here if you think there is that someone special out there that you would like to meet and be friends with.

You never know, sometimes whishes do come true.

Freezer

President and CEO

Club SWC

I could get anyone but that sneaky Shanti!!!!!!!!

Bet you can't get Vixen. :P

For a number of reasons, I'm not sure I care about "getting" anyone anymore, but the two people I miss chatting with the most are Malia and Saphire. 

Edit:  

Actually, now that I think about it. I really want to get with Lexii. Anybody know if she is available?

Bet you can't get Vixen. :P

For a number of reasons, I'm not sure I care about "getting" anyone anymore, but the two people I miss chatting with the most are Malia and Saphire. 

Edit:  

Actually, now that I think about it. I really want to get Lexii. Anybody know if she is available?

Days of me chasing people to bed are long gone ^_^

This is not a test. Stay tuned for a special emergency news bulletin. - - - - - - - - - - - Warning! Do not attempt to have relations of a sexual nature with the avatar known as Shanti, she will cut you. - - - - - This was a special emergency news bulletin.  We now return to your regularly scheduled program.

Well if I was single,( which I am not),  i would have to say Rouge or PleasureNymph. :)

Well if I wasn't single I would be feeling pretty good right now.  Since I am single, I would have to take the respectable route and say that I would like to meet a lovely, woman and develop a relationship with her. :wub:   Any takers?  I thought not, all the good ones are taken.  :unsure:

Well if I wasn't single I would be feeling pretty good right now.  Since I am single, I would have to take the respectable route and say that I would like to meet a lovely, woman and develop a relationship with her. :wub:   Any takers?  I thought not, all the good ones are taken.  :unsure:

Well seeing that Jacky seems to want Jacklyn and others, I may be barking up the wrong tree. :D 

No Stu not all the good ones are taken. Developing a relationship is wonderful, but at the same time, it can be difficult. There are many idiots that like to intrude, so when you do find someone, block out the white noise.