3DXChat Community

227 patch

AbbieM

since the change of hotkeys.. i cannot use 1 or 2 during sex for moan/cum unless the chat window is closed. same goes for slow (non-shift) camera controls (wasd) in f5 view.

and.. im not sure if i'm alone here but i preferred the old way of just pressing enter to focus the chat, and not using shift for zxc or anything. why couldn't this 'change' be an option in settings instead, since its a very preferential change? or maybe a simple keybinding menu.

first of all , thanks for the update . I dont know for the others , but bugs seem solved for me so thanks :)

Now the bad point , i agree with others about the "auto open chat" feature . it wouldnt be that bad if we could move the camera in f5 view , but even with the arrow keys the chat is opening . 

For the moan and cum hotkeys , i dont really mind . As a RPer my chat is always active during sex , so pushing 1 or 2 or 3 will only write 1 or 2 or 3 in my chat so i use the icons on my screen to orgasm and moan  ;) 

Advantage 1 : i can write , walk , do actions and select poses with only one hand

Advantage 2 : i have always a free hand to hmmm .... well you see what i do with it  :D 

Advantage 1 : i can write , walk , do actions and select poses with only one hand

Advantage 2 : i have always a free hand to hmmm .... well you see what i do with it  :D 

are you talking about the new changes? if so, how are those 'advantages' when all of that was already possible?

From my observation

F5 and moving with Shift + W / A / S / D is buggy.

Please fix this. Moving with free cam is now extremely annoying.

It doesn't recognize moving properly and lots of time in middle of moving it randomly presses W or any other moving key to chat and stops.

i don't any change for me or i'm supid  B)

here is an exemple of change bobi :) : right clic somewhere to set your chat window inactive , then press "O"

In place of splitting your screen in two to pass in occulus riff mode , you will write "O" in your chat :)

This really need to be reverted. No one asked for this change, it was fine the way it was. Holding SHIFT key while using hotkeys mostly results in me typing capital letters in chat while RPing or just chatting. This is a huge pain for anyone using the keyboard shortcuts. Hitting ENTER to activate the chat and typing is much easier and something most of us are already used to from other games.

As a sidenote, the "hide cursor" and "refill cum-bar" need to be on different hotkeys.

I do like the idea of Maxxim, having the ability to customize keybinds or another solution

could be using the F-Keys for commands. SHIFT+F-Key would give another row of 12.

For the F5 camera movement I can imagine having a camera control window on screen

(moveable, resizable and hideable). Fully mouse controlled.