#82 RobT

RobT

Cult Leader and Lesbian turner extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,934 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted Today, 03:09 AM

I will say i dont care either way. I have certain people i talk to in game and i rarely deviate from that so i dont care about alts, i have some. But i do understand why some do. I may not agree with it but i get it.

Its not all doom and gloom and it wont kill the game but it can be a pain. I had someone in game that had multiple accounts, i would block everytime i saw a new one but after about 20 diff alts it gets to be a pain in the ass

#83 ExHaran

ExHaran

ℒα ᛖαᶆᶆα ᗫį ℬℴŕȡℯℓℓί

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • LocationTop secret

Posted Today, 05:12 AM

You mad bro? No need for all that open hostility. Yoga works wonders as a calming activity. You really shouldnt allow simple comments on a sex game forum to make you so angry

I am not mad , sis. I do yoga every day but I still didn't see your logic. What based your conclusion? Who is freaked out over a simple comment? Are you a paranoid one? In ur words a lot of water and nothing logic. I`ve seen your comments and it seems you are angry one. Why? idk. Where have you got this statistic? "10 accounts equal shady activity". You do your conclusions based on nothing, maybe on ur little experience. I have 3 accounts and do nothing bad. Someone has 10 and do the same nothing bad. Only one thing u can say, they re do something bad if they have more than one account. I love to create characters like in sims and do nothing bad. Do u know sims? Next time i will be back to this game i can do the same and it will be 4 account. I asked you about facts, everything u can answer "oh, u mad bro?". Silly x3

#84 RobT

RobT

Cult Leader and Lesbian turner extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,934 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted Today, 09:41 AM

I am not mad , sis. I do yoga every day but I still didn't see your logic. What based your conclusion? Who is freaked out over a simple comment? Are you a paranoid one? In ur words a lot of water and nothing logic. I`ve seen your comments and it seems you are angry one. Why? idk. Where have you got this statistic? "10 accounts equal shady activity". You do your conclusions based on nothing, maybe on ur little experience. I have 3 accounts and do nothing bad. Someone has 10 and do the same nothing bad. Only one thing u can say, they re do something bad if they have more than one account. I love to create characters like in sims and do nothing bad. Do u know sims? Next time i will be back to this game i can do the same and it will be 4 account. I asked you about facts, everything u can answer "oh, u mad bro?". Silly x3

You seem to be feeling guilty about something, nobody said anything about you doing anything bad. Cheer up, life is too short to be bitter.

#85 chloe

chloe

♫ Queen of Bass ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts
  • LocationDJ Booth

Posted Today, 11:15 AM

Did not happen often that I agree with Rob ^^ but yes 10 accounts, even 3 is already shady. No need to discuss this. 2 accounts can be okay in my eyes for some if they feel the need to marry themself. They don't hurt anyone with it, so I accept it as unshady activity. Still I don't get it but it's not my business.
  • Felia likes this

#86 ExHaran

ExHaran

ℒα ᛖαᶆᶆα ᗫį ℬℴŕȡℯℓℓί

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • LocationTop secret

Posted Today, 07:25 PM

You seem to be feeling guilty about something, nobody said anything about you doing anything bad. Cheer up, life is too short to be bitter.

You seem wrong as usual. I feel myself so good, why? I have no idea why do u think like that. I don`t know what wrong with you. Everytime I see your strange logic I just can't stop laugh, seems you need a help, sowwy, but everything need to be clear x3 Just by the fact, using as many as someone wish accounts is nothing meaning. I posted an example, not just "I think" or "I want to think". Next time use some better arguments.  :rolleyes: Its damn simple.

ps: dont complain, it was you started to laugh on me with ur creepy logic. Beaten fairly.

#87 Niblette

Niblette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted Today, 08:40 PM

As far as multiple accounts go I think they might be more common then people think, but most of the people who I have heard that have them are trolls or DJ who are using them to fill their rooms. I know that is more common then some people thing. I kind of think that at the end of the day what matters is how they are using them. I am sure there are shady people who use them though and having more then a few seems shady, but I think that people who change their alts a lot are not really something I worry to much about.

#88 chloe

chloe

♫ Queen of Bass ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts
  • LocationDJ Booth

Posted Today, 09:48 PM

or DJ who are using them to fill their rooms

isn't that shady too?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users