3DXChat Community

Random thoughts at work

CaptainDerek969

I have a theory that if a guy says he is not a douche when describing himself he is a douche... anyone else feel that way or is it just me? I just feel like anyone that has to tell people that has been told that a few too many times in their life or they feel like they wont be able to prove it through just being themselves. *Shrugs* I think about weird shit while at work 

Excerpt from my profile...

"Friendly, un-douchey, and just looking for some good times."

I'm sure you're not trying to bait me again, are you Derek? You wouldn't do a trollish and juvenile thing like that now, would you?

The fact that you think about me while you're at work isn't 'weird shit,' it's creepy shit. (Get some help.) I haven't thought about you since I blocked you and reported you for dragging my business onto the forums the last time.

In fact, I have 100% left you alone, and I'd really appreciate it if you extended the same courtesy to me.

If you want to badmouth me to your friends, that's fine. Don't do it in public, it just makes you look like a maladjusted asshat.

Excerpt from my profile...

"Friendly, un-douchey, and just looking for some good times."

I'm sure you're not trying to bait me again, are you Derek? You wouldn't do a trollish and juvenile thing like that now, would you?

The fact that you think about me while you're at work isn't 'weird shit,' it's creepy shit. (Get some help.) I haven't thought about you since I blocked you and reported you for dragging my business onto the forums the last time.

In fact, I have 100% left you alone, and I'd really appreciate it if you extended the same courtesy to me.

If you want to badmouth me to your friends, that's fine. Don't do it in public, it just makes you look like a maladjusted asshat.

You are allowed to think what you will but believe it or not this was not because of you. Like I have said in the last message I am happy Typh found someone like you. All I want in the world is her happiness so no not meant for you but i guess it does involve you if that is a line in your profile. I have no problem with you I am more happy than I have been in a long time. I don't have someone trying to force me to be something I am not and lying to me day after day. But again I know you will not believe me and that is ok I won't lose any sleep over it. I have kept to myself and you think you are the only one that puts something like that in your profile? You are jumping to shit that just was not meant for you. So how bout you jump off your high horse and leave me alone? Ok? Ok good talk. And telling me I need help... do you see where we all hangout? Just about everyone on 3dx struggles from something they could get some help for. So get that shit out of here mister jumps to conclusions. At least I blocked you so you cant keep creeping on me anymore. I would always see you popping in and out while dancing in a room spying on me adding me and taking me off ignore. So this was all well worth the pain that had happened. And oh no you reported me... My feelings they are hurt. Like I said even if I got banned of here no skin off my back since your girl payed for me to be here since I didn't want to without any updates so I couldn't have been as bad as she made me out to be. But my luck had been looking up and things have been going well so hopefully that will continue and I won't hear from you or her ever again... K thanks bye