3DXChat Community

A new block texture type.

JenC

Id like to see a new texture added to the builder that can be walked through like the water, but have a smooth surface that can have colours and use the existing textures applied to it so we can make doors that can be walked through.

The only way to do it currently is to use water and duplicate it 5 or 6 times to get it dark enough, or use a ton of those props, and both look horrible. Other uses could be trap doors, lift floors and other things where you'd like to transition but would like to have it look closed.

I think that there is some kind of bug with stairs object that could make this possible. I figured that while working on my theater. When stairs are too big, you somehow walk through it. Might be possible to use this bug to do something like that.

Otherwise it's really a good idea yes. Door water is performance killing and not look good at all :(

I had a chance to play with this today, and it was as I suspected, limited to the amount of room and build area type, but there is still plenty of uses for this, so thanks for pointing it out.  :)