3DXChat Community

Disco's Vision For 3DX (with Pics)

D1SC0STU

Hey people, I have been crazy busy lately but I wanted to post something here.  I couldn't finish my bigger project in time to post screens of it.  So instead I'll show you something that is not really a concept for the game but I have been tinkering around with this lately:

As always, comments, likes, hate mail are all acceptable ways of telling me what you think.

Hey people, I have a couple more character models here.  Do expect something that I think is pretty cool with in the next couple of days.  It has been hard to find the time to work on it but I have another concept that I think you will all like.  Hope to post it soon.  For now here are a couple characters that show off a few different ideas that I have been thinking about.

This guy shows us that we should have more clothing options for men as well as more detailed facial hair.

This shows off what I think at least is more skin tone variation as well as better suited facial structure.

As usual, these are just opinions of mine.  By no means do I think that I am a master of character design.....its way to hard!  But I have ideas and my brain would explode if I didn't get them out there for someone to see.

Hey people, I thought I would go ahead and post some teasers of what I have been working on.  It is far from complete but, I like to hear everyone's input.  I have been paying attention to the locations topic and have started on some concepts based off posts there.  This is a WIP and as always just a concept, not a part of any official update.

View from the semi private balcony.

Needs more light down here.

What could be in there?

VIP room!

Ok, guys it been a while since I posted any concepts or ideas.  I have been working on another home design.  This one is an house with a backyard and a bunch of other junk.  It has been slow going because I have been busy with work.  There are still many details I would like to add or refine.  When it is done I may post a walk through video.  So here are some screens.

You're not going to kill me if i propose spiral staircases are you ? I've been told it takes true expert to handle curves or at least it drives them mad to shape it up :rolleyes:.

The concepts provide a very auspicious start so far, I especially adore the virile beard, may i suggest some chest hair on that token so i can have my own virtual Hugk Jackman soon :wub:.

Show me a functioning elevator and ropeway and i'll be kissing your feet! Oh and here a little something for the truly ambitious designer, not your usual restaurant.Restaurant-im-Berg.jpg