3DXChat Community

Issue with the world editor

TigerAngel

I've had problems with changing my world since day 1. I'll load a file that I saved in the editor and it will show it fine, but when I visit my world again outside of the editor, it always goes back to the default world. This also isn't the only technical problem I've had since I also had problems uploading images to my gallery (stuck in loading). Any and all help would be appreciated!

I've had problems with changing my world since day 1. I'll load a file that I saved in the editor and it will show it fine, but when I visit my world again outside of the editor, it always goes back to the default world. This also isn't the only technical problem I've had since I also had problems uploading images to my gallery (stuck in loading). Any and all help would be appreciated!

Try this:

1. Go to top corner screen "file" > Load Default Room > Exit go to your room > Edit room again.

2. Top corner "file" again > Clear All props > Exit go to your room > exit game

3  relaunch game > dont directly enter "edit room" from character selection screen... first go somewhere like maybe edit character.

4. Edit room > file > load > exit to edit character > go to your room.

I hope it works.. it happened to me before its some kind of glitch.

JJ

Try this:

1. Go to top corner screen "file" > Load Default Room > Exit go to your room > Edit room again.

3  relaunch game > dont directly enter "edit room" from character selection screen... first go somewhere like maybe edit character.

JJ

If that didnt work try "clear props" then "merge" your room with the empty one.. sometimes the file has issues so the game reverts back to default.....

and to check.... in an empty room do random things like add cubes and spheres and furniture just go random and save and go to your room.. if it loads perfectly then your file has a problem.

JJ

Try this:

JJ

I tried this with no success, but I did find something that did work. 

First I completely uninstalled the game and deleted the game registry as suggested. Then I redownloaded the installer and ran that as administrator and also ran the game as administrator. After that everything seemed to be working fine, the world editor was saving properly and I was able to upload images to my gallery. Unfortunately, that didn't even last for a day as both of those things have stopped working for me again. 

Have same prob, although it isn't the default world that reloads, its one I added to a few days ago, tried everything in the above posts and not working, world editor is now useless if it wont even save after adding new props