3DXChat Community

Question for the community about subscription plan

PleasureVixen

Hello there.

I have one simple question: If I pay the subscription for one month, do I get all of the content unlocked (poses, clothing and such) or there are additional in-game purchases to be made so I can unlock full game?

Thank you for your answer in advance!

You can earn up to 300 XGold per day starting at 100 for daily logging in.  What you see is what you get there is nothing additional to buy for clothes and rooms as the clothes are what we are given and you get a basic start up room and have to be creative to build your own unless you use what others have posted for everyone to use.  What you can use your XGold for is buying another avi for 10K XGold but you can only have 3 on one account and you must always have one avi on the account unless you contact support to delete them all and remove the account.  You can buy Photo Slots, you get 2 for free but then they cost XGold for each additional one and the cost goes up with each one.  You can buy beer to drink for 35 XGold.  You can send Gifts for 300 XGold which is like sending a message that's not a PM.  You can get married for 10K XGold and divorced for 5K XGold, the only thing that sucks about it is if the person leaves or deletes their avi you have to spend the 5K XGold to get divorced so use caution there.