3DXChat Community

I leave that game, temporarily!

JokerDE

Yeah, i leave that Game. 

The game is not worth spending my money on it, because

we don't get updates, the DEV's are not close to the Community,

etc..

I registered 2 years ago because I found it interesting as a sex game. But there are so few updates to this game, which I really dislike.

The World Editor is fun, but I'm here for the foundation of the game. But apparently the developers rest on the success, as long as the finances are right. I have not seen so few updates within 2 years in any game, like here.

And the game has potential, but a potential that does not seem to be exploited. I am only writing this to give the impression that the community is slowly leaving the game. Because it gets boring! For me, it's just not worth the money anymore, there are certainly other competitors doing it better. The whole thing should not be an insult to the developer, just my opinion on the whole thing going on here, and why I'm leaving the game. The game was fun, the World Editor is still doing it now.

Only the monthly amount for the subscription is too high for me, for what the game offers. The community cares more about the content than the developers.

The community builds the rooms, even develops poses with existing poses, because there are no new ones .. for me, personally something is questionable .. As long as nothing changes here, and I'm not talking about a new pose within a year, I will not come back.

Behind 3DXChat is a company, why does not this company make the game more challenging for those who want to be around longer?

Why is no one set, the animations, clothes for men, women created. Money will flow into the game well enough.

Thanks to the people who made the game tasty for a long time. But at some point is enough ..

I can undersand that if there are no updates . I beleife , if there are some interesting news it would be better here.

We can not waiting all the days.

There are other games , who can entertain too.

Hope someday it will be a good game like second life.

bis demnächst dann^^ un recht haste bzw why not B) 

"It's easy to get sidetracked with technology and that is the danger, but ultimately u have to see what works with the music and your life and what simply doesnt! so in a lot of cases and like with 3DX, less is more. in most cases, less is more. -Herbie Hancock/Chaostika/KYUSS

jeden tag 24/7 akay 365, da musste ja einen an der waffel kriegen,oda heheee achso, un jaaa....die updates #pppppft aber hör mal: flüstert n whispers: the best update is already in de game (if ur not a fukzombie like our wizzy wizard - butt hey: place n space 4 nearly ervbody n anything on our servers) the peeps und die leutz taht a evn wortzh it presssing taht 3dx.exe!!! comprende muchacho?!ok? ok ^^ thinks: where was i? #egal #bisbaldvllt #malwieder und bis denne halt die ohren un das annere teil auch *schmunzelt, zwinkert n waves* tc, hugs n cyas