3DXChat Community

Vote for sex 1

Gizmo

340 members have voted

1. 1. What sex poses should be added to the game?

• For couples (MF)
    • For lesbians (FF)
    • For gays (MM)
    • For groups (MMF, MFF)

• 2 weeks later...

Not to beat a dead horse, but:

I agree with some of the replies to this post.  I like the fact we were asked what we would like to see next.  However, I think whenever there is an update in the works, it should be rolled out equally for all genders and preferences.  Many of the interesting people I have met in-game are exercising their fantasies and desires.  Many of them do so because they could not reasonably do it in 'real life'.  I am one of those people.  When we speak of new positions or clothes or anything else, it should be applied to every character and character combination in the game.  There have been numerous times where my actions have been limited because of the gender of the partner I have selected.  I do appreciate the steps that have been taken to make things a bit more equal.  However, there still exists a hetero-normative layer of restriction upon many aspects of the game.

I would love for the members of this community to be relieved of these restrictions and given the freedom to choose how their avatars lives their online lives.  Game designers, please consider this as this game continues to grow.  

Thanks,

Ariamma 

• 3 weeks later...

I've never seen two guys doing it once in this game and you're asking for more M/M poses?  All I ever see are lesbians using F/F poses.  Why should the devs devote tons of time just to bring the number of M/M poses up to the same level as everything else when they hardly get used?  That doesn't make sense from a business standpoint...  Yes they should get new poses, but to say they should stop development of group poses, M/F poses and F/F poses just to catch up on some poses that hardly get used is insane.  If it were up to me, I would focus development accordingly.

30% - Poses for everybody, each pose update should simply have one new pose for all sexual preferences.  This would keep the existing ratio, and slowly add more poses all around.

20% - Facial animations, emotions, so our characters don't look like robots.  I believe this is a critical issue that needs addressed.

20% - Clothing updates, add one new piece / series  of clothing for each sex in each update, again keeping the ratio that already exists, and just adding to it all around.

15% - Slow but steady development of a new location / adding to existing locations.

15% - Voice development for our characters, simple lines like the ones in Sexvilla to start out with.

Do this for a year and the game would be golden.  I think the main thing a plan like this would add is consistency.  People would know what to expect, but they still would be surprised by each update, it would be great!

From business standpoint you have to think of future why would M/M ever come here if they don't have poses?

Issue is this topic is death trap for devs.

there should be equal number of poses for all genders as far as I know we are in 2014. Each gender deserve equality, most people quit for the lack of content,

true F/F is lacking most, followed by M/M then no group poses for FFF or shemales, etc.

From business standpoint you have to think of future why would M/M ever come here if they don't have poses?

Issue is this topic is death trap for devs.

there should be equal number of poses for all genders as far as I know we are in 2014. Each gender deserve equality, most people quit for the lack of content,

true F/F is lacking most, followed by M/M then no group poses for FFF or shemales, etc.

As a heterosexual, I left the game after they came up with this poll. I knew from the poll, that there will be no pose updates for months for F/M, and after lesbian poses, the next winner will be the group sex, so waiting (as I see the developement time) half a year now for some hetero poses and it would worth to subscribe again.

As a heterosexual, I left the game after they came up with this poll. I knew from the poll, that there will be no pose updates for months for F/M, and after lesbian poses, the next winner will be the group sex, so waiting (as I see the developement time) half a year now for some hetero poses and it would worth to subscribe again.

Here we go again. Seriously know when to stop moaning about getting the most of everything already... and again group sex poses were converted 7 in total for you M/F and that was two months ago and before that you had M/F group so where you get your figure of half a year for M/F poses is beyond comprehension. You gained in the region of 10 poses no more than 2 months ago. After being pretty much unanimously disagreed with in this thread many times by many ppl you still back repeating your nonsense.

PS: for your information there have been polls before, it's not new and it's not some special treatment put forward for F/F.

Whilst you unsubbed because you feel your not getting enough (even though M/F poses are 3x what F/F are). We have not unsubbed, we have been paying for the sub loyally waiting for some equality. Food for thought that ;)

Here we go again. Seriously know when to stop moaning about getting the most of everything already... and again group sex poses were converted 7 in total for you M/F and that was two months ago and before that you had M/F group so where you get your figure of half a year for M/F poses is beyond comprehension. You gained in the region of 10 poses no more than 2 months ago. After being pretty much unanimously disagreed with in this thread many times by many ppl you still back repeating your nonsense.

PS: for your information there have been polls before, it's not new and it's not some special treatment put forward for F/F.

Whilst you unsubbed because you feel your not getting enough (even though M/F poses are 3x what F/F are). We have not unsubbed, we have been paying for the sub loyally waiting for some equality. Food for thought that ;)

Sure. You can pay and wait. I wait for free ;)

Guest Eddster

Not sure why everyone is attacking each other. They develop very little to nothing as is. I think the finger needs to go straight to the top by voting with your wallets. Especially if you are paying monthly.

Why is for lesbians so popular? Simple all the guys running around as 'females' want it. XD

Ah multiplayer gaming still sucks. Can't trust no one really. If you see a 'female' in games, remember; it's 99.9% chance of being some creepy dude.

IF you're going to play as a 'female' to hump other dudes, that means you're gay and you need to learn to accept and be yourself. It's one thing for guy on guy, but guy on 'girl' (aka guy behind keyboard) is just plain ****ing creepy! 0_o Just play as a guy and hump another guy.

-------------

Now then as for what they should do, obviously a little of all. Make at least one new pose for each category to appeal towards everyone instead of a certain group. It makes you seem more accepting of their sexuality than others. You want to make money? You want a big community? Then appeal towards the majority and not the minority. Make a pose for each instead of one.

tsss ... another one who will be unhappy each time something will be made for us  <_< 

I'm sure there will not be this kind of remarks if this was the poor hétéros poses or the 3some poses in first place , sounds like some sexual discrimination sometimes ...

If I could have voted for all of them I would have. I'll also suggest that if there is any way possible to do it, please please please consider finding a way to make all animations available to everyone, regardless of gender, where ever remotely possible. Three girls doing the same things three boys can do, or two boys and a girl, or two girls and a boy, etc. etc.

I just want the darned update to happen. Close voting and start work on it. It has been long enough. It looks like everyone who frequents the forums have voted. close to 300 folks have voted and its darned close. so close that its a no brainer the game needs work on all fronts.

You devs could have added anything to this vote.I can safely say we need more in almost every aspect of the game.. from poses to drinks to dances to mini games to home furniture and clothes/customization.  Bottom line is we need more of everything to justify the sub fee. 

close the vote. get it done and move on to second highest vote. the sooner the better. 

I am with Nymphpott on this one. This has been dragging on long enough and yet we have not see a resolution to this and if you compare this thread to the one used to get Group Sex into the game, it has been far too long running. The time for action is now so please can we close this, finalize the votes and make the poses. Clearly a large number of people voted of the Lesbian poses (Myself included because as I have said the LGBT community deserves them) so it is a clear winner here.

Move along, seriously there is no longer anything to see here, next vote thread please so that we can stare at another breadcrumb thrown to us that doesn't amount to anything.

I just have one question.... This has been open for a while and nothing has been created. Someone mentioned a stupid cop uniform for woman and boom it is done. WHY??????

I am sorry, but stop with the female clothes for now. We have enough at this time. We need more male clothing, more ff and mm poses as well as mmm and fff. There is no reason we can't make those poses happen. I know it is not as easy as whipping them out, but someone could be working on them all this time.

I am a bit saddened by this new update. 

That is just my opinion, like it or lump it.

I just have one question.... This has been open for a while and nothing has been created. Someone mentioned a stupid cop uniform for woman and boom it is done. WHY??????

I am sorry, but stop with the female clothes for now. We have enough at this time. We need more male clothing, more ff and mm poses as well as mmm and fff. There is no reason we can't make those poses happen. I know it is not as easy as whipping them out, but someone could be working on them all this time.

I am a bit saddened by this new update. 

That is just my opinion, like it or lump it.

Oh yes, more male clothing is needed indeed!

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but there are a number of animations that aren't available to all gender pairings. How hard would it be to update it so that every pose works for every gender pairing (the boyparts dependent ones being lumped into the mix of already available 'girl with boyparts' poses that we can already select)?