3DXChat Community

Vote for sex 1

Gizmo

340 members have voted

1. 1. What sex poses should be added to the game?

• For couples (MF)
    • For lesbians (FF)
    • For gays (MM)
    • For groups (MMF, MFF)

Why do we need this voting?

Shouldn't this game be equal for all genders and all sexual orientations in number of poses and choices???

At this moment M / F have such lead in poses that I don't even believe this voting include em. I do believe it's about 15 poses lead compared to any other gender.

Let's port all their poses to other genders it isn't so hard is it? And then introduce most new poses to all parties.

now you have recipe for happy community ....

If that's not for your liking then please drop subscription cost in half for any other couple than M / F since they are getting secondary treatment and they shouldn't pay full price for half features.

Shouldn't this game be equal for all genders and all sexual orientations in number of poses and choices???

at this moment M / F have such lead in poses that I don't even believe this voting include em.

At start let's port all their poses to other genders it isn't so hard is it? And then introduce most new poses to all parties.

And now you have recipe for happy community ....

I agree, M/F just received 7 new poses and lets not forget the group poses are all M/F orientated. So the last 2 updates were already for M/F only. M/F has such a high number of poses already compared to the others. I think this is a bad way to give some equality in this game.

It's obvious really where some poses should be added next and you shouldn't need a vote to see where you are lacking. There has already been a very long thread posted on this very topic http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/696-lesbiangay-poses-and-bug/ .

Well if we don't get any poses in this vote Then yet again the Lgbt community will be paying another months sub with not a single pose for us. that would be quite sad. Do we not deserve some love too from the devs?

Thank you for reading (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

At this moment M / F have such lead in poses that I don't even believe this voting include em. I do believe it's about 15 poses lead compared to any other gender.

Let's port all their poses to other genders it isn't so hard is it? And then introduce most new poses to all parties.

now you have recipe for happy community ....

If that's not for your liking then please drop subscription cost in half for any other couple than M / F since they are getting secondary treatment and they shouldn't pay full price for half features.

I agree with you completely that what you said, but the question of the cost of the subscription ... it's a bit childish...If you talk so, then might as well need to reduce the cost of subscriptions for men, as we have much less garments, accessories, than girls....but this sounds silly, does not it?

I would of chosen another word like "Petty". "Childish" is quite an inflammatory word to use. Also just a thought but I don't think men come here for the clothes ;) so I doubt they will complaining to half their sub fee because of lack of clothes. But yes you guys deserve more clothes and accessories.

Well Mike, considering true lesbian poses (no strap) are less than 8 and males M / F got over 30 if we include group ones. Then I don't think its childish.

but I do agree that male customization is lacking.

I would of chosen another word like "Petty". "Childish" is quite an inflammatory word to use. Also just a thought but I don't think men come here for the clothes ;) so I doubt they will complaining to half their sub fee because of lack of clothes. But yes you guys deserve more clothes and accessories.

I just wanted to say that drop subscription cost in half will not solve the problem. And the fact that Riela suggested in her post, it makes sense and it is necessary to pay attention :)

In any case poses for lesbians already gained more votes :)

It was more sarcastic than anything else that part about cutting sub for specific community. We both know its not gonna happen.

I been here what ? about 7 or 8 months by now. Every true lesbian I knew quit. Girls who couldn't stand cock / strap are long gone.

For me personally I could care less which of these choices wins since I don't really care about sex as much as others here. But what I do mind is my friends leaving game from the "idiotic direction by developers" as my last friend who quit said it.

When you are here for ages and you don't see update aimed at your likes or preferences for months (20 March - 3rd August --> this is time between LGBT updates)

Then people get discouraged and wonder why are they paying for and ends up leaving. Not everyone here seeks social experience. Many people are here for sex and sex only and if game can't provide i am sure competitors can and they do.

Edit: I also do think this poll is just badly made it should be like this

1. M/F
  2. LGBT
  3. GROUP

perhaps 4 opinion for shemales, I am not really sure if it fits under LGBT or not?

Just do a count of available poses. FF and FFF poses lose in amy count. Why ?

Is it still a man's world ? Is there no interest in us "others" ? 

Please consider giving us what we desire: FF and FFF poses. Soon !

A vote is not fair, when one part of the community already is able to enjoy, what another part of the same community doesnt have at all.

My 3 cents ...

While I love voting for things, I am going to refrain from voting here and agree with Riela and Abbey. The disparity this will cause, not to mention animosity and backlash, could so easily be avoided. I would only vote for heterosexual poses IF I could equally vote for poses for our Lesbian/Gay/Transgender users because I am starting to sound like a dead horse waiting to be flogged due to the number if times I have said this, we need equality in the poses.

Actually there shouldn't even be a vote because each time there is a vote... if there is a hetero option, it will be chosen over the rest.

I say rather skip the vote and give the LGBT users more poses first.

To be honest with you I have no real idea why the dev's choose to do updates on a basis of one group or the other. There should just be mixed updates a selection of poses for all users. This way you are making everyone happy and treating everyone fairly.

We are a mixed community. Why is it that updates are treated in such a difficult way. It is obvious to anyone, handling the updates for a mixed community in such a way is going to cause debate, problems and a feeling of being treated unfairly.

Yes I agree with Democracy but in every Democracy in the world they strive to up hold the ideals of equality.

Thank you a lot Mike.

Ehrlichkeit und Gerechtigkeitssinn findet man so nicht jeden Tag.

Gruß ans Land am Kap :)

*Umarm*

Amelie

Anytime Amy :) I'm sure people are sick of me saying it :P And for the kind words ;) My German is very basic but my Afrikaans is better :) I appreciate the gesture, thank you :)

That being said, Gizmo I think there is some friction going to be caused here so it might be better to reconsider this vote and look at doing something in between creating for this vote, by creating poses and content for our other users :)

perhaps 4 opinion for shemales, I am not really sure if it fits under LGBT or not?

I can be wrong but i think the T mean transgender and so transgender are generally called shemales in games  ^_^ 

About the vote , its not a bad thing , it can make lesbian stay in game , especially when seeing so many support even from hétéros  ;) 

Anytime Amy :) I'm sure people are sick of me saying it :P And for the kind words ;) My German is very basic but my Afrikaans is better :) I appreciate the gesture, thank you :)

That being said, Gizmo I think there is some friction going to be caused here so it might be better to reconsider this vote and look at doing something in between creating for this vote, by creating poses and content for our other users :)

The community has many desires, each orientation understandably their own preferences but I won't waste more words pondering which one is most prominent for an update, instead I kindly suggest you "hire" AbbieM who created such a steamy selection of poses ( please tell me I didn't mix up the names here ) and give everyone a little more.

To facilitate a constant growth with so many orientations and now the addition of groups I see this as the best solution, or even take a step further and smooth the way for "User created Poses" ? The only voting left then would be, which one of those ( I strongly believe fabulous works ) will be implemented first.

I see that as a Win - Win Situation for both sides, lifting off some weight from the dev team and also satisfying the customers needs.

In addition to that I would kindly ask Lisa to appreciate us with a little tutorial in assisting this very process.

Never underestimate the power of the imagination your community has, think of what could be achieved and how the content would sky-rocket to everyone's pleasure!

Just my thoughts on this topic, instead of a stretched voting debate :wub: . As for myself, I do not necessarily resent Pose Recycling as it so happened before with the group pose porting, every new pose is basically a boon!

Cheyenne