3DXChat Community

Builders club

Lovers

I hate that people take credit for others work  .... 

But a witch hunt involves innocent parties too ....

Rather than try and show a room is stolen/copied/used without permission why not turn this on its head and have a club that has incentives for those sharing their own work or that of others in a manner that is decent. Any ideas welcome.

My initial suggestion ...

A builders club.

To be a member you have to show ...

A-) you built the rooms you share.

B-) you have been given permission to share rooms you share and give credit to the builder if asked.

C-) you don't share rooms and just support the builders.

There should be no attacks on non members, however there could be incentives to join and show you are not incorrectly copying/stealing/taking credit for others work, with the rooms you share.

suggestions  ....

1-) a plaque created by the club, each containing a hidden code/number (could be different for the builder and those using someone elses build)

2-) club DJs only playing at other members clubs.

3-) meet ups at memebers clubs

4-) suggestions.

PS. Presently builders and those supporting the builders are fragmented  ... who will listen to a single voice?

A group of people have a bigger influence  .... and I think a lot of people want something done :)

This is such a good idea I like the idea of a builders club. I wouldn't mind being involved with.

I do let people who look at my builds know what stuff is mine and not take credit for stuff I didn't do. I like to try to do my own stuff and make it myself. This is such a great idea

Although having a builder's club does not sound like a bad idea.. Have fun..

I wouldn't be prepared to run it as I'm too lazy lol  .... but we have some good organisors in the 3DX ... I would certainly join :)

Guest Stefia

For my part i inform on the clubs ive build for the owner on the forum in my topic like these the owner can use to justify is allowed if im not connect and the owner open his / her room.

You talk builder club, also you speak about clubbing mind? in that case these club must add too owner clubbing and new owners or dj welcome to help all and complete the mind. One is sure im interest to help the clubbing mind not the sex room. Clubbing is dancers dj atmosphere local and design in my mind.

People mix a lot the clubbing mind is to have lot of design club and not 50 rooms same in fact. 

All is here for my part: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/7136-katygkatt-world/

Could help you for some ideas.

You talk builder club, also you speak aout clubbing mind? 

Basically I think if builders .... those correctly using builds ... Djs ... and non builders get together to enjoy the rooms shared, rather than attack the incorrect room copiers, its a better way.

Rather than isolating 'theives' by naming and shaming  ... give incentives to join the more decent members :)

I don't really see how a club would change much to the issue :s

The best thing I saw is the thread where people link their creations to show it's theirs.

People in the builder club will know who did what, a bit like in your friends circle ,but out of this, any thief will be able to fool people coming in his/her room by claiming the ownership of a room stolen.

I also agree with Rob that so far, most or all of the room stolen stories look to be personal attack / revenge...people dont do it to get a nice room but to attack and annoy the owner.  A club won't solve this.

My personal opinion (and only mine), creating group of something (builder, dj, real people or whatever) leads to drama most of the time. Who is in the group, who is not in the group and so on. There are exceptions of course and I hope yours will be!

Also there is already some group existing on another forum, sharing build and helping each other and could be a good base to this. (Modz forum)

I don't really see how a club would change much to the issue :s

The best thing I saw is the thread where people link their creations to show it's theirs.

People in the builder club will know who did what, a bit like in your friends circle ,but out of this, any thief will be able to fool people coming in his/her room by claiming the ownership of a room stolen.

I also agree with Rob that so far, most or all of the room stolen stories look to be personal attack / revenge...people dont do it to get a nice room but to attack and annoy the owner.  A club won't solve this.

My personal opinion (and only mine), creating group of something (builder, dj, real people or whatever) leads to drama most of the time. Who is in the group, who is not in the group and so on. There are exceptions of course and I hope yours will be!

Also there is already some group existing on another forum, sharing build and helping each other and could be a good base to this. (Modz forum)

You may be right  ... was just a thought :)