3DXChat Community

Just Sayin

Erikaspencer

The only people who think that the ignore button works are those who almost never need to use it. LOL

Seriously, if the ignore button made both parties invisible to each other, it might be a decent solution to this particular issue. But that is not how it works.

Quite honestly, at this point, I'd have to say that if you don't like seeing people having sex in public, you are in the wrong game.

I think a lot more could be done to develop areas that are conducive to just chatting, to meeting new people, to helping newbies, and to finding sex partners. But the community isn't so large that we really need that yet. Seems like most of the "newbies" these days are experienced players with new alts, anyway.

But I am a getting little tired of people whining about how others play the game. Play your own game and let everyone else play theirs. 

I agree absolutely... each is to their own to play as their own game, everyone is a paying subcriber... if one doesn't like seeing what they are seeing then simply move away from them

Personally I think its gross. This is simply my opinion and one that I am entitled to. I speak my thoughts because they are important to me, not because I want anyone to agree or disagree with them. That is out of my control and therefor not worth me worrying about. I speak them only because they are important to me.

I myself have recently made a scene at the Night Club due to this very thing. Some guy was colding me a bunch of times and I can only assume was going around to other girls in the club doing the same thing. Well eventually he found a bitter and they started fucking on the dance floor right by the feet of other people that were dancing. Now I understand that people have the right to do what ever they want in this game. Everyone pays the same amount for their subscription and should as a result receive the same freedom of actions.

So if people want to fuck on dance floor, go a head no one can stop you. Having said that, I am well within my rights to go dance on top of their heads....which I did. , I think it may have bugged them because the ended up stopping.and leaving(my sincerest apologizes to that couple....not). I see no reason why I should sit back and watch anything in this game that I don't like and say or do nothing about it. Not because I'm some kinda bitch but simple because I paid my fees too.

Obviously this being an old topic, it can not be a new problem (new topic for me however). I think the community as a whole knows that their are mixed views on people having sex on the dance floor. Those people that are fucking on the dance floor, do so knowing this. Weather this is done out of a lack of care about what other people think or with the mentality that they have paid their fees and are entitled to do what ever they want. Both reasoning's are more than acceptably to justify their actions..

Personally, I just do not no why we need mods to regulate this? I think it simpler and quicker to just let them know your views on the subject..Go dance on their heads... that them know how you feel. Not many girls (real girls) I know would think that someone dancing on top their head is a big turn on and hopefully go and resume somewhere else less offensive.to other people in the community. Now understandably these people took some offence to my actions, but at least now we are on even ground....I was equally offended by theirs, right or wrong, I was. They never actually asked me why I was doing it, But had they asked, I'm pretty sure I could have used the same reasoning as them. 

PS: For every action their is an opposite an equal reaction......Newton's Third Law.

PPS: Once again this Is my opinion....and quite possibly a terrible way to deal with this, but nobody's perfect!.

Hahahaha here we go again..

True, but the same could be said about those who make a habit of adding snide remarks without actually contributing to the discussion.

Sometimes new insights come from rehashing old ideas. And, frankly, this whole thread was worth it just to get Flygirl's excellent post.

tbh i dont have a problem with it on the beach or yacht or in the back rooms of the clubs .. i do however find it pretty annoying in the middle of dance floors ect 

yes its a sex game yes you can have sex anywere ..but its also a game with a comminity .. so think about this .. if you start to fuck someone in the middle of the NC dance floor .. how many other ppls game immersion are you fucking up ? .. try thinking about that .. and in all honesty the longer someone is in the game the less public sex they tend to go for i find .. only expettion seems to be the beach .. and well i find that fine .. i guess it just common sense to me ...

Now that everyone is finished throwing around snarky comments and measuring their ePenis or eClit, perhaps this can turn into a civilized conversation?

Simply put everyone is entitled to their own immersion however consideration should be taken as to those around you at the same time. To not do so is, simply put, selfish. There are ample places to have public sex and role play, so consider your immersion but consider others immersion too. No more needs to be said than this.

Sent from my iPad

Now that everyone is finished throwing around snarky comments and measuring their ePenis or eClit, perhaps this can turn into a civilized conversation?

Simply put everyone is entitled to their own immersion however consideration should be taken as to those around you at the same time. To not do so is, simply put, selfish. There are ample places to have public sex and role play, so consider your immersion but consider others immersion too. No more needs to be said than this.

Sent from my iPad

I agree...don't think we should be trying to enforce a restriction on people from playing their game but equally everyone has a responsibility to consider others by not deliberately invading their personal space...even if it is virtual.

Don't agree with people trying to control what others play in local or world chat though as I have seen some doing. Well...as long as it's hot anyway ;)

Sent from my iPad

I agree with you Mikey but i think that some people who in game for a long, long time, like you, like me and many others. We have lost something. We have begun to limit ourselves, some of us afraid to succumb to the impulse of emotion, some of us afraid to ruin reputation, some are afraid of what people might think about them. Maybe we have lost some freedom in the game and afraid to do crazy things. And not infrequently condemn people who have this freedom, the freedom of emotions, freedom of action, and so on. We limit ourselves in real life and some of us have begun to limit ourselves in game too. Maybe it's good, i don't know. But I just want us to be a little more tolerant to people who don't have these limitations, who don't care about the opinions of others, who embody their fantasies as they want. Do we have the right to condemn people for it? I'm not sure.
Always in the game will be people who will do things that you would not like. I think that in such situations ignore is the best way. Just click ignore and forget. And everyone will be happy))
just saying ;)

No one is condemning anyone for wanting to have public sex. I have on occasion done this myself. I just do not do it when there is a lot of people around or right at someones feet. I choose better place to do it so that I am not interfering with some one else's time. As I posted earlier and was so rudely disected, It boils down to respect, human decency and kindness. Try not to think of only yourself but think of others around you. No one is saying you can't have public sex, but think before you act. There are no rules against public sex, but do we need rules for people to show respect and such? 

Anyways, I will once again say this, THE IGNORE BUTTON DOESN'T WORK. Even when it was working, you could still see the people on your ignore list if they were sitting dancing, or having sex. So tell me how is that a solution? It isn't.

Another thing, it is amazing how one person says something and is shunned, but another says the same thing in a different way and all is right with the world. Hmmm quite strange.

So Right on Mikey!

Another thing, it is amazing how one person says something and is shunned, but another says the same thing in a different way and all is right with the world. Hmmm quite strange.

Totally