3DXChat Community

Thank something to the devs!

Brett Smith

Okay here it is.

This topic will have only one purpose.

Thank something to the devs. To Gizmo, Lisa, I don't know who else is there but this game is not running itself. This game is not getting better on it's own. This game is not operated with hot air.

We have seen a lot of posts taking things granted, complaints and demands. Asking for something all the time, offering "feedback" all the time, complaining all the time, and so on will never motivate the developers to please you.

One thing is much more powerful than legal stuff, being right or being knowledgeable is gratitude.

I made a similar topic before the Gratitude topic but that is general where people can show gratitude for all kind of things. This one is though all to address the devs only. Anything you like in the game, their work, their communication or whatever you can think of just post it here and give a big virtual hug and a thanks!

Now if you don't feel like doing that please just don't say anything. Once let's try to keep a topic clean without pointing fingers and stuff. If you really want to say something or argue with me I'm down for it just don't do it in this topic. Message me and direct me to a topic and I'll take it on if you really must argue but please don't do it in this topic. This one is to be fully dedicated to the developers.

So.

Thank something!

Can I thank for the game in general? Cuz 3DX despite it’s flaws is pretty friggin great.

Totally. It is the result of the devs' great work so yep. And the game is yes awesome! 

When I came back and I saw the home I had. Having my own little beach, that was fantastic. I'm like wow I never have to leave my home room. When I log in I love to sit at home while doing PMs because it is so well done. It just looks amazing. I love it. Great job guys! :)

Thank you devs for not updating the game often :P

Wait!

Lets get serious.....

*Pulls out a paper from her pocket*

*Clears her throat*

*Blows into the microphone for sound check*

I thank the devs for creating this platform that allowed most of us to meet great people although they are far and hard to reach physically but you can sometimes feel their presence that makes the avatar alive. Being in love and getting stuck in it is not drama or over reacting.... seriously it touches your soul. I remember when I used to fight with brett in the past and we say its over I sometimes felt something is real.... I can feel myself hurt and bothered by the fact that we will split and then my brain says "fuck it's a sex game, there is no love in sex games" and on the other hand my heart says " you cant just leave.... you love him and he loves you" and i spend my time in between this weird and strange feeling of loving someone "virtually" and totally getting attached and the reality that it is only a game. Although there was no physical contact in real life but this feeling does not exist in any other game... Thank you Devs <3

P.S Well I am thankful for the other awesome features this game offers, World Editor, Character customisation, Open world , dancing and etc...  

JJ

I don't want to be a killjoy, so:

I love how our Avatar look... if you have played other games you know what I mean... you can see there very obviously the relationship with the neanderthal o.O so I love how sexy we all are in this game (but some still manage to look impossible ^^).

Oh and I love the music streaming stuff.... and of cause the world editor. 

Just all social aspects that makes this game more than just a sex game ^^ 

so now things I don't like..... wait.... not allowed in this thread right? ^^

zip.jpg

I don't want to be a killjoy, so:

I love how our Avatar look... if you have played other games you know what I mean... you can see there very obviously the relationship with the neanderthal o.O so I love how sexy we all are in this game (but some still manage to look impossible ^^).

Oh and I love the music streaming stuff.... and of cause the world editor. 

Just all social aspects that makes this game more than just a sex game ^^ 

so now things I don't like..... wait.... not allowed in this thread right? ^^

zip.jpg

lol very nice. Thank you! And yes I have seen a few games myself but none has so nicely made avatars as 3DXChat. If there is any out there I don't know about it. I especially love the skin. :) Hugs!

Thank you devs for not updating the game often :P

Wait!

Lets get serious.....

*Pulls out a paper from her pocket*

*Clears her throat*

*Blows into the microphone for sound check*

I thank the devs for creating this platform that allowed most of us to meet great people although they are far and hard to reach physically but you can sometimes feel their presence that makes the avatar alive. Being in love and getting stuck in it is not drama or over reacting.... seriously it touches your soul. I remember when I used to fight with brett in the past and we say its over I sometimes felt something is real.... I can feel myself hurt and bothered by the fact that we will split and then my brain says "fuck it's a sex game, there is no love in sex games" and on the other hand my heart says " you cant just leave.... you love him and he loves you" and i spend my time in between this weird and strange feeling of loving someone "virtually" and totally getting attached and the reality that it is only a game. Although there was no physical contact in real life but this feeling does not exist in any other game... Thank you Devs <3

P.S Well I am thankful for the other awesome features this game offers, World Editor, Character customisation, Open world , dancing and etc...  

JJ

Oh yes, good times :)