3DXChat Community

3DXCHAT Kimmini Isle and Island Resort by SHARUN and KimmyFox

OLESYA

It was such a pleasure (and surprise) to have Olesya visit our islands! She does such nice work and, for me, it felt like I was part of a filming for a travelogue!!!

I also want to thank my partner, KimmyFox for providing "Kimmini Isle" which adds a new dimension to the island hotel I created. I'll let Kimmy describe the Isle in another post.

Here are some details about the Islander Resort Hotel:

The hotel is a luxury full service resort with 12 beautiful private rooms. The rooms are intricately detailed (down to the mints on your pillows) so our guests can be totally immersed in the "getaway" experience. The elegant dining room is large enough to accommodate large parties such as weddings, or conventions and boasts such gourmet menu items as wine & cheese, cookies & milk, a fruit plate and even an Ice cream sundae (with a cherry on top - of course). The main bar has a full dance floor, DJ stage and lots of cozy seating. On the top floor the lavish pool not only has gorgeous views of the surrounding forest and beaches (with wild horses roaming them) but also has its own tiki bar to serve our guests.

The spa area is designed to fulfill your every fantasy with lockers for all your things, an exercise room (with treadmills and a floor mat where you can do sit-ups to wear off that ice cream), a massage table for full massages (BOTH lying on back AND  tummy), showers, makeup vanity, whirlpool, two beautifully detailed tanning beds and a relaxing sauna. The meticulous detail will provide the role players every means to completely immerse yourself in the resort theme.    Before we leave the hotel, the locals talk about the hotel's "dark secrets" and one has to wonder about the old well on the property...

The wonderful video gave you a glimpse of the beautiful beaches where u can sun-worship, relax in a cozy cabana, dance in the surf, swing on a tire, "play" with the wild horses roaming the beach, build a sand castle and much more! The snorkel reef lets you interact with tropical fish, starfish, an overly friendly pet octopus ("Puss") and get up close to the whales. There are some sea snakes and sharks but they don't seem to bother the explorers (I have even watched as someone took a ride on one of the sharks!). Further down, there is a little water slide to add to the fun.

If you continue, past the slide, You might stumble on the secluded hammock next to the waterfall in one of the most romantic settings on the island (I recommend the 2nd (sunrise) option set to 0.7). In back of the hotel, you can wander through the forest but be careful and stay on the path. There are some snakes that are in the vicinity (you might also see them sunning themselves on rocks).

Finally, back at the hotel, there is a huge outdoor concert stage with a sound board, plenty of seating and a dance area.

Please stop in for a visit, a vacation or to just 'hang with the locals'... I promise you'll be glad you did!!!

THANKS OLESYA for featuring us!!!!