3DXChat Community

Enough is Enough

Pierrousss

SOO.... Pierro here...

i warned several times, people keep attacking me and steal my own work, my white palace that took me 1 month and half to build it

here the review --->

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/7091-official-room-ownership-thread/?p=287443

i got stolen one time, warned..; two times.. warned... three, 4, 5 times... i didnt do it... now lets go... now there we go, no jokes anymore.

we all play same game, we all pay same price to play it, ok ? yes we ok.

when i 've got my room hacked, i asked several times to devs to ban people who steal / hack my work, they answered by this even in pms : 

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6198-accessibility-of-user-worlds/&do=findComment&comment=264376

The message is clear, room's thiefs are allowed in this game, and its strange, but its alllllllllllways my room what got stolen, i warned many people things dont change

now there we go.

lets all share our hard work. you happy or not with that ? i really, really dont care. you can cry all you want, im fine.

hacking description deleted by admin

Step 6 : you needed 30 seconds to copy a room and to be a jealous asshole with ZERO creativity.

now all, enjoy. we will play the same game, we pay same price, and dont be surprised, i warned several times, when i asked help in world chat to report the first thiefs (leximasfiel, jimmyjuice, or Thamea aka Evano aka Madtroll) i allmost got insulted. even some of my friend didnt help at all, but you didnt want to help, no dont come to cry.

really cordially ^^ enjoy your game.  

HATERRRSSSS ^^ :):P :P

thank me or hate me, i really give a shit to about this fucked up game  :)

little gift as to end this topic : 

DBkirFF.png

:D  :D  :lol:

Welcome to 3dx, enjoy your time , 

Peace

Pierro.

Edited by gizmo
hacking description

#directorscut must sleep n its not evn july - and im out my 3dxchat premium account pack of vomitbags and so(4 now)... cause just saw a few hours ago LIVE in WC and PLUS: do often meanwhile here in the forum:

2 all the roomstealers, that only wanna cause

create ledramalalamas with this kinergarden megabulshiit

... the song below is dedicated to: guess whom!? ^^^^

Le monde qui te supporte devrais faire en sorte de ne pas aller dans ce copyroom de merde et porter plainte.

PS: Plus tu vas te débattre comme un diable dans l'eau bénite a faire valoir tes droits, pire sera pour toi malheureusement. C'est la raison pourquoi tu te fait hacker encore plus :(

this post is a joke , just see the good side of the problem, your room must be the best to be stolen so often

( joke ) unfortunately there nothing we can do , each time i have tried to report psychopaths we can find in the game , there no answers , no life signs , we are alone on the game , even with solid screens , you get harrassed ? no problems ! you been stolen ? no problems ! we ( developpers ) have the solution ( we don't remember , forgive us for unabilities )

Hello, Pierre!

Sorry for my English.

The fact that your work was stolen is, of course, a cruelty.
It is regrettable that Gizmo did not take action against the thieves and thieves.
But I fear He could not solve this problem with His means.
But remember, so far there were only a few users who could commit a theft.
With your program you gave all dishonest users the possibility to steal other rooms or parts of them.

The method of stealing from me is the wrong way to steal from everyone.
You have the skills to develop a program that makes stealing easier. Wouldn't it have been better to use those skills to develop a program that would prevent stealing.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Saweeeeeeeeeet im gonna steal every room and sell them to tha Russians, they pay in Rubys did ya hear WooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooo Faaaaaaanx Pierr.

Wilps Stealing rooms is allowed tha Devs said so, and every other person seems to be opening tha same damn rooms these days, same props, same layouts, just modded up d/led rooms. OFC there are some originals but not fo long Muuuahahahahahaha!!

Honestly ah dont plan on d/ling any, anyone who cant learn to build a room, or even try for heckins sake and atleast say look what ah made and be proud of that wilps ya izz lazy especially if ya d/ling other peeps efforts, thats mah view on eet. If ya not a builder and cant be bothered then use ya default room but all these borrowed rooms is making eet saturated with room leaches. Baaaaaahahahahahaha if ya dunn like that too bads coz eets getting outa control now and tha Devs have given license to anyone who wants to rip off a room. LAME!!

Guest Stefia

I will say ty guizmo for his reactivity on these topic, is fair to tell. But Im agree with chloe, is more the thread must be deleted than suspend pierrous (i stay honest on one fact isnt fair to live to be steal i precise, but dont justify these topic for these reason) if isnt in way to be... Is clearly a thread for the perfect hacker is develop to steal a room from 3DX... 

Will be a nightmare because i think for people didnt know how does. like the blond im

Describing how to do it one way is not stating that it's against the rules when copying (not stealing because you didn't actually take the file so they could no longer have it), posting how to it is, if I understand what Gizmo is saying.

Gizmo's words on the matter:

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6198-accessibility-of-user-worlds/

While I think it's shitty that someone does that, you have to look at what Gizmo has said about it.  Maybe Gizmo might start looking further into it to help try to prevent it.

Guest Stefia

Well it seems that despite the Devs saying that any room up on the servers is fair game and property of anyone, when it comes to describing how to lift a room it is considered hacking and against 3DX terms enough to remove it from this post, so that would also mean that doing so ingame was considered hacking and just as much against the rules. So we have our definitive answer... stealing rooms is not allowed by the Devs, well it can't be can it, if just describing how to do it is banned from the forum.

Yes some weeks ago ive been focus by "the masked" he had hack the game and steal atlantis for reasons ive never understand, also ive report him and his topic has been clean and he has disapear. I think its finally normal 3DX do something against these now is litterally on their forum people put the threat to hack and steal is enough.

Im a little more quiet now i see guizmo do action again the hack of their database, and when its publish on their forum is these ive all the time scream on. Not the fact can be a property of 3DX and use like they want, more they are steal in their database and isnt fair.

It isnt clearly normal someone introduce in their database to steal rooms and nothing justify these... All people see copyright but the real problem is the problem come froom hacking system not by a showroom open by 3DX and can justify these copyright rule. I say thank you for guizmo react on these and officially today.

But I tell too, we live today someone like pierrouss explose too for one reason nothing was do again these, he is just the first to explose to be steal and its litterally harassment. But he isnt alone to live these, some other designers have live harraassment and is what people inform since the beginning on these problem. Is really lock these system is necessary to do and stop have people like pierrouss or an other explose :(

It seems simple enough then.

Copying a room is ok  but using the hack to do it is breaking the rules of 3d. And the proof of using the hack is the copied room itself.

Therefore if room makers register their room with pics in the register topic in public forum and then  find a copied room in the game  and take a pic of the sad copy room... by that reckning.. you should have a legitimate complaint and can demand action over the hack.

The culprit shoulld then be banned... shouldnt they?