3DXChat Community

FREE HUGS

Xandisweet

We all chose what to do with our hate, embracing it, feeding it just begins an endless cycle. Use if for other productive things, exercise, building (show them you are above it) are ways to use hate to positive things. Ignoring the hate does not mean it will go away, accept shit could have gone better and move on is better. End the cycle and go have fun.. (Still waiting for this account to be deleted)..

Very funny, not ........... certainly not apposite given other threads. I do love hugs though but only from people I know well enough and, in particular, my husband. Other people hugging me can make me feel a little uncomfortable if I don’t know them that well and make feel they’re total pervs if they’re just some random bloke.

Is this that much different to other people?

I do like the guy in Slough who wore a free hugs sign, the press coverage made it clear he wasn’t being pervy.

I don’t like people touching me or hugging me in my real life. But I love them in the game. Also don’t like heights, but I climb everything I can in the game. It’s not everyone who feels that way and I would respect one who says they don’t want it in game. I can’t speak for everyone, but can try to make light of the situation. :)