3DXChat Community

Fitness tips

HornyNinja69

Just stories? really? You sir should be sharing those stories from a prison cell with other peados..Not with decent people on here. Doesn't matter how sorry you are, they were your stories, your fantasies you decided to share.. Yes everyone has deep dark fantasies, sure, but the ones who have them about children masturbating whilst watching their parents have sex need to be locked up in my opinion.

Are you trying to say that you didn't make all these threads to try and convince people you are a normal person?

What ever.. Im glad I don't play this game anymore if I could end up chatting to people like yourself. Makes me feel sick to my stomach you are still even here..

Push up 30×3 (8 seconds rest inbetween)

Sit up 30x3 (8 seconds rest inbetween)

Burpee 30x3 (15 seconds rest inbetween)

Daily for mornin and night.(To maintain)

Change raps into time when ya feeling the rock and roll mode (example, push up 2mins, instead of just 30 times per round, add time based on ur capabality, make sure it tires u out)

Happy workin out mates!

In the spirit of keeping this thread about something constructive...

Eat real food in moderation and get some exercise and stick at it is all you really need to do. Unless you're bodybuilding or a pro athlete then you really don't need to waste money on personal trainers, nutritionists etc...etc... Not wanting to cause offence to people in those professions, as I say there are those that will benefit from expert help but in all honesty most folks just need some willpower. You won't get that from anyone except yourself.