3DXChat Community

Need help with my decision

Staz-

Hi, it's me again, the guy who asked whether to buy this game or not. I still couldn't make up my mind and whether to go for a 1 month or 6 month subscription. I need someone to give me honest and objective advice, please pm me or reply here whether to buy or to not buy, I'll then either subscribe tomorrow or not.. HELP :(

Hi Staz...

my advice would be to go for a monthly subscription first to check out if you like it or not. Don't forget to cancel your subscription or it will resub automatically. Then, if you decide to stay after this month, go for the 6 month sub as it reduces the monthly price quite a bit. And if you still like the game at the end of the year, change from the 6 month sub to the xmas special 12 month card, which will be half the price and the best option to get a 3dx sub.

Cheers

Hello Staz , in my opinion a month could be enough for you to take a decision , i ve been here for like 4 years , this game is turning bad , for only 1 update per year now... doesnt really worth 3 months or 6 or even a year, we all hope they will move their asses to offer us a good quality game, if you love build you welcome to stay longer , if you come for sex part, you will be disappointed, make the good choice dear, good luck in your choice :wub:

You can choose a one month subscription to determine if the game is something you would enjoy playing both now and in the future. If at the end of the month you decide you are satisfied with this product you may then go forward and purchase either a 6-month, or 12-month subscription at a much lower monthly rate of cost. Just be aware that, unless purchased by means of an one-time gift card payment, the membership will renew automatically unless you cancel it first before upgrading from a month-to-month subscription. Truth.

Be aware if you join here that there are those that feel you should not be allowed privacy and will happily use dark web apps to check on you because they refuse to trust. Also be aware that despite all the money they get the dev's dont actually add a lot to the game

I think it’s worth a try! Came for a month to start and stayed because of the people. Yes there are some negative points to the game as some will gladly throw out there, but it’s for you to decide if it’s for you or not. Give it a shot and after the month is over you can figure out whether it’s worth staying! Happy gaming. Mwah!

The recieved opinion is that people join for sex and stay for the social aspect. That said, I guess there's as many ways of playing the game as there are people playing. Speaking for myself, after a short while I made great friends and it is their company that keeps me renewing my sub. I did have to take about six months out for some serious rl stuff last year. The really nice thing was that I was able to pick up the friendships again, despite the break.  Most people in game are ace, and virtually all the time make up for those odd idiots who seem to emerge from time to time.