3DXChat Community

A serious Minty

SpearMint

Heyyy everyone~
Your fave fun loving bundle of goof here, Minty ^_^

Well, I prefer being that way, but it seems I have to be.. egads.. serious for a change.

As much as I really don't wan't to, but since he's vehemently ignoring me, I am going to address a certain, near one-sided drama that's been going on for over a year now to here.

Now, I won't be mentioning names exactly, I'm sure a good number of you know who I am talking about, and if not then that's fair enough.

For the past year this man has been blaming me for his mess ups, the only mistake I made was mentioning one of his mistakes. The rest came tumbling down around him when the baby couldn't get his way.
Around half a year ago, I went under the assumption this whole mess ended under one group chat on kik, from there I moved on. 
Little did I know that the guy is still blaming me for his break ups, when I have solid proof it's really not the case.

And so, I offer people this:
If people want to know the real truth, pm me, I will fill you in, and let you come to your own decision.

If people really do not care and just want live on loving both/just one of us, without attacking the other, kudos! I Much prefer that.

But, if you dare so attack me without listening to me, you will be blocked, and will be reported if you resume doing so.

In the end I am no different to the rest of you, I wanna log on, and be happy with friends that love me nothing more.
Not be some guy's personal main antagonist in a videogame.

I will make this crystal clear - I am not here for drama, I get more than enough of that outside of 3dxchat.
I just want to be with ones I love, and be happy. 
I will delete this post as soon as he agrees to stop.

Good luck Minters :)

Some one needs to stop spreading lies and own up to their own mistakes and stop blaming you.

Ive seen the PMs and they make eet totes clear fo anyone reading them whos at fault with this whole mess.

So if ah was them id let eet go and get happy and move on cause theres only sadness to be had by carrying on with this charade.

Hopefully they realize that your real frands here aren't going to stand idly by and accept you being blamed and attacked when tha evidence proves otherwise.

Just both move on and be done. :)

No covered up their mistakes by blaming you, you were blamed for your part. Your actions lead to a kik message telling you, your actions were wrong and had consequences. It was your actions at the time picking on a girl that had just gotten divorce that had me disappointed in you. Apologizing months after it occurred does not mean I was wrong in not sitting down to talk to you, one I was busy organizing and building for double parties in the game and other things called real life. So if I did not give you the attention you required, I am not sorry, I had better things to do. People took you words and you showed pictures, I have pictures too, some where you fail to admit to a simple question, "were you told to leave?," the answer was no. You admit that it was due to other things outside of what was going on that had you feeling down. A girl chose real life over the game another was treating you bad so you began telling people you were forced out of the game. No, it was your choice not force, many took your word, you were already on ignore and people had already moved on. Then more people showed talking about attacks that never happen, you are on ignore have been for months. But it never stopped you from talking bringing more people into this drama. Me I was trying to move on helping friends and more and more people showed being told by you of attacks that never occurred it is the point of being put on ignore, to move on.

Take pictures and just showing one side does not mean you are right. There were multiple sides from other people that show you as manipulative, and your own pictures show you had not moved on. Pictures that lead to a huge misunderstand and proof that the ignore button does not work for people like you because you are still obsessed with what I do, hint ignore means I want nothing to do with you.  

"I remove this unless he agrees to stop," no leave it up, show people this side of you. The side that puts threats unless you get your way. I am busy cleaning your mess and deciding if I should be moving on from the game, I have been making rooms and on occasions having fun. But you get the fuck over yourself. Reputations based on what you have done with other people's relationships are showing, people know you, others are getting to know you as for what people do, I do not tell them to do anything, that is something you can not say. I don't need screen shots or photo shots, I gave names. Let them speak, actions well shit your actions spoke as did mine. Now I broke the ignore here, using an avi I deleted and did ask Gizmo to remove, not avi that pretended to be a girl and is on ignore. In other words move on an accept your fuck ups. 

I was done on discord back in Aug. You continued and continued making false claims. You can save pms all you want they were never were. Once I put you on ignore this was done. But you obsessed constantly telling people a lie, there were no attacks from me, I go direct no alts, you, you use your alt it was not to stop the drama it was to continue it. On 3DX you meddled in a relationship that had nothing to do with you, you were on ignore for a reason yet you would not let it go. You are an obsessed little drama queen. And i can call that due the female alts you were using to continue this bullshit. How many relationships have you broken, exclusive, none exclusive? You blame everyone and say it is not your fault? You were on ignore since August and you admit to some meddling 6 months ago, oops right, but you will never admit to all you have done. Are we done, no, are you done. That lady you misdirected, the one you called a piece of shit to someone that pmed you and told me, the lady that protected, you called a piece of shit. You are the most disgusting individual i have met. If I take her back or let her go that is my business, if she accepts or denies that her business, when i am done with the last room i decide to go, stay or come back later on, there are no force powers. I chose what I will do based on how i feel i will be here. But you stay the fuck out of my way, if you want an attack fine, go fuck some other relationship unless you already are. As for me you were never attack even the Kik message said stop meddling in other's relationship and blaming everyone but yourself. Your meddling had huge consequences, a joke that was made not by me was taken out of proportion and out of the room by you, you made it a big deal. That was all you were blamed for, from the very beginning.Taking a joke not made by me and turning it, into drama. After the joke I left and you and the girl stayed, did you mention that to anyone, no. You kept meeting the girl for weeks, she stopped seeing you and suddenly the joke appears. Way to go. That was you. Meddling, ruining, I was done a long time ago, this, well it has your name. You are a disgusting obsessed individual. Stay on ignore means stay out my life there here anywhere.

I have no clue what you're talking about, my fem avis are only for friends that know about them. 
Treating people like shit? Since when?
I had everyone of my friends promise me to tell me if I'm ever remotely out of line with them - which still holds true to this day.
I don't go around ruining relationships, that's nothing more than a dumb lie you've been spreading to my friends to get them to hurt me.
I gave up on this drama a long time ago, but yet I still hear you complain I supposedly ended your relationship, when it was you who was being a total prick to your wife.

I wanted this over peacefully as we possibly could back then, you chose ignorance and kept going on about it. 
Not my fault it got blown out of proportion because you decided to not be honest with your wife.

This drama ends here on this forum, I will not tamper nor delete this topic.
I will not be mentioning your name anymore, so leave me in peace.

Thats the point, not your relationship. You took pictures of some who put you on ignore. You have no idea what was going and made calls, jumped right in to business that had nothing to do with you. "My friends," the kik message was you need to stay out of other people's business, you have no idea what was going on. She does now. You were blamed for your part, and no you don't remember, how convenient. Do you remember the other relationships you meddled into? The exclusive where you slept with one girl and suggested the other girl evens up the score and then when back to the first girl? I did not ask around, one of them told me that is Mint she knows. That is sex game you play. Pretend you don't know what you did, never said that. The threat of ripping off someone's head, never said that but i was shown the pictures. You swear you never said that. The forcing you out of the game, it makes no sense. As a friend i told you to talk the source first talk to people first before blow out of proportion. If you wanted to ended You would have never meddled like you days ago. But you did, you ignored the fact that you were blocked, hack or alt i don't care. People know the truth, you fucked up, and now people are doing threats for a lady that defended you listening to you in the first place. Seeing how you are I have to assume you are the ones doing the threats, because no one had access to her but you.. Like I said before i let it go you did not, days ago you proved me right. I don't know if i am wrong in assuming but that is who i see you are, you proved me right before would not be shocked if you do it again.. Does it end you decide, not mentioning my name, it says it up there on the corner. But i guess that logic does not apply in the forcing people out of a game without telling them,hinting, provoking... My word i hope means something, because to the truth so i don't have to do what you are doing, truth comes out.. I guess you can pretend to forget, a truth if had the nerve issue you claimed, this would not have been here carrying out for this long, but you did.. I am building a room have no alts, you all you did was meddle ruin, blame everyone, but you took the pictures of a block avi your choice to continue it..  that is what happen. 

Sigh, never did that.
You say I hurt people, you never once gave me names so I could make amends for these so called fuckups.

And none of my friends who you've said have spoken to you about me, have not come to speak to me bout the problem either.

Granted sure I did make some misunderstandings with a few people back during my first year, those were dealt with and im paying back for it. I never once said I was perfect - I make some effort to make up for my fuck ups, not pass the blame.

But this, and them?  Two entirely different things.

All this is, is you hating me cos I made her aware of you cheating all way back then, when I was "that one guy in your harem", being friends with people who also happen to be your friends as well.
Your discord attack was just cause I joined that group that just happened to have had you in it. I never even once spoke to you, you came to me.

As for screenshots?
Only of you when you attack me, and proving what you've been saying is nothing but bs.

The "nearly wanting to leave 3dx cos of you" yes, that really did nearly happen, this happened around the time you attacked me on kik, someone important to me attacked me after all, it started making me go over-paranoid with my own shadow. The rumours you've kicked around didnt help either. So I enjoyed 3dx less and less. "All thanks to you".

As for wanting to rip your head off, I regret saying that back then. I was hurt at the time. Why? I have long forgotten, this was going back a long time ago. 

As for how it ends, it ends with us both agreeing on one simple thing - us leaving each other alone. Plain and damn simple.

Like we did on discord? You know where you blamed my wife and showed she was lying after I told you it could do harm you did not give a fuck. One guy in my harem, a word someone else used but guess what, look up Ohana here on forum and there is a shit load of people there as for harem, you have to have sex. We were not having sex. I was not fucking you, I was not fucking many in my "harem" aka the list of people i valued, the people i had on my list we people I loved to be with does that mean harem to you? They were friends and here you are putting that word claiming my bs, i will type it, Bullshit. Not a hard word to type, but one you do not get. This I blame everything on you no, just the part you played, why I don't nor care you got what you wanted. People think my wife used me, she inspired me, open marriage is cheating to you, but you were not in the marriage, it was between me and her. That was my baby you got people calling her names because she listened to you. Open FUCKEN MARRIAGE that is what she wanted and I did not want her to stop having fun when i was not there. Make amends, there is a girl that has the screen shots according to her, but it has nothing to do with me. But it shows who you are to her and me and who knows how many. You can call me a cheater all you want, but I gave her the option to go exclusive because it was our relationship, it had nothing to do with you, but you meddle. Are you gonna forget what recently on the game? People knew about the avi i am using to finish the last Pathfinder Room because i told them. My girl and others knew of time my plans I told them. Do you not get it? You continued meddling and now that people see that you would not stop, using alts or a hack to ignore block rules to meddle in my relationship after saying in August, October six months ago how many more times did you claim you would stop and here we are again. Gonna say it is force powers again? An attack on kik, that was me telling you, you fucked up that was in March of 2017. Yet after that you were still welcomed everywhere, still greeted and many times jumping into threesomes without asking me just colding with and her accepting because i knew you, I guess you can say you help me cheat but it was an open marriage, there goes your cheating defense.

I left the discord group to avoid issues, the group mediator can tell you. I felt that if i stayed there would be incidents, it felt like i asked her to chose but I left my choice. You want to say that is why I pulled you into that discord messaging, no, it was another person saying that you told them I forced out of the game and I wanted proof to show my girl and people i considered friend your own words, i never forced you to leave that was your choice. On discord you added your gf leaving for a real life boyfriend and a girl treating you bad was what made you leave, what you did not mention was she was dating exclusively someone and married that person. And now you put "nearly wanting," changing the story. Someone else close to you fought with you, changing the story and still blaming me? My saying i never forced you out of the game you call that rumors? My saying that you meddled in other people's relationship other my own, they are not rumors, you did those fuck ups and they do have screenshots and even you have a screen shot of an avi that is supposed to be block to you, you showed it yourself.. 

The screen shots of messages can be modified would you do such a thing? I think so because you are doing this, saying we have to stop, i had a long long time ago. So when will you stop? You say now, but you follow this with more bullshit and screen shots you make, some people can contradict. so keep burning yourself. It is not me, it is you. You said it yourself you were jumping at shadows, you still are and you are continuing this to save your reputation by ruining me and the girl i love had. Well people know how i am, they are seeing this side of you, and the people who know how i am are finally seeing why i was so depressed, no one believed you were the one not letting go, but you admitted it and you showed it not that long ago. You did not stop and you won't. 

I love my girl, to those who say she did not love me because she listened to you do not know her, fact is she has a kind heart.. But that was my relationship and i did tell her about many things i did, never once replaced her, no one can replace her, but your meddling perhaps your threats with false avis took her away, i am assuming based on your actions. Made her feel not worthy, well i love her still. She did not gift me to avoid any link, but you had a link to her profile.. I am assuming, I can't prove it that you were the one sending her those threats you had more to gain but hey the truth comes out, if i am right or wrong with my assumption i don't care because due to your actions you are a piece of shit.. I did request for membership to forum's termination, Gizmo can see that, i did it to lessen stress. 

Stop blaming me for attacks i never did, and accept you did not let go. so if you want to let it go, you ruined your own reputation, you just admitted it wasn't me that forced you out of the game, because you never left.

As RobPathfinder being deleted on the game and if Gizmo allows here, my love made ArielPathfinder, without my love there is no reason enough for me to hold that avi, it reminds me of her and what i lost..

Hey asshole you are the one that meddled and did not let it go. You did it on your own, you contradicted yourself. Do i care if you get sick, no. So please Tattoo the name that makes you sick on your forehead, because you did not give a fuck about other people. You don't give a fuck how many you lied to. You shift blame on me again, you actions make you sick. You could have fixed it but you chose not to. Now you want it to stop because you showed you continued meddling on the game. Now you want it to stop because you contradicted what you told others about being forced out of the game by just me. You admitted it was others too, you admitted you never left, just almost. I admit why I deleted Pathfinder, i admit I contacted Gizmo that you broke his rules. I admit that I should told my wife many things, but you can not cheat on an open marriage, and she was never ever replaced on any accounts I have had and she and a friend had access to them given to them freely by me. I admit that you did mind your own business over and over again not just my relationship but others. I admit that you were never attacked, the kik was due to you meddling and shifting all the blame on someone else for a joke you made serious and once caught called it a joke. I admit that i stayed silent while you pretended to be afraid of group sex to have someone give you pity sex, the week before you were fucking in a fuck room, that same week too and occurred after the kik message. I admit i stopped talking to you for trying pity sex routing to a girl that had just gotten out of a serious relationship to her, while opening her room, her being happy after break up, I admit you made a scene that left her worried and i asked her to enjoy the party that you were faking it. I admit you apologized months after it occurred and admit i invited that girl to see your room and show her how public sex did not offend you as you had portrayed. I admit you never stopped and people believed it was me carrying on, it was you and you admitted it here. I admit you don't sicken me, you actions do. I admit I hope the love I lost i can recover because she is worth it to ME.. Can you admit you never stopped, no, but your actions showed you continued and now you wanted stopped, why should i do what you want? You wanted to continue it did you not, your actions showed you did. My actions now show finally what i was silent about that you are an asshole that kept putting lies about me being married to another, about cheating on my wife in an open relationship, about being forced out of the game you never left, about me being the only fucken reason why it occurred to you in the fucken first place. AND I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU WANT NOW.. AND it is my belief that anyone would have fucken taken the fight to you, but i was asked not to attack you to leave you alone and you were. Too bad you never left it alone, lied, created rumors and when someone pmed you, you called my love that defended you a piece of shit. You can say you did not but you keep showing me your words mean nothing. As for photos and other screen shots, you can alter them and seeing what a piece of shit you are, it would not surprise me if you did. Taking the word of the person that pmed you, because he has more honor then you. As for the followers, i did not know i had any, news to me, maybe it is other people you pissed off. That person that pmed, you pissed him off, it was something you did that pissed him off..

And it is none of my business. Just not surprised that you called the love a piece of shit. Alter you those screen shots if you have them, or say you never took pictures, you will never admit to what you do anyways. Anyone who read this thing can see that.

Let me make one thing clear, it wasnt doing the "animations" in a group.. it was the RP.. 
I feared nothing more than to be mocked for my feeble attempts at pleased my friend who i was with.

Hell I still fear it to this day, I can fuck in a room sure, but expect me to RP in a group/local? Never gonna happen, I have tried. 

The pity sex statement you just made, take that back here and now., That never happened - my pride wouldnt let it.

The pictures arent edited - those are the genuine frustrations from Pandora that needed addressing, if you hadnt left you wouldve been added to the group. 
I Never wanted what happened to happen, i never wanted to see all this violent behaviour, not from either of us.

Me poking my nose where it shouldnt belong should have just stayed out of it all. 

You have your way of understanding things, like i have mine. 

Believe me when I say, I want this over, done and dusted. 
I Do not date anymore, not on here or irl - the drama is far too much for me to handle. 

I just come here to build, and hang out with friends that love me, nothing more.

What pride? You lied about being forced from the game, lied about me cheating, lied about never going relationships, lied about leaving the game wonder how many people are seeing this believed you and see you lied? So would i lie about you pretending to be offended by sex to get possibly get pity sex? Would i lie about the foursome, you being ridiculed your fear, ridiculous, you were pitied and had sex. According to others it occurred with them too. You like pity sex and would lie to get pity sex. You did not want but you did the actions, I do not care what you want. You did so much shit and here you are contradicting what you told others in the past. This is why I stick to the truth to never experience the shit you are going through. Many people that chose not to lie just to not contradict themselves and you made this public. This is you all you. Real frustrations from Pandora who listened to you, and you contradicted yourself. What you should have done you should have done, but you didn't you stuck your nose where it did not belong, exaggerated, contradicted and still not show you want this over or make it right through actions. As pictures not being edited, take your word seriously? You more then likely edit screen shots just to shift blame, me i say ask a person, aside from you, they tend to tell the truth. 

The only reason why I have not posted any pics here directly, is to respect the friends that don't want to be involved.

Those just skimming through and moving on, respecting and loving us both regardless.
Those people deserve medals for putting up with us. 

The screenshots was made as a way to defend myself, whats one tiny voice against someone who has an army?

This is my last post on this topic, and the last thing I'm ever going to say to you directly.

I am sorry our relationship ended to this point. 

I am sorry that we never really fully understood each other properly.

I am sorry that our intentions got misunderstood, creating our forest fire we're having now.

I am sorry to our friends for getting them involved in our mess.

To these people who I have supposed to have hurt, I am sorry for being a failure as a friend, if I've hurt you please talk to me. 

Enough is enough, I'll let our friends decide whatever is true or not, or just simply move on.

I've had my last rant, I am fully moving on. 

Goodbye, Uncle Rob.

Fuck it i am gonna piss people off. The harem asshole refers to was once the Pack, it consisted of 22 or 24 members, we did not have sex together we made parties. Then it evolved to OHANA, which many of my bros can tell you i was not fucking their wives, them or are that they are women. So a few knew before why i stopped posting my Ohana is because Spearment was calling it a Harem. The code words were something people chose due to you and people like you that rumored they were my Harem. So asshole, I have an Ohana, family, pride or important friends, I had only one Queen, but I never had a harem, I believe people should be out there having fun not chained down to just one guy and I am not bi. So there goes the "only guy in my harem" rumor or do you want to continue calling my bros women?

This asshole called Pandora a piece of shit, just because he got a pm of someone fucking with him due to this posting.. He brought it on himself.. And I really hope Pandora reads this, the guy she protected and tried to help called her a piece of shit due to a posting he made himself.. To end something he kept continuing meddling, lying not leaving me or Pandora the fuck alone..