3DXChat Community

Sex tips both sexes

HornyNinja69

In RL: always take a shower before, not after (at least nor right away).

In game: You only have your typed words, make them count.

In RL: Find new positions that are both satisfying and new for both.

In game: Take you time and be patient, getting to know what get your cyberpartner aroused and/or get off is of great help.

In RL: The more you give the more you receive.

In game: The more you give the more you receive.  

Here is a tip - some people might find this offensive.

Another tip - get to know your community before posting things

Last tip - take a few to get to know your partner

This is response to what I posted before that? Only wanted to make a point on respect, never never want to or intend to cause offense?

I've edited but don't understand..?

I don't know where I should post this so every immature .... sees this. Okay so I made a fucking huge mistake, I am really fucking messed up, and maybe I do need fucking help. I made a fucking mistake. I apologized I don't know how many times. What you fucking want? you want to know how fuck up my life has been? That that family fantasy from the fact I had to sleep in my fucking parents room when I was young cause we didn't have fucking money?

I was just trying to have some fucking fun, but I guess that's wrong too.

You are from the US, so you should know better posting that sick shit... we have laws, an don't use "I had to sleep in my fucking parents room when I was young cause we didn't have fucking money" as a excuse... what you posted was sick, an at some point, most of us as children slept in our parents rooms... you are jus a nasty person, I reported your topic, took SS, an also reported the forums here to my local authorities... if the devs don't want to mod or care for the forums an keep trash like what you posted off, then they don't deserve to even have this forum... the fact you are still here makes me sick...

They had fuck sex while I was in the fucking room, I'm not using it as a fucking excuse. I just though you ????? wanted to know some of the fucked up shit I went through since I was fuck born into this fucking world. How bout that I was born with cerebellar ataxia, or that I have achalasia and get really bad heart burn, or the fact I'm as dumb as shit and no one ever cared enough to help. I didn't think I was getting into a community with a bunch of immature fucking that don't understand life, don't understand people, just plain don't understand anything. And I thought the fucking COD community was bad. fuck it I'm done with this shity community.