3DXChat Community

Monika & Melissa Big Wedding Day Event

All are welcome to celebrate this lovely two couple on there Wedding Day Celebration Event, Conducted and filmed on Youtube by MaxineJuicer..

We are please to announce this special day will be on Saturday 16th June 2018 @21:00 Gmt +1. 

Party will be conducted after the Ceremony by MissyBBKTIME, Room called :- Melissa & Monika Reception Party.

post-17177-0-90101400-1529145855_thumb.jpg

I would love to meet my friends from 3DX tonight at the wedding party..... 
It will mean a lot for me to see you there....

Ich würde gerne meine Freunde von 3DX heute Abend auf der Hochzeitsfeier treffen .....
Es wird mir sehr viel bedeuten, dich dort zu sehen ....

Your beloved
Dein befreundete
Monika

After the first weekend as married couple, I do look back on all excitement that our wedding has brought to me and Melissa. I was happy to see so many guests at the wedding ceremony and later at the Reception Party.
Also in name of my beloved wife, I hereby thank all of you for your sweet words, your gifts and mainly your presence.

Your beloved Monika

Nach dem ersten Wochenende als verheiratetes Paar schaue ich auf alle Aufregung zurück, die unsere Hochzeit mir und Melissa gebracht hat. Ich war froh, so viele Gäste bei der Hochzeitszeremonie und später bei der Empfangsparty zu sehen.
Auch im Namen meiner geliebten Frau danke ich Ihnen hiermit für Ihre süßen Worte, Ihre Geschenke und vor allem Ihre Anwesenheit.

Deine geliebte Monika